If DEI is good, and corporations were applauded for having DEI officers, why is it sexist and racist to call Harris a DEI pick as VP?

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well?

Fair question, eh.

But Democrats, having very little to offer, pay not attention to the [wo]man behind the screen, will always fall back on 'muh, racism'.

Indeed: If DEI is good, and corporations were applauded for having DEI officers, why is it sexist and racist to call Harris a DEI pick as VP?

Well?

Fair question, eh.

But Democrats, having very little to offer, pay not attention to the [wo]man behind the screen, will always fall back on 'muh, racism'.

Indeed: If DEI is good, and corporations were applauded for having DEI officers, why is it sexist and racist to call Harris a DEI pick as VP?
Because you all are using it as a slur.

Intentionally.

And because it doesn't have the meaning that racists and misogynists and others have assigned to it.

Well?

Fair question, eh.

Are you really this dumb?

Well?

Fair question, eh.

It's not. Joe said he picked her strictly for her skin color and plumbing. Harris is a cackling moron. Even Dims know this.

DEI is very bad for America! Just look at Disney (one of many woke businesses). Also how the Democrats "promotes" GROOMING.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want my kids being "groomed". It's down-right SICK.

Too funny. You leftoids, such good cultists.
I don't have time to explain this again but it's explained here:
Do you think that in America major companies should have “minority” hiring quotas?
1721881767803.png

Well?

Fair question, eh.

Good question. I wonder if any leftist will have a good answer for it? :)

Because you all are using it as a slur.

Intentionally.

And because it doesn't have the meaning that racists and misogynists and others have assigned to it.
Really? We don't complain when you use MAGA as a slur. We just provide the correct definition of MAGA.

Is it that leftists are unable to provide a defensible definition of DEI?

No.
This is just another irreconcilable dichotomy of the democrat party.
But that doesn’t matter to them as long as the objective of destroying American culture is achieved.
We need to be aware of all the myriad steps used to accomplish that objective though. They claim to fight racism by accusing Patriots of racism while they use racism to do that. DEI is their objective even as they call Patriots racist, phobic, misogynist etc. if we point out that DEI is their objective.

It's nuts. But it's right out of Alinsky's Marxist rules for radicals.

Forum List

Back