🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Democrats want to impeach Trump, here is what they will need...

We'll see. If the public pressure gets too strong it wouldn't be surprising to see many Republicans flip for their own good.
By that you mean "media pressure" Right? But yes never underestimate a Republicans ability to flip for "his own good". Let them. The better to identify and dump them.
Yes, the intensity from the media will only increase now, and that will directly or indirectly apply more pressure to the Republicans. We're already seeing it.

At some point, Trump is going to be on an island, and it's happening faster than we could have expected.

How do you mean? The media will like go from hate to "intense hate"? Are you serious? I don't want to misunderstand you...are you trying to say the media didn't hate and attack him before but now they will?

I think you have missed the point that the media elites hatred of Trump already "goes to 11" starting a year ago.
He won by ignoring the media...no calling them out as"enemies of the American people" and going around the media to the American people.
No reason to pay them any mind now.

View attachment 127044
I'm just saying they're smelling blood and their momentum will only increase.

Trump brought this on himself, and he & his fans don't seem to understand that the press can not only influence public opinion, they can influence the behavior of politicians.

He got his fans all excited and pumping their fists when he said what he said about the press. Okay, but the press isn't going to just sit there and take it.

There is always another gear.

it is rather sad that all this bullshit is keeping the government from doing a damn thing to help this country....i look at what the gop is doing to nc and wonder how long this can go on...
actually, that is the best part

all we really need to do is UNDO the damage Obama did

no new shit at all

also - to answer OP

if they want to impeach, they will need some actual evidence of wrongdoing!

ANYTHING - so far, they have produced zilch

Yeah, but they have implants like that senile idiot McCain cheering them on.

We'll see. If the public pressure gets too strong it wouldn't be surprising to see many Republicans flip for their own good.
By that you mean "media pressure" Right? But yes never underestimate a Republicans ability to flip for "his own good". Let them. The better to identify and dump them.
Yes, the intensity from the media will only increase now, and that will directly or indirectly apply more pressure to the Republicans. We're already seeing it.

At some point, Trump is going to be on an island, and it's happening faster than we could have expected.

How do you mean? The media will like go from hate to "intense hate"? Are you serious? I don't want to misunderstand you...are you trying to say the media didn't hate and attack him before but now they will?

I think you have missed the point that the media elites hatred of Trump already "goes to 11" starting a year ago.
He won by ignoring the media...no calling them out as"enemies of the American people" and going around the media to the American people.
No reason to pay them any mind now.

View attachment 127044
I'm just saying they're smelling blood and their momentum will only increase.

Trump brought this on himself, and he & his fans don't seem to understand that the press can not only influence public opinion, they can influence the behavior of politicians.

He got his fans all excited and pumping their fists when he said what he said about the press. Okay, but the press isn't going to just sit there and take it.

There is always another gear.

They smelled grab em by the pussy blood.
They smelled gold star mom blood.
They smelled imprison abortionists blood.

Over and over the media elites thought they, the rightful rulers of the country, had a good old bloody feeding frenzy going on. But turns out it was only the media pumping each other up.
I don't discount your warnings of their hatred. Or the pressure it brings.
I discount it's inevitable result and say what I always say... ignore them. it was just proven to work.

Maybe they'll have better luck if they go back to the "groping" allegations.

Maybe they'll have better luck if they go back to the "groping" allegations.

Don't think they won't. Anything that may work they will try and if it doesn't work they move on. They are paid by billionaires to do it. They have all the time in the world.

I think you astutely comment on what could happen. But I think you are wrong to assume they can't be beaten. It is true Trump, and the American people who support him, face the richest and most powerful organizations in history...organizations intent on destroying him. This isn't new. What is new is that they were beaten for once. Remember that.
Also remember the GOP fought Trump every bit as hard as the rest of the elites.

Okay, but the press isn't going to just sit there and take it.

Of course they won't. They are doing what you see. They are back to a playbook that, granted, always worked in the past. They are well funded and well paid and well entrenched in powerful positions where they have to answer to nobody but the elites above them.

But there is something new in the air. A man they didn't create and so can't destroy. They hate him no more today than they did yesterday and will hate him no less tomorrow even if he groveled. He kicked their asses. Went around them. They won't forget that.
His best hope is to continue what he just PROVED works. To ignore them. To use alternate media. To appeal to the crowd who put him where he is. Let them rage over his tweets which they can't censor and keep tweeting.
And Trump is human.But iIf they do destroy him and get one of their puppets back in they don't realize they still face the people who put him there. The liberals here don't know it. They live in echo chambers.

My God they don't even know wearing pussy hats and marching was a dare started on 4chan which not only resulted in great amusement but in huge recruitmen at their demonstration of influence.

One of the 16 points of the alt-right is "no leaders". It will work without trump.

I think it's a bad idea to push for impeachment. It will be so divisive, it will shred our country further. Just keep giving The Donald more rope.

A majority of the House, 2/3 of the Senate.

But they're not even close.

You don't know.

If Trump starts doing something they don't like, re-opening 911 being the most obvious one, they will turn on him. The percentage of hard core traitors in the Congress has got to be in the upper 80% range at least. They don't care about truth or America. They just repeatedly say YES MASTER to this unimaginable monster...

The Republican party doesn't care about facts.

It cares about endlessly saying YES MASTER to this monster....

A majority of the House, 2/3 of the Senate.

But they're not even close.

Sorry.

Come on GOP'ers you have to snap out of it , you have got to defend the Prez.

You have known that the croocked media, the demo rats and deep state have been busy since the summer of 2016 trying to defeat DJT.

After the election they concocted the Russia Connection scam

We know that the scam is bullshit because

1- the Obama administration admitted that the electoral process was intact-not hacked
2- Now we know that DNC staff member Seth Rich, was a contributor to wiki leaks - so it was not DJT or the Russians

Nevertheless, DJT enemies are ruthless and determined.

We must show the bastards that we can also the play the game.

A majority of the House, 2/3 of the Senate. But they're not even close.
You're wrong. All you need is a majority of the House for impeachment.
So you libs would be satisfied with impeachment and not removed from office?
Just pointing out that the OP isn't as smart as he thinks he is. Of course, if Trump was impeached, it would require Republicans indicating that he had lost their confidence.

The Republican party doesn't care about facts.

It cares about endlessly saying YES MASTER to this monster....

Concur.

Unfortunately, the Zionists have controlled all the administrations since 1949.

Amazingly , FDR warned Truman not to recognize Israel or it would require a permanent US military presence in the middle east.

Here we are again in Syria attempting to steal Southern Syria and the Golan Heights for the Zionists. Sad.

Forum List

Back