🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary had won

Barack Hussein Obama was, without any doubt whatsoever, the biggest piece of shit to ever be President.

Crooked Hillary was, without any doubt whatsoever, the biggest piece of shit to ever run for President.

That is saying a lot considering the runner up in both categories is Slick Willy.

You failed to mention Bush in there as well.:biggrin:

Russia bots are still hard at work sending out biased news and I have seen those links show up on forums.. Trump loves to blame the democrats, CNN or other outlets. Why didn't he mention Russian Bots?

Again He favors Russia over Americans.

I'm sorry the Russian bots hornswaggled you into changing your vote. Dont't worry, it will only seem like 8 years.

Dream on , the fake news was in our face during the election.. but that is ok with you because your troll won.

What fake news eaglewings ? That's what I don't get the only thing I saw that was fake was pizzagate and that was done by flyns son.

Of course they would.

No they wouldn't. And for sure, there wouldn't be as many of them doing it.

I'm about fed up with the media here. Just give us the god damned news.

Of course they would. Hacks only care about having their biases confirmed. They like to pretend only the coverage from the other side is unfair and slanted.
I don't remember conservatives running around in pussy hats, screaming at the sky. Lol

Besides nothing, what does that have to do with media coverage?
Oh the media coverage for Trump is 90% negative. While the media kissed Obama's ass 100% for eight years.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yep same as they did his predecessor before him his good buddie Bushwacker.:up:

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
Either way, im glad that bitch didnt win
hillary-clinton-the-first-woman-ever-to-lose-two-national-6923238.png

hillary-clinton-reason-lost-election-reason.jpg

Important to note that the 2.5 BILLION Hillary spent was 2.5 billion dollars lost out of the Leftist Machine. I bet she had a lot of explaining to do (enough to write a book about) because she was the candidate that "couldn't lose." They really needed their "Girl Friday Puppet" in there to keep pushing the globalist agenda.

As to the Media, we all know that the MSM would all be very kind to her. The only ones that would give an honest appraisal of her (as with the FISA letter now) would be Fox, and they'd hardly have to make much up, they would have plenty of real scandals to go after. Hillary leaves them in a trail behind her like a Hobo with a bag of shelled peanuts.

Of course they would.

Of course they would. Hacks only care about having their biases confirmed. They like to pretend only the coverage from the other side is unfair and slanted.
I don't remember conservatives running around in pussy hats, screaming at the sky. Lol

Oh the media coverage for Trump is 90% negative. While the media kissed Obama's ass 100% for eight years.

Trump's presidency has been 95% negative. He should thank them for the 5 points of slack he got.

Trump's presidency has been 95% negative. He should thank them for the 5 points of slack he got.

Oxygen thief, even Obama's Presidency wasn't 95% negative, it is impossible.

Barack Hussein Obama was, without any doubt whatsoever, the biggest piece of shit to ever be President.

Crooked Hillary was, without any doubt whatsoever, the biggest piece of shit to ever run for President.

That is saying a lot considering the runner up in both categories is Slick Willy.

President Barack Hussein Obama never had a Storm Daniels problem.

First Lady/Senator/Secretary of State Hillary Clinton never had a twitter problem.

President William Jefferson Clinton must have been trump's role model.

Of course they would.

they had teabags in front of their faces, though.
Nope perverted liberals came up with the tea bagger part. Conservatives called themselves the tea party, and protested peacefully. Something liberals are incapable of doing.

The economy is booming, the stock market is setting records. People are getting to keep more of their money. Even blacks are coming around to supporting Trump. The only negative is the democrats shutting down goverment.

The economy is booming, the stock market is setting records. People are getting to keep more of their money. Even blacks are coming around to supporting Trump. The only negative is the democrats shutting down goverment.

so very true.Its only the ignorant brain dead blacks who refuse to admit Obama was a disaster because in their warped mind he is god to them since he is black.:haha::lmao:

Blacks are supporting Trump? lol, turn off your radio?

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
Either way, im glad that bitch didnt win

Of course they would. YOu just have to look how they acted when her Husband was president. Or when Obama was president.

