If democrats aren't using the virus as a political weapon how come...

Over here they have testing down to 500 a day, and expect that number to double very soon. Not only more and better testing, but much quicker results as well. This is just one institution.

We are still very much in catch up mode, agreed.

Obviously you didn't watch it yet, but the Doctor stated that only those who have symptoms will be tested. You have to go through a screening process first. It's starting to spread over here so I'm glad they are working night and day to try and detect it.

Those infected are contagious before they are symptomatic. Not quite that straight forward. Now you want me to believe the media? Make a decision.

Case in point: a staff member at Hancock County, Indiana Jail tests positive for COVID-19.

No longer infectious at positive test time. No idea how many he/she may have infected when they were infectious. What to do if testing capacity was adequate? Go test everyone who came through that jail 2 weeks previous to the positive result of that staff member and anyone else he/she had contact with. Any positive result coming from that investigative follow up warrants further testing of any who came in contact with any other person who tuned up positive.

We're not there yet, not at all.

This isn't a "media" thing, this is the CEO of the Cleveland Clinic. As a lifelong patient, I trust the Clinic more than anybody. In fact my sister is going there for surgery tomorrow morning.

They are trying to focus on the people most likely to have the virus than just test everybody and see if they run into some. It's the best way to do it. And.....the Clinic will of course share their new technology with other hospitals and clinics, so as they get on board, they will be able to test tens of thousands every day whether you have symptoms or not.

The brain damaged TDS are demanding millions of people to get tested only so they can claim that Trump isn't doing anything. It has nothing to do with any objective analysis of the issue. Like everything they say, it's pure politics.

People are infectious, walking around infecting others unknowingly before becoming symptomatic. It is just science. Science has no affliction like partisanshit.

I recall those, where were you? Go look for posts if you like. Don't bitch at me ff you watch shit on tv you don't want to see. Get out and shake a few hands. Go gather in crowds.
I recall Obama doing absolutely nothing and turds like you claiming what a great job he was doing.
If you can find one post, one, of me "claiming what a great job he was doing", please share it with the board at this time. You're being quite hysterical.
You've only been a member here since 2019, dumbass.
Well there you, you were making shit up again, we're all shocked I'm sure. Why so rattled?
I said "turds LIKE YOU." I didn't say you specifically, you brain damaged TDS moron.

You can't deal with who you are or what you say, not my problem.

Obviously you didn't watch it yet, but the Doctor stated that only those who have symptoms will be tested. You have to go through a screening process first. It's starting to spread over here so I'm glad they are working night and day to try and detect it.

Those infected are contagious before they are symptomatic. Not quite that straight forward. Now you want me to believe the media? Make a decision.

Case in point: a staff member at Hancock County, Indiana Jail tests positive for COVID-19.

No longer infectious at positive test time. No idea how many he/she may have infected when they were infectious. What to do if testing capacity was adequate? Go test everyone who came through that jail 2 weeks previous to the positive result of that staff member and anyone else he/she had contact with. Any positive result coming from that investigative follow up warrants further testing of any who came in contact with any other person who tuned up positive.

This isn't a "media" thing, this is the CEO of the Cleveland Clinic. As a lifelong patient, I trust the Clinic more than anybody. In fact my sister is going there for surgery tomorrow morning.

They are trying to focus on the people most likely to have the virus than just test everybody and see if they run into some. It's the best way to do it. And.....the Clinic will of course share their new technology with other hospitals and clinics, so as they get on board, they will be able to test tens of thousands every day whether you have symptoms or not.
The brain damaged TDS are demanding millions of people to get tested only so they can claim that Trump isn't doing anything. It has nothing to do with any objective analysis of the issue. Like everything they say, it's pure politics.

People are infectious, walking around infecting others unknowingly before becoming symptomatic. It is just science. Science has no affliction like partisanshit.
Do test 330 million people? Virtually none of them are showing symptoms, after all.

It's just science, after all.

What a terminal dumbass.

Do test 330 million people? Virtually none of them are showing symptoms, after all.

