If FOX Authored The Mythos Of Trump's "Achievements", What Are Their Viewers Going To Cite Now In The Wake Of Tucker's Frank Admission?

Are you still watching FOX?
Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. The thing is I know the difference between news people and opinion host for example Bret Baier, Shannon Bream and Martha MacCallum are news people Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham are opinion host. Care to share with us if you watch CNN or MSNBC and if so who you consider to be news people and opinion host or if you consider everyone on thses networks to news people.

Sometimes I do sometimes I don't. The thing is I know the difference between news people and opinion host for example Bret Baier, Shannon Bream and Martha MacCallum are news people Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity and Laura Ingraham are opinion host. Care to share with us if you watch CNN or MSNBC and if so who you consider to be news people and opinion host or if you consider everyone on thses networks to news people.
I don't watch television news....I read bloomberg for serious matters, cnn, wash post and nytimes for headline news ...

Now try to convince me you watch FOX for the straight news.

The leftists need a recent history lesson on what a disaster the Xiden presidency has been in only two short years.

Here is a brief recap:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit.
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!Xiden pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden may have started WW3 by blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines. WTF?
Xiden is "Putin's Whore". Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents and win in 2020
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Biden's health is failing...

The leftists need a recent history lesson on what a disaster the Xiden presidency has been in only two short years.

Here is a brief recap:

Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit.
How about showering with his daughter Ashley? How fucked-up is that?
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
China loves Biden for abandoning AFG’s motherlode of rare metals to them!Xiden pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden may have started WW3 by blowing up the Nord Stream pipelines. WTF?
Xiden is "Putin's Whore". Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
Xiden is turning the US into a banana republic by misusing the FBI and IRS to harass opponents and win in 2020
Xiden wants 87,000 armed IRS agents willing to KILL!! WTF???
Xiden proposed forgiving $10,000 of student loan debt (unconstitutional)
Xiden stole classified documents, did he sell them to anyone? Is he a traitor for cash?
Xiden let the Chinese spy balloon fly across the US and send back the data, TRAITOR.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Biden's health is failing...

Since you decided to forgo the links, where are you learning all this?

Watching FOX?

I don't watch television news....I read bloomberg for serious matters, cnn, wash post and nytimes for headline news ...

Now try to convince me you watch FOX for the straight news.
Try and convince me you don’t watch TV news. Hint you can’t just like I can’t convince you of anything about me and FOX News. FYI I’m currently watching Young Sheldon because the Stars/ Sabers game is at the first intermission score is 3-1 Stars.

Try and convince me you don’t watch TV news. Hint you can’t just like I can’t convince you of anything about me and FOX News. FYI I’m currently watching Young Sheldon because the Stars/ Sabers game is at the first intermission score is 3-1 Stars.
A) I stopped watching news decades ago.

B) I cut cable 5 years ago, after not watching it for 3 years.

C) You are hard wired into right wing infotainment.

A) I stopped watching news decades ago.

B) I cut cable 5 years ago, after not watching it for 3 years.

C) You are hard wired into right wing infotainment.
Oh well that’s different because claiming something online is rock solid proof so using your logic I have proven everything I have said is true. I’m sure you will come back with standard left wing talking points response but as the second period of the game is underway I have no more time to waste with you. Oh 4-1 Stars now.

“That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/08/media/fox-news-dominion-filings-reliable-sources/index.html

the whole time, they were just lip synching it...

FOX is, like, the Milli Vanilli of news...

Hit it, lads!

The mistake you make is assuming that, like Progressives, we get our daily thinking and talking points from the boob tube

The rubes have to actively ignore the mountain of proof that they're being lied to.

They don't have the self esteem to admit they've been had. They are weak, which is how they fell for the con man in the FIRST place.

Tell me again how the Maga crowd should "Kill the Pigs!" when they murdered Officer Sicknick during the J6 "Insurrection"

Tell me again how the Maga crowd should "Kill the Pigs!" when they murdered Officer Sicknick during the J6 "Insurrection"
Tell you again? That would imply that I had said it, or something like it, in the past. Which I haven't.

This ideology into which you have fallen creates strange paranoid fantasies in your mind. I'm sorry about that.

The mistake you make is assuming that, like Progressives, we get our daily thinking and talking points from the boob tube

Frank,

You must be kinda stupid.

You MUST know by now that I will ask you where you get your information.

Being too ashamed to admit to relying on FOX/Breitbart/Drudge/RedState/Echo Times/Federalist/Revolver News, you will take a powder.....as you cowards ALWAYS do.

Yes it is.
If you dispute any of them put up a refutation, otherwise they stand as truth.
I'm always debunking democrat talking point lies with credible links.
Because you asserted it?

You've clearly spent too much time nursing at the greasy dug of con hate radio.

No....

Forum List

Back