So you are happy you have a crazy person in the White House because the "bitch" didn't win.

Dude, seriously, you need to get laid more often.

Of course they would.

The problem is Fox, Breitbart and Talk Radio represent a very small percentage of the total Media, and Social Media which is Far Left biased, so their voice is the one heard by the vast majority of people. It is criminal.

Of course they would.

The Electoral College has worked exactly as it was intended, and should since the Constitution mandated it. If you want to get rid of it, lobby your politicians to call a Constitutional Convention. The Constitution. Has been amended many tomes before, so it can happen again, For example we amended it to install Prohibition, then amended it again to repeal it, so it can be done.

However, be careful what you wish for, as others have said, no matter where you live, nor what you want NYC, and L.A. Metro areas will dictate to you and do what is good for them, not you. We will become one Collective morass, and your state will be meaningless. The only politicians that will matter will be in D.C. and good luck pressuring them. They are too far away, and too insulated to care about you.

again, LA and NYC constitute less than 10% of the population... and they don't vote in monolithic blocks. Any more than the people of Texas vote in a Monolithic block.

While I would PREFER to eliminate the EC through Constitutional Amendment, the interstate compact would accomplish the same thing.

The states can allocate their electors any way they see fit.. Maine and Nebraska do it by congressional district, while the other states are winner take all. But if the states decide, "Whoever wins the national popular vote gets our electors", that would work, too.
Perhaps if the United States was ended and we formed three, four or five new nations. Of course there will be people who may not like the new nation formed they are in but will be given tie to emigrate to a nation they refer. an agreement on taxes with what was the former Federal Government would take a bit to pay off social contracts. And the militar would be split up equaly to make sure no one gets jealous of another as that any new nations formed start failing. Also oversight of any new nation combining with other nations as we do not want nuclear war for failure.

As bad as Trump is, we can all thank our lucky star that she did not win.

Thank the good Lord. Can you imagine what that POS would do if she were POTUS??

Talk about a nightmare.

With Hillary we would have had:

Higher income tax rates
New "Climate Change" taxes, and fees
Higher Energy Prices
Higher Unemployment
Lower GDP growth
Open Borders (called Amnesty by Dems)
More Divisive rhetoric along racial, gender, and sexual orientation lines
Continuing bad foreign trade deals
Creepy Bill in the White House again

Talk about a nightmare.
Yea horrible.

We'd still be in the TPP and wouldn't have the stupid tarriff's. South Dakota in particular wouldn't be facing bankruptcy

We'd still be in the Paris Accords and working toward dealing with Climate Change instead of going the other way at a critical time

Our alliances with NATO and other Democracies would be stronger and safer

We'd still have a nuclear deal with Iran to keep them from developing the bomb

The tax cut for the rich wouldn't have passed and many people like me wouldn't have gotten thousands of dollars of INCREASED taxes

That 1.5 trillion wouldn't have been added to the debt

Putin wouldn't be smiling like a Big Dog

Our HEALTHCARE system wouldn't be under attack

Yea...it would have been awful huh?

Talk about a nightmare.
Yea horrible.

We'd still be in the TPP and wouldn't have the stupid tarriff's. South Dakota in particular wouldn't be facing bankruptcy

We'd still be in the Paris Accords and working toward dealing with Climate Change instead of going the other way at a critical time

Our alliances with NATO and other Democracies would be stronger and safer

We'd still have a nuclear deal with Iran to keep them from developing the bomb

The tax cut for the rich wouldn't have passed and many people like me wouldn't have gotten thousands of dollars of INCREASED taxes

That 1.5 trillion wouldn't have been added to the debt

Putin wouldn't be smiling like a Big Dog

Our HEALTHCARE system wouldn't be under attack

Yea...it would have been awful huh?

Bullets would still be unavailable.

More laws to erode or outright strip 2A rights would be ongoing.

More riots would have happened.

We'd be involved in 1 or more armed conflicts globally.

ISIS would still be ruling Syria.

Corruption would be ruling the day.

Forum List

Back