If God did not exist

What's funny is you guys are ganging on Newby, who is one of the kindest and most sincere posters on the board.

But hey, there comes a time when it's just right to come out and call a fundy a fricking ******, huh? Call a spade a spade. Cuz it doesn't matter what they do or believe, if they're Christian then they need to be strung up, hobbled, whatever you do to inferior beings.

Right? Amiright or amiright?

I'm right.

Explain what "fundy" means..and then point out the "fundies" that you are aware of who post on this site. Provide examples and links that support the label.

Have fun. I anticipate more hate speech and garbled sputtering.
another meaningless post so you could say the word ******.
the fundies on this board need no selecting out it's obvious who they are . but just for laughs here's a few...
there's you, Avatar,the word,ultimate reality,Youwerecreated,little nipper,jeremiah,chuckt,newby.
no need to supply links .it's on you to prove you allegation.

Last edited:
the preceding was steaming pile of fringe right paranoia, personal hatred and a ruse so the poster could write the word ****** to falsely compare her twisted pov to slavery.
a fine example of a persecution complex.

Lol..like I said..ask one of you loons to define "fundamentalist" and see exactly how ignorant you really are.

Define "fundy" genius. You keep dodging that by pouring out more bigoted anti-Christian vitriol..which in turn, proves my point. Thank you. :lol::lol::lol:
un·da·men·tal·ism [fuhn-duh-men-tl-iz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
( sometimes initial capital letter ) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.2.
the beliefs held by those in this movement.
strict adherence to any set of basic ideas or principles: the fundamentalism of the extreme conservatives.
fresh from the dictionary .
but I'm sure you'll have another twisted take on it .
again you have no point
fundies
People who follow fundamentalist Christian ideals. "In comparative religion, fundamentalism refers to anti-modernist movements in various religions."

Carries a negative connotation, because of the association with extremist views.
"When it comes to hating religion and the way it separates the people of our world I don't discriminate--I hate fundies just as much."

both are objective descriptions, what they leave out is the inflexible self imposed ignorance and affected superiority of its practitioners..
in other words what ever pain you encounter you've brought on yourselves.
in your case ,my guess is you've always been a self involved snot.
nothing you've posted is evidence of your claim that "we" are ignorant of what Christianity requires.
btw, you have none of those qualities.

That's all part of the Christian faith, tell me which Christians don't hold those beliefs? Are all Christians fundamentalists then? So which part of that definition do the non-fundamentalist Christians not believe?

It does not surprise me that someone like daws, who is demonstrably ignorant of the bible, what it contains, and what it means to be a Christian, is also clueless about what constitutes a *threat*.

Pssst...advising you that will never be capable of, or afforded the opportunity of, persecution of a particular person is not a threat.

The purpose behind the comment isn't that anyone is gong to hurt you in any way, shape, or form....the purpose is to point out that you #1, probably don't know what "persecute" means, and #2, will never be afforded the opportunity to do so, based on your lack of intellect, ability, and general ineptitude.
same false assumptions, same dodge ,same faux intellect, same hubris ... same no evidence to back up claims....
What claims? The claims that you are demonstrably ignorant of the bible, and you don't know what constitutes a threat?

I did support those claims. Or rather, you did it for me. Moron. Faux intellect is pretending to know things you really don't know. And you are the one who does that...not me. Naturally.

All I did was ask you to define fundy. And you couldn't even do that. I hope you learned something from the definition provided...but I doubt you did. You're not the learning type.

Last edited:
What's funny is you guys are ganging on Newby, who is one of the kindest and most sincere posters on the board.

But hey, there comes a time when it's just right to come out and call a fundy a fricking ******, huh? Call a spade a spade. Cuz it doesn't matter what they do or believe, if they're Christian then they need to be strung up, hobbled, whatever you do to inferior beings.

I'm right.

Explain what "fundy" means..and then point out the "fundies" that you are aware of who post on this site. Provide examples and links that support the label.

the fundies on this board need no selecting out it's obvious who they are . but just for laughs here's a few...
there's you, Avatar,the word,ultimate reality,Youwerecreated,little nipper,jeremiah,chuckt,newby.

?:eusa_eh:

What allegation? That you are an incoherent boob?

Sorry, that ship's done left the dock. You are an incoherent boob, and every word you type just provides more evidence.

Your sole purpose in these threads is to engage in hate speech and bigotry. Enjoy, you're recognized for the putz you are.

Last edited:
Fun·da·men·tal·ism [fuhn-duh-men-tl-iz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
1. ( sometimes initial capital letter ) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.

People who follow fundamentalist Christian ideals. "In comparative religion, fundamentalism refers to anti-modernist movements in various religions."

Carries a negative connotation, because of the association with extremist views.
"When it comes to hating religion and the way it separates the people of our world I don't discriminate--I hate fundies just as much."

That's all part of the Christian faith, tell me which Christians don't hold those beliefs? Are all Christians fundamentalists then? So which part of that definition do the non-fundamentalist Christians not believe?

