If democrats were rigging the election as Trump claims, exactly HOW would they do that?

As usual Trump provides no evidence for this bullshit. He’s of course too stupid to even try to explain how this would work.

Just how would this work if election process is, by design, non-partisan?

You looking for tips?
Lol even if I was it’s not like your dumbass would have any.

You're right about that.
Because cheating in an election would never cross my mind.
Unlike you leftist pricks who will try and stop anything that makes our elections more secure.
Gee...I wonder why?

As usual Trump provides no evidence for this bullshit. He’s of course too stupid to even try to explain how this would work.

For conservatives, early voting, expanded voting days and hours, ensuring that minority communities have ample voting venues, and voting registration and get out the vote drives in minority communities are 'rigging’ the election.

For conservatives, early voting, expanded voting days and hours, ensuring that minority communities have ample voting venues, and voting registration and get out the vote drives in minority communities are 'rigging’ the election.
You forgot about voter ID and the democrats trying to remove it. The only reason I know about it is because they were holding up the Stimulus checks because of it.

I don’t even understand what you’re trying to say. A democrat activist did voter fraud? What are you even talking about?
I think this is what he's talking about.
That I read. It’s such bullshit. The New York Post is a TABLOID. It’s beneath even Fox News. Funny how republicans like anonymous sources when the shoe is on the other foot. What was stopping this faux election worker from going to other publications?

That I read. It’s such bullshit. The New York Post is a TABLOID. It’s beneath even Fox News. Funny how republicans like anonymous sources when the shoe is on the other foot. What was stopping this faux election worker from going to other publications?
Actually I just assume it wasn't anonymous. But there are plenty of these stories, some of them even from republicans.

A good start would be by giving illegal aliens drivers licenses and then following that up with instituting vote by mail so the voters could not be verified. Of couse there is also ballot harvesting and other means that democrats have stooped to over the past few years. Polling the cemeteries has become old hat but I'm sure its still in wide use.

They fill out mail in ballots to addresses they know no one lives or no record of voting, and they do so in the thousands, likely printing them up as we speak......send them in and then the day after the election they fight to get those ballots counted and snuck through the process....

They have their union thugs in the post office throw out and destroy mail in ballots from Republican majority voting districts.

We also had a thread on a democrat party fixer who detailed exactly how they cheat with mail in votes....you can look it up....
They have their union thugs in the post office throw out and destroy mail in ballots from Republican majority voting districts.
you do realize the PO has cameras everywhere.......and the eyes watching them aint union.......

Yes.....that always stops determined criminals.......do they have eyes in their mail truck for their routes...dip shit?
just because thats something an asswipe like you would do,dont think everyone is like that......most career carriers would never be so stupid to think they could get away with that.......im sure to you thats 2nd nature....

Moron, you just moved the goal posts...from how would you do it....to, even though that is how it could be done they won't do it......you are a moron.
not what i did at all.....to you if one person does it they all would do it.....is that the same way you look at cops?.....if one cop is bad they all will be bad?.....

The liberal loon Democrats are very devious in their criminality.
So it's difficult to predict what method they will use to cheat in order to rig the election. ... :cool:

Now think about ballots that are left in mail boxes or returned as undelivered being collected and filled out and then sent in.. This was happening in three states and criminal charges are set to be handed down this next week... This is going to be a mess with 80 million ballots floating around..
the guy in the story was a rural carrier he has the time to do that....
That's just one... They have uncovered several groups in multiple cities that were collecting and delivering ballots to specific people to fill out by the hundreds. It is a criminal enterprise and there are about 200 people that could be indicted.. The FBI/DOJ investigation has been going on now for five months and its about to drop.
were they postal employees?....
From everything I've been told most are. The ones collecting the ballots were but the people they were delivering them to, to be filled out are party officials. This is going to be very ugly and it goes fairly high in food chain.
the people they were delivering too?....once the carrier delivers to the address his job is done,what the people do with them is on them.....
The point went right over your head... They were not delivering them to the ADDRESSEE... They were diverting these to unauthorized persons or destroying filled out ballots from republican areas.....
:aug08_031:
well until you show me the story.....otherwise"From everything I've been told".....lets see a link....

By harvesting votes and throwing votes to trash at post office, just to name a few. I have a thread on this.

They are natural born fraudsters who worship Lucifer. Just ask what Lucifer would do and you got it.

So it's difficult to predict what method they will use to cheat in order to rig the election. ... :cool:

Now think about ballots that are left in mail boxes or returned as undelivered being collected and filled out and then sent in.. This was happening in three states and criminal charges are set to be handed down this next week... This is going to be a mess with 80 million ballots floating around..
That's just one... They have uncovered several groups in multiple cities that were collecting and delivering ballots to specific people to fill out by the hundreds. It is a criminal enterprise and there are about 200 people that could be indicted.. The FBI/DOJ investigation has been going on now for five months and its about to drop.
From everything I've been told most are. The ones collecting the ballots were but the people they were delivering them to, to be filled out are party officials. This is going to be very ugly and it goes fairly high in food chain.
the people they were delivering too?....once the carrier delivers to the address his job is done,what the people do with them is on them.....
The point went right over your head... They were not delivering them to the ADDRESSEE... They were diverting these to unauthorized persons or destroying filled out ballots from republican areas.....
well until you show me the story.....otherwise"From everything I've been told".....lets see a link....
Funny how that works... You will believe ANYTHING from CNN without sources....

Funny how that works... You will believe ANYTHING from CNN without sources....
really?.....can you at least prove that?...remember you are the one who said....."From everything I've been told".....

Right wing modus operandi. He lost the popular vote but won via the electoral college.

LOL...The dear leader knows...

it's called vote harvesting. read up on it. also, precincts in FL had ballots stashed rather than counting. look it up.

LOL...The dear leader knows...
Bernie quit. that's all one needs to know.

Forum List

Back