🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary had won

if the devil is in the details of Russiagate, Brennan is all over the details. Russiagate is intelgate is Brennangate. he wanted to be Secretary of State for Crooked Hillary when she became president. the Russia hoax originated with Brennan in 2015

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
Either way, im glad that bitch didnt win
So you are happy you have a crazy person in the White House because the "bitch" didn't win.
Only thing "crazy" about Trump is that so rich a person in his position and time of life should inconvenience himself and much at his own expense put himself through all the hard work and trouble of fighting a tough national campaign then taking on the toughest job on the planet for 4-8 years battling his way uphill every step of the way against a radical left-wing party and deep state to try to right as much of the wrong being done to this great country as humanly possible, all the while being slammed, accused, attacked and investigated from every angle.

DAMN that is one TOUGH, COURAGEOUS dude.

would the political hacks be as bad with her as they are for trump? Would Fox and Breitbart be making shit up like the LWNJ media outlets?
So you are happy you have a crazy person in the White House because the "bitch" didn't win.
Only thing "crazy" about Trump is that so rich a person in his position and time of life should inconvenience himself and much at his own expense put himself through all the hard work and trouble of fighting a tough national campaign then taking on the toughest job on the planet for 4-8 years battling his way uphill every step of the way against a radical left-wing party and deep state to try to right as much of the wrong being done to this great country as humanly possible, all the while being slammed, accused, attacked and investigated from every angle.

DAMN that is one TOUGH, COURAGEOUS dude.

I'm glad somebody stepped up like that. :113:

With Hillary we would have had:

Higher income tax rates
New "Climate Change" taxes, and fees