The last time I looked fundamentalists and mainstream denominations both agreed on their differences. The mainstream denominations include most Catholics, Methodists, Episcopalians, American Baptists, Unitarians, Lutherans, and perhaps half of the Presbyterians. None of them believe in Biblical inerrancy, Creationism, or reject the teaching of the later church councils as fundamentalists do.

Which raises the question in my mind, have you led such an insular life that you are unaware of the attributes of non-fundamentalist Christianity? You question is breathtaking in its lack of awareness of the Christian faith outside the 10% or so who adhere to fundamentalism.

noun
1. ( sometimes initial capital letter ) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.

The last time I looked fundamentalists and mainstream denominations both agreed on their differences. The mainstream denominations include most Catholics, Methodists, Episcopalians, American Baptists, Unitarians, Lutherans, and perhaps half of the Presbyterians. None of them believe in Biblical inerrancy, Creationism, or reject the teaching of the later church councils as fundamentalists do.

Which raises the question in my mind, have you led such an insular life that you are unaware of the attributes of non-fundamentalist Christianity? You question is breathtaking in its lack of awareness of the Christian faith outside the 10% or so who adhere to fundamentalism.

The last time I looked fundamentalists and mainstream denominations both agreed on their differences

Okay, let's break out his statement or the 'definition' that he grabbed from wiki or somewhere of what their 'differences' supposedly are...

infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record

So you're saying that Catholics and Lutherans (of which I've belonged to both) believe that the Bible is infallible? In what way do they feel it's infallible exactly?? Can you please be specific? Which parts do they dismiss and which do they hold as holy? They don't condone God's commandments or Christ's teachings as the morals that should be used throughout one's life?

holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as
the creation of the world,

Again, your ascertion is that Catholics, Lutherans, etc... don't believe the creation story, they don't credit God with the creation? What are their beliefs exactly then?

the virgin birth,

Catholics don't believe in the virgin birth? Seriously?

physical resurrection,

Without such there would be no such thing as Christianity to begin with.

atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ,

They don't believe that Christ died for their sins?

and the Second Coming

They don't believe in the return of Christ?

So, what you're implying is that they've basically thrown the Bible out as so much garbage? You agree that the Christian denominations that you listed above, 90% of Christians do not believe what was listed above? Seriously?

Adam, Eve, and Evolution | Catholic Answers

What is the Catholic position concerning belief or unbelief in evolution? The question may never be finally settled, but there are definite parameters to what is acceptable Catholic belief.

Concerning cosmological evolution, the Church has infallibly defined that the universe was specially created out of nothing. Vatican I solemnly defined that everyone must "confess the world and all things which are contained in it, both spiritual and material, as regards their whole substance, have been produced by God from nothing" (Canons on God the Creator of All Things, canon 5).

The Church does not have an official position on whether the stars, nebulae, and planets we see today were created at that time or whether they developed over time (for example, in the aftermath of the Big Bang that modern cosmologists discuss). However, the Church would maintain that, if the stars and planets did develop over time, this still ultimately must be attributed to God and his plan, for Scripture records: "By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and all their host [stars, nebulae, planets] by the breath of his mouth" (Ps. 33:6).

Adam, Eve, and Evolution | Catholic Answers

What is the Catholic position concerning belief or unbelief in evolution? The question may never be finally settled, but there are definite parameters to what is acceptable Catholic belief.

Concerning cosmological evolution, the Church has infallibly defined that the universe was specially created out of nothing. Vatican I solemnly defined that everyone must "confess the world and all things which are contained in it, both spiritual and material, as regards their whole substance, have been produced by God from nothing" (Canons on God the Creator of All Things, canon 5).

The Church does not have an official position on whether the stars, nebulae, and planets we see today were created at that time or whether they developed over time (for example, in the aftermath of the Big Bang that modern cosmologists discuss). However, the Church would maintain that, if the stars and planets did develop over time, this still ultimately must be attributed to God and his plan, for Scripture records: "By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, and all their host [stars, nebulae, planets] by the breath of his mouth" (Ps. 33:6).
[ame=http://youtu.be/fUspLVStPbk]Every Sperm is Sacred - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/PDBjsFAyiwA]The Meaning of Life (4/11) Movie CLIP - Protestants and French Ticklers (1983) HD - YouTube[/ame]

I'm right.

?:eusa_eh:

What allegation? That you are an incoherent boob?

Sorry, that ship's done left the dock. You are an incoherent boob, and every word you type just provides more evidence.

Your sole purpose in these threads is to engage in hate speech and bigotry. Enjoy, you're recognized for the putz you are.
as always same dodge!

It does not surprise me that someone like daws, who is demonstrably ignorant of the bible, what it contains, and what it means to be a Christian, is also clueless about what constitutes a *threat*.

Pssst...advising you that will never be capable of, or afforded the opportunity of, persecution of a particular person is not a threat.

The purpose behind the comment isn't that anyone is gong to hurt you in any way, shape, or form....the purpose is to point out that you #1, probably don't know what "persecute" means, and #2, will never be afforded the opportunity to do so, based on your lack of intellect, ability, and general ineptitude.
same false assumptions, same dodge ,same faux intellect, same hubris ... same no evidence to back up claims....
What claims? The claims that you are demonstrably ignorant of the bible, and you don't know what constitutes a threat?

