If Democrats steal the next election I will stock up on toilet paper, bottled water and cans of stew...

Recommend sacks of parboiled rice. Pour the stew over cooked rice and you have plenty of carbs, protein and fat. Also large bottles of vitamin and mineral supplements.

Buy them now, before he election. If Trump wins, you just start eating them, since any chaos in the streets will be quickly dealt with so that we great Americans can live our great lives unhindered by left-wing free-roaming vermin.

Speaking of stew, I bought a can of Dinty Moore beef stew the other day and fixed it for my lunch.

I had not had it in years.....Still tasted the same as I remembered it.

I also bought a small loaf of Sourdough bread, to eat with it.....It was right good.

There will be chaos in the streets.

Well, your Orange God and his precious fragile ego couldn't possibly have ever admitted that he has ever lost anything even though he's been divorced twice and declared bankrupt six times co-opted a bunch of fucking braindead morons to believe that the election was "stolen" because precious fucking emotional snowflake!

So keep on clinging to your precious snowflake Big Lies, dumbass rube!

There will be chaos in the streets.
nakedgun-megafacepalm.gif

Why? Canned goods spoil within a few years as well, even assuming you live long enough to use them.
10 years is average. I ate a can that was 22 years old. Tasted the same, texture was the same, the color was off.

I'm reading on here you ain't black, is this true? Not that it really matters.
Then why are you asking? White racism is a mental disorder and for people to actually believe that blacks are happy facing white racism is a prime example of the disorder.

View attachment 1003589

I'll just accept I'm going to die, since I can't eat anything that's expired

You do know that those 'Best By' dates are basically guidelines right? Most foods, with the possible exception of milk, will last well beyond those dates and still be perfectly good to eat. Though I wouldn't go 22 years beyond the date though.

Besides, if you ate 'expired' food at someone else's home, you wouldn't know it unless you helped prepare it

Forum List

Back