🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary had won

As bad as Trump is, we can all thank our lucky star that she did not win.

Gee, a rightwinger doesn't want a Democrat as president. Stop the presses.
...but fools do what Cankles for president.

english is your friend
Fixed it. Thank you so much.
no problem
it's incumbent upon us to help our inferiors
You know he is black right? You fucking sexist :oops:

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
Either way, im glad that bitch didnt win
hillary-clinton-the-first-woman-ever-to-lose-two-national-6923238.png

hillary-clinton-reason-lost-election-reason.jpg

Yea, they probably would be making shit up about her and other Libs. Sadly, IMO that is what most media outlets have become, propaganda generation centers filtered with half truths?
Our political climate is that of a third world country. Sad.

lol this from the guy who said yesterday we should restore the right of individuals and businesses to racially discriminate.

of course we should do so. If I have a business, the right is mine to do business with whom I choose, not with the customer to demand I do business with them. That's just common sense..
Bullshit you racist. People have a RIGHT to your private property!

that's what you take away from his racist spew?

you run a business, you have to accommodate the public. that is the law. luckily, we don't have jim crow anymore, so we'll thank you not to pretend that your idea of being able to serve who you want is anything but jim crow couched in BS religious or private property terms (which is what they tried to do then, too).

Gee, a rightwinger doesn't want a Democrat as president. Stop the presses.
...but fools do what Cankles for president.

english is your friend
Fixed it. Thank you so much.
no problem
it's incumbent upon us to help our inferiors
You know he is black right? You fucking sexist :oops:

no, but i know you're a dummy

Yea, they probably would be making shit up about her and other Libs. Sadly, IMO that is what most media outlets have become, propaganda generation centers filtered with half truths?
Our political climate is that of a third world country. Sad.

lol this from the guy who said yesterday we should restore the right of individuals and businesses to racially discriminate.

of course we should do so. If I have a business, the right is mine to do business with whom I choose, not with the customer to demand I do business with them. That's just common sense..
Bullshit you racist. People have a RIGHT to your private property!

that's what you take away from his racist spew?

you run a business, you have to accommodate the public. that is the law. luckily, we don't have jim crow anymore, so we'll thank you not to pretend that your idea of being able to serve who you want is anything but jim crow couched in BS religious or private property terms (which is what they tried to do then, too).
PA laws are discriminatory. I can only turn away people for certain qualities. Thats bullshit.
I dont see it as religious, i see it as private property, which it is.

Russia bots are still hard at work sending out biased news and I have seen those links show up on forums.. Trump loves to blame the democrats, CNN or other outlets. Why didn't he mention Russian Bots?

Again He favors Russia over Americans.

I'm sorry the Russian bots hornswaggled you into changing your vote. Dont't worry, it will only seem like 8 years.

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?

The real question is, would we have been treated to that insane clown convention about her medical report and her weight?

Of course they would.

No they wouldn't. And for sure, there wouldn't be as many of them doing it.

I'm about fed up with the media here. Just give us the god damned news.

Of course they would. Hacks only care about having their biases confirmed. They like to pretend only the coverage from the other side is unfair and slanted.
I don't remember conservatives running around in pussy hats, screaming at the sky. Lol

Besides nothing, what does that have to do with media coverage?
Oh the media coverage for Trump is 90% negative. While the media kissed Obama's ass 100% for eight years.

Russia bots are still hard at work sending out biased news and I have seen those links show up on forums.. Trump loves to blame the democrats, CNN or other outlets. Why didn't he mention Russian Bots?

Again He favors Russia over Americans.

I'm sorry the Russian bots hornswaggled you into changing your vote. Dont't worry, it will only seem like 8 years.

Dream on , the fake news was in our face during the election.. but that is ok with you because your troll won.

Hell, can you imagine

"Yes we examined Hillary , she's 5'6" and weighs a svelte 134 lbs, perfect health, okay may she drinks a wee too much chardonnay, but she offsets this with nice healthy walks in the woods"

LOL

We told these stupid Moon Bats that Crooked Hillary was a terrible candidate. Corrupt as hell and more baggage than Delta Airlines. An absolute piece of shit in every way you can imagine. Even married to a piece of shit.

They wouldn't listen because they were hell bent on getting their Libtard bitch.

She ran on a platform to increase taxes, demonize the NRA, have open borders and bring in a million goddamn Muslims. How could anybody win with a stupid Moon Bat platform like that?

They paid the price. Bad for them but good for America. MAGA Baby!

you took the Hellery lovers to school.LOL

Of course they would.

No they wouldn't. And for sure, there wouldn't be as many of them doing it.

I'm about fed up with the media here. Just give us the god damned news.

Of course they would. Hacks only care about having their biases confirmed. They like to pretend only the coverage from the other side is unfair and slanted.
I don't remember conservatives running around in pussy hats, screaming at the sky. Lol
they had teabags in front of their faces, though.

oh the Irony,the fact that YOU fall for the media propaganda from them all the time such as in the case with 9/11 being carried out by Bin Laden and 19 muslims despite the the fact the government has failed MISERABLY flat on their faces to prove that to be true.:haha::lmao:

Forum List

Back