If FOX Authored The Mythos Of Trump's "Achievements", What Are Their Viewers Going To Cite Now In The Wake Of Tucker's Frank Admission?

Neither is Assertion.

1678466265630.png
How about Ashley's "stolen" diary, or Hunter's "stolen" laptop?

Biden's record of disaster after disaster is in the public record dumbass. You can't hide it and you can't run from it.

Zzz

horseshit still cannot distinguish between belief and fact.

And he doesn’t comprehend that reporters report and aren’t supposed to select which allegations they believe deserve to be reported. They can qualify things properly if they wish to distance themselves — as has been done for years.

For example if a Trump claim said “this election was stolen by faulty or intentionally altered voting machines,” but the reporter didn’t happen to believe it, the reporter could still report what the President had said. But the reporter could add the qualifier that (“we have not been able to substantiate this claim”).

And the idiot leftards persist also in failing to distinguish between a reporter and an opinion columnist or talking-head.

The point is that it doesn’t matter worth a fart in a hurricane if Murdoch was personally disinclined to buy the Trump team’s claims.
Everyone at Fox News, from top to bottom, knew there was ZERO evidence the 2020 election was stolen. They knew this for a FACT.

But instead of reporting the TRUTH, they deliberately chose to serve up the manufactured bullshit their weak-minded rube viewers wanted to hear.

The creduloids do not want to hear the TRUTH or FACTS. They want their delusional belief system FED.

And that's what Fox Fake News does. Purposefully and consistently.

And even now, after all these revelations, you rubes INSIST, you BEG, to be lied to.

Even now, after their LIES and BULLSHIT led to an attempted coup, Fox News continues to play with napalm.

Frank,

You must be kinda stupid.

You MUST know by now that I will ask you where you get your information.

Being too ashamed to admit to relying on FOX/Breitbart/Drudge/RedState/Echo Times/Federalist/Revolver News, you will take a powder.....as you cowards ALWAYS do.
Horseahit’s answer to his own question would be the DailyKos/Colbert/MSM and other leftwing cult outlets.

Everyone at Fox News, from top to bottom, knew there was ZERO evidence the 2020 election was stolen. They knew this for a FACT.

Nice speculation. Untrue, of course.

The reality is that some of them doubted or disbelieved the claim of a stolen election. And what follows from that?

ANot a damn thing.
But instead of reporting the TRUTH,
Their beliefs don’t control. If you make some asshole claim and I don’t buy anything you say for one millisecond, that doesn’t mean I can’t report the fact that you made that claim.
they deliberately chose to serve up the manufactured bullshit their weak-minded rube viewers wanted to hear.
Again. Your invalid and factually false claim. Not a hint of substance to it.

Besides, liberals and Democraps have no claim on honesty or integrity or professionalism in reporting. So give your whining a rest little g.5

Assuming they were, they serve me better than the shit whose names you dare not speak.
They serve you because you prefer an echo chamber.

There are no names I dare not speak. Your imagination is of no value in this discussion no matter how much you seek to impose it on others.

They serve you because you prefer an echo chamber.

There are no names I dare not speak. Your imagination is of no value in this discussion no matter how much you seek to impose it on others.
Make a liar of me...

List your 3 primary sources of information.

Make a liar of me...

List your 3 primary sources of information.
I don’t have any in particular. Most often o skim the interwebz. So, my sources can be something said here at USMB. At that point I may make a Google type search and see what the basis for some claim is. Such a search can take me to all kinds of outlets. Very often, I then dig a bit deeper and read the links and seek out the prior news reports from various media outlets. (This usually excludes The NY Times because of their paywall and I decline to pay for their shit).

I also use the “news” website from Apple (pre-installed on my cell phone). It links to various sources. I also use an AP app. I also use the Fox News app. Many of my searches take me to primary sources, like online services providing texts from legal pleadings and governmental official releases and some scientific articles.

Tragically, I also watch some TV news, like ABC’s national evening news. I take their reporting with a grain of salt, of course.

I don’t have any in particular. Most often o skim the interwebz. So, my sources can be something said here at USMB. At that point I may make a Google type search and see what the basis for some claim is. Such a search can take me to all kinds of outlets. Very often, I then dig a bit deeper and read the links and seek out the prior news reports from various media outlets. (This usually excludes The NY Times because of their paywall and I decline to pay for their shit).

I also use the “news” website from Apple (pre-installed on my cell phone). It links to various sources. I also use an AP app. I also use the Fox News app. Many of my searches take me to primary sources, like online services providing texts from legal pleadings and governmental official releases and some scientific articles.

Tragically, I also watch some TV news, like ABC’s national evening news. I take their reporting with a grain of salt, of course.
Bottom line...

FOX....

Why else be skeptical of what you're told on ABC?

Bottom line...

FOX....

Why else be skeptical of what you're told on ABC?

Wrong.

The Bottom line is everything I said; not just the one snippet.

You or so plodding and obvious in your childish rhetoric and evasions and deflections. You asked. I answered. You’re just a dolt who doesn’t like the answer. Too bad, child. Too bad.

Wrong.

The Bottom line is everything I said; not just the one snippet.

You or so plodding and obvious in your childish rhetoric and evasions and deflections. You asked. I answered. You’re just a dolt who doesn’t like the answer. Too bad, child. Too bad.
Blah, blah, blather....

Forum List

Back