What a terminal dumbass.

I did not say that, why don't you just argue with yourself?

What a terminal dumbass.

How many do we test then, Dr. Livingston? Give a scientifically valid reason for your answer.

Over here they have testing down to 500 a day, and expect that number to double very soon. Not only more and better testing, but much quicker results as well. This is just one institution.

There really isn't anything the President could have done that he already didn't do that would have changed anything. When the WHO sent out alerts that this could be a problem, our President acted that day, in spite of opposition from the Democrats. They called his travel ban extension a racist act and demanded it be removed. They are still trying to pass a bill to eliminate his original travel ban so they can play politics with it. They know it won't pass the Senate or get signed by the President. But you know......never let a good crisis go to waste.

Is this the same clinic you're always bitching about, where your Medicare coverage is so vastly shittier and more expensive than mine?

Share what? He says the tech was borrowed. You better go back and listen to your own shit again pard.

Maybe you should pay attention to what you're watching. He said they greatly improved the method to treat thousands of people; something it was not originally designed to do. I'm not on Medicare. I was talking about Commie Care. Your attention span and memory have a lot to be desired here.

There really isn't anything the President could have done that he already didn't do that would have changed anything. When the WHO sent out alerts that this could be a problem, our President acted that day, in spite of opposition from the Democrats. They called his travel ban extension a racist act and demanded it be removed. They are still trying to pass a bill to eliminate his original travel ban so they can play politics with it. They know it won't pass the Senate or get signed by the President. But you know......never let a good crisis go to waste.

Concentrated capital never does. We foolishly thought we could endlessly, bogusly, illegally, unconstitutionally preside over the world militarily, with endless wars and constitutively bombing the planet, at a rate of a bomb every 12 minutes, for our supposed freedom and national / economic security.

A foolish bipartisanly pursued prioritization of funding and action / attention over time.

Blowback works in mysterious ways.

thanks for telling us what we already know. Now tell us, dingle berry, how many people need to be tested? Everyone? Give us a number.

Concentrated capital never does. We foolishly thought we could endlessly, bogusly, illegally, unconstitutionally preside over the world militarily, with endless wars and constitutively bombing the planet, at a rate of a bomb every 12 minutes, for our supposed freedom and national / economic security.

A foolish bipartisanly pursued prioritization of funding and action / attention over time.

Biden issued a "me too" plaguarization of President Trump's concerns about this virus since December, when it all started, and there was some back and forth in the medical community about this heinous virus that spread from Wuhan to other Chinese provinces like wildfire, sans remarks from China's leadership at the time.

What a terminal dumbass.

I didn't say you did, dumbass. I asked you to give us a number. You appear to be afraid to do that.

We had 8 years of a President who was a half-black, half-white mongrel fatherless bastard, who sucked dicks in exchange for cocaine when he was young, who sold drugs in college, who associated with known domestic terrorists, who was raised a Muslim, who ate dog meat when he was a kid, who couldn't produce a verifiable copy of his birth certificate, selective service registration, or college transcripts, who nobody seemed to remember in school, and whose mother posed for porn photos.

And I'm supposed to worry about Trump being a "grifter"?

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::lmao::lol:
Have no idea who you are ranting about

Has nothing to do with the Great Obama

Two sentences. That's it.

And not very good ones at that.

Obama was not great. He wasn't that bad either. He was worse when Pelosi and Reid enabled him, but America fixed the house in 2010 and Obama calmed down. Presided over the slowest recover ever. And pretty much did nothing to assist in bridging the divide between Americans.

Trump hasn't either.

Obama was elected on that promise. Everyone believed him.

Trump was elected on by a lot of people like myself who don't see him as really being interested in the warm and fuzzy stuff (which is important), but the prospect of Hillary ratcheting up the rhetoric and taxes....well blah blah blah.

Point being that:

Obama wasn't great. Obama wasn't awful (although towards the end he worked at it). Obama was Obama.

Trump is Trump.

And there is whole lot going on around them that involves other people (or sub-humans like Adam Schitt).

That you think Obama actually did something or Trump actually does things is funny.
Two sentences?
You don’t deserve one

I get more than two from others all the time.

Since you don't ever do that for anyone...I seriously doubt deserving is really a criteria.

They do make meds for ADD.

And, of course, you rarely address what has been presented to you. You simply quip off a sticky key reponse.

(are you still reading...we are way past two ?)

Just to reiterate:

There was no Great Obama.

There is no Great Trump.

There was no Bad Obama.

There is no Bad Trump.
I’m sorry, but you really don’t post anything worthy of response.

1. Yes...you really are sorry.
2. I post a great deal more than you do and I get all kinds of good responses.
3. I just noticed on another thread....only two short sentences.

Really really sorry.

That's all they talk about now? Trump this, pence that and the entire gop is the brunt of the covid ranting.
The market crashes every other day and that causes celebratory threads.

Y'all are a terrible bunch
Oh really? And Fox News, OAN News, TeaPartyPatriots.org, the GOP, Conservative talk shows and radio - they aren't exactly saying good things about Democrats either. They are always accusing Democrats of doing this or that. Heck call us Democrats the This or That Party!!!

Eat a dick. We're relying on many of those government workers (and private sector) to get us through what we are dealing with now.

No. You eat a dick if you depend on Govt. workers for anything.

Carry on you dick eater you.

You do depend on government workers whether you know it or not.

Also, at least be original when you insult me.

Sure we do. Only because we have no choice. Oh and you insulted me first.

You bag of dicks you. LOL

Don's family is grifting off of taxpayers, why aren't you as tweaked up about that?

Don and his family made their own money and aren't living of the tax payers. Hell he contributes his pay to wherever he thinks it should go.

You really are stupid.

Eat a dick. We're relying on many of those government workers (and private sector) to get us through what we are dealing with now.

No. You eat a dick if you depend on Govt. workers for anything.

Carry on you dick eater you.

You do depend on government workers whether you know it or not.

Also, at least be original when you insult me.

Sure we do. Only because we have no choice. Oh and you insulted me first.

You bag of dicks you. LOL

Don's family is grifting off of taxpayers, why aren't you as tweaked up about that?

Don and his family made their own money and aren't living of the tax payers. Hell he contributes his pay to wherever he thinks it should go.

You really are stupid.

I was just wondering if this income counted as a job or a hand out?

Trump Campaign Chief Is Funneling Pay To Eric Trump's Wife, Don Jr.'s Girlfriend: Report

Trump Campaign Chief Is Funneling Pay To Eric Trump's Wife, Don Jr.'s Girlfriend: Report

Payments are made through Brad Parscale's company, The New York Times reported.
By Mary Papenfuss

President Donald Trump’s campaign manager is quietly channeling money to Eric Trump’s wife, Lara Trump, and Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, The New York Times reported Monday.

The payments are hidden from public view because they’re made through campaign manager Brad Parscale’s private company, Parscale Strategy, based in San Antonio, sources told the Times. Typically, such payments would be part of public filings required by the Federal Election Commission so that donors can find out how their contributions are being used — in this case, to pay members of the president’s family.

Biden issued a "me too" plaguarization of President Trump's concerns about this virus since December, when it all started, and there was some back and forth in the medical community about this heinous virus that spread from Wuhan to other Chinese provinces like wildfire, sans remarks from China's leadership at the time.

Sure, ok, throw that on the pile with all the rest, no problem. Seems we we're too fragile and caught off guard. Blame which ever personalities you choose.

thanks for telling us what we already know. Now tell us, dingle berry, how many people need to be tested? Everyone? Give us a number.

Have you checked in with Dr Anthony Fauci? I'd go with his recommendations and advice, not mine, but thanks.

What a terminal dumbass.

I didn't say you did, dumbass. I asked you to give us a number. You appear to be afraid to do that.
See Dr Anthony Fauci. Or you can tell us you're more expert. I don't mind.

Forum List

Back