🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

if Harris has to take over for Biden who will be VP?

im a Trump voter ....
Well why are you assuming Biden won ?
That's the title itself and the op.

The election results.

The results are no certified and there are many irregularities.

Maybe you nuts should take this time to reflect on just how screwed up it was to vote for a demented Biden and a wacko left-wing nut Harris ticket.

Trump claimed victory in 2016 LONG before certification. As did conservatives.

And the 'irregularities' have been accusations that didn't hold up so far. This just yesterday from Trump's own lawyers in Pennsylvania in regards to the 'fraud' claims:

voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits-web.jpg

This after Trump's lawyers had to backpedal badly after falsely claiming that all republican observers had been barred from recounts:

At the city’s federal courthouse on Thursday evening, attorneys for Trump asked a judge to issue an emergency order to stop the count, alleging that all Republican observers had been barred.

Under sharp questioning from Judge Paul S. Diamond, however, they conceded that Trump in fact had “a nonzero number of people in the room,” leaving Diamond audibly exasperated.

“I’m sorry, then what’s your problem?” asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President George W. Bush. Denying Trump’s request, Diamond struck a deal for 60 observers from each party to be allowed inside.

So far the 'irregularities' are just empty accusations that don't hold up. Not even a little. Instead of the 'all republican observers being barred'.....there were 12. Compared to 5 Democratic observers.

if biden has to step down for health reasons who will be harris's VP ?? would it be pelosi ?

She would appoint a new VP and congress would approve that person.

Just as LBJ appointed a new VP when he became president when JKF was assassinated.

Just as nixon appointed a new VP when asgnew resigned in disgrace.

Just as ford appointed a new VP when nixon resigned in disgrace.
LBJ never named a VP replacement. The 25th amendment didn't take effect until after his term.

There's requirement that the VP pick be delayed until the next election in the 25th amendment. So if he did wait to bring in Humphrey, there's nothing in the 25th amendment that required it.
The election was in '64. The 25th wasn't submitted to the states until '65.

if biden has to step down for health reasons who will be harris's VP ?? would it be pelosi ?
How about you worry about the Biden presidency first.

and no. Not owlish, hack
We are worried about a Biden presidency.
I presume you will avoid taxes by taking all of the eligible exemptions while you're criticizing Trump for doing the same.

It is likely many of Biden voters don't worry much about taxes. Many of them are kids without incomes or adults on the dole.

Have we reached the place in the republican stages of denial where they start blaming the electorate for why they lost?

She would appoint a new VP and congress would approve that person.

Just as LBJ appointed a new VP when he became president when JKF was assassinated.

Just as nixon appointed a new VP when asgnew resigned in disgrace.

Just as ford appointed a new VP when nixon resigned in disgrace.
LBJ never named a VP replacement. The 25th amendment didn't take effect until after his term.

There's requirement that the VP pick be delayed until the next election in the 25th amendment. So if he did wait to bring in Humphrey, there's nothing in the 25th amendment that required it.
The election was in '64. The 25th wasn't submitted to the states until '65.

Ah. Now I understand what you were saying.

I think the 25th has this covered then.

and no. Not owlish, hack
I presume you will avoid taxes by taking all of the eligible exemptions while you're criticizing Trump for doing the same.

It is likely many of Biden voters don't worry much about taxes. Many of them are kids without incomes or adults on the dole.

Have we reached the place in the republican stages of denial where they start blaming the electorate for why they lost?
We're blaming the machines, not the electorate.
It's obvious you're mentally ill and can't point out where we're blaming the electorate.

What an utter disaster. Harris as president would be bad enough. Anyone she would nominate would be a complete flake, but without a confirmed nomination, crazy nut Pelosi would effectively be VP. I am astounded that 70+million people in this country would vote for this likely fiasco.

Nope. The Presidential Succession Act speaks to who will replace the president. Not the VP. Pelosi wouldn't take the role unless nominated by the President and confirmed by a majority of both Houses.

The 25th amendment is more comprehensive, and does cover VP replacements. It would supercede the PSA anyway, being an amendment and coming after.

The OP has asked a fascinating question that many people have refrained from discussing in public.

I think that President Harris's choice would depend on the mood of the country at the time.

I think that -- if it is politically feasible -- she would very much like to appoint another woman of color (possibly a Hispanic lady).

Having the United States headed by two women who also are people of color would electrify the world and would be the unofficial start of the new United States of America that everyone is predicting.

and no. Not owlish, hack

It's obvious you're mentally ill and can't point out where we're blaming the electorate.

And by 'machines', you mean ''kids without incomes or adults on the dole'?

The OP has asked a fascinating question that many people have refrained from discussing in public.

I think that President Harris's choice would depend on the mood of the country at the time.

I think that -- all things being equal -- she would very much like to appoint another woman of color (possibly an Hispanic lady).

Having the United States headed by two women who also are people of color would electrify the world and would be the unofficial start of the new United States of America that everyone is predicting.

No, its being discussed. The 25th amendment covers it explicitly. Specifically, section 2

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

and no. Not owlish, hack

I would write your material but you couldn't afford my rates.
Ballot machines, retard.
One morning they simply started giving the other guy 100% of the thumbs up...sure.

and no. Not owlish, hack

Ballot machines, retard.
One morning they simply started giving the other guy 100% of the thumbs up...sure.

Really? Because I didn't see a single mention of 'ballot machines' in this post:

Could you just highlight the part that mentions voting machines.

'Cause all I see is blaming the electorate for why republicans lost.

and no. Not owlish, hack

Ballot machines, retard.

Really? Because I didn't see a single mention of 'ballot machines' in this post:

Can you just watch the video?
I mean, you are an adult?

and no. Not owlish, hack

Ballot machines, retard.

So you weren't able to find any reference to voting machines in that post either, huh?

Well, we'll see how well blaming the electorate works for conservatives.

and no. Not owlish, hack

Ballot machines, retard.

So you weren't able to find any reference to voting machines in that post either, huh?

Google...ballot machines changing votes

And as I posted 2 days ago, most of these stories were removed from the web because Bog Tech wants cheap labor.

and no. Not owlish, hack

Ballot machines, retard.

And as I posted 2 days ago, most of these stories were removed from the web because Bog Tech wants cheap labor.

So Big Tech is in on your little conspiracy too?

and no. Not owlish, hack

Ballot machines, retard.

So Big Tech is in on your little conspiracy too?
Who do you think buys advertisements for politicians.
Are you that ignorant of how campaigns are funded?

Forum List

Back