I did support those claims. Or rather, you did it for me. Moron. Faux intellect is pretending to know things you really don't know. And you are the one who does that...not me. Naturally.

All I did was ask you to define fundy. And you couldn't even do that. I hope you learned something from the definition provided...but I doubt you did. You're not the learning type.

noun

I would like that documented. It is in their creeds.
Some people are faltering and it is evident in the Barna group poll but they are in percentages.

The Catholic Church no swears by the truth of the Bible

Catholic Church no longer swears by truth of the Bible

This article is actually from the Times online in the UK but it is now a pay site.

You don't believe in God! And it seems to me that you are a good example what most people would be like if things actually were as you imagine them to be...

You don't believe in God! And it seems to me that you are a good example what most people would be like if things actually were as you imagine them to be...
:lol::lol:
the imaginary world is yours not mine...
since you have no fucking idea of who I am..I'LL take that as a complement.
people how actually know me find me intelligent, funny ,strong, sociable and when I was younger fairly good looking.
I'm also tenacious, have no time for pretence and i'm extremely direct.

people how actually know me find me intelligent, funny ,strong, sociable and when I was younger fairly good looking.

I feel very sorry for you. At least I am able to express myself without resorting to demeaning words and insults. And frankly, you are no better than I am, even if you were Obama himself. PS > You will never be young on this side of eternity ever again, so that counts for nothing. As you can see, I'm direct also.

Last edited:
Has he provided the definition of "fundy" yet?

Other than a term of derision to be used to identify any practicing Christian, that is.

"Hate speech is a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred for some group, especially in circumstances in which the communication is likely to provoke violence. It is an incitement to hatred primarily against a group of persons defined in terms of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and the like. Hate speech can be any form of expression regarded as offensive to racial, ethnic and religious groups and other discrete minorities or to women."

Hate Speech Law & Legal Definition

I feel very sorry for you. At least I am able to express myself without resorting to demeaning words and insults. And frankly, you are no better than I am, even if you were Obama himself. PS > You will never be young on this side of eternity ever again, so that counts for nothing. As you can see, I'm direct also.
no need to feel sorry for me ,besides you saying you are is disingenuous :dis·in·gen·u·ous [ dìssin jénnyoo əss ]
withholding information: withholding or not taking account of known information
not genuinely sincere: giving a false impression of sincerity or simplicity
Synonyms: dishonestly, insincerely, untruthfully, deceitfully, hypocritically, misleadingly, duplicitous·in·gen·u·ous [ dìssin jénnyoo əss ]
withholding information: withholding or not taking account of known information
not genuinely sincere: giving a false impression of sincerity or simplicity
Synonyms: dishonestly, insincerely, untruthfully, deceitfully, hypocritically, misleadingly, duplicitously tousley.
never said or implied I was better than you..seems you don't understand what direct means.
if I had thought that I would have said that.
on the other hand , you must have some issues with self esteem having to bring it up..
btw that's just as demeaning and insulting as any more direct speech like this:" you're an ass kisser.
as to this": You will never be young on this side of eternity ever again, so that counts for nothing."-LN
the same goes for you no matter what or how hard you believe..

Has he provided the definition of "fundy" yet?

Other than a term of derision to be used to identify any practicing Christian, that is.

"Hate speech is a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred for some group, especially in circumstances in which the communication is likely to provoke violence. It is an incitement to hatred primarily against a group of persons defined in terms of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and the like. Hate speech can be any form of expression regarded as offensive to racial, ethnic and religious groups and other discrete minorities or to women."

Hate Speech Law & Legal Definition
this is the second I've defined it for you:fundies

Carries a negative connontation, because of the association with extremist views.

2. Fundy
A fundamental Christian, usually protestant, who obsesses over the Bible and had no real knowledge of anything.
Yesterday a fundy told me santa was satan, they just mixed up the letters.
Urban Dictionary: Fundy

fun·da·men·tal·ism [fuhn-duh-men-tl-iz-uhm] Show IPA
noun
( sometimes initial capital letter ) a movement in American Protestantism that arose in the early part of the 20th century in reaction to modernism and that stresses the infallibility of the Bible not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record, holding as essential to Christian faith belief in such doctrines as the creation of the world, the virgin birth, physical resurrection, atonement by the sacrificial death of Christ, and the Second Coming.
the beliefs held by those in this movement.
strict adherence to any set of basic ideas or principles: the fundamentalism of the extreme conservatives.

both definitions are correct...

Fundamentalist | Define Fundamentalist at Dictionary.com

ass always you'll deny they are.

You apply it across the board to anyone who disagrees with you politically, and is Christian, so it is hate speech as it is used by you, specifically.

Which makes it illegal.

I like it when bigoted hate speech propagandists for the left vacillate between calling Christians "Fundies" and "Mentally ill".

We had another poster who did that too. Eventually he nutted out and he's gone now.

Forum List

Back