If Democrats didn’t vow to steal from our best to feed their pet humans

At least you admit the gop only cares about big business and the rich .

You might want to keep that on the down. Before your pet poor + working class whites find out they are being swindled .

What would the constituency look like?
Prometheus Bound

The Economic Right turns our best into Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. Once again, there is no difference in behavior between private-sector power and government power.

I don't see anyone in the private sector threatening to pay me welfare bucks or have my ass hauled into prison.

Similarly, I don't see any private retirement schemes that our children will have to pay for to the tune of 150 trillion USD.

Exactly the same.

What would the constituency look like?
Prometheus Bound

The Economic Right turns our best into Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. Once again, there is no difference in behavior between private-sector power and government power.

I don't see anyone in the private sector threatening to pay me welfare bucks or have my ass hauled into prison.

Similarly, I don't see any private retirement schemes that our children will have to pay for to the tune of 150 trillion USD.

Exactly the same.
"Man" Didn't Invent the Wheel; One Man Did

The forbidden issue of the exploitation of High !Qs by King Ape plutocrats scares you so much that you have to desperately jump to an unrelated topic.

Forum List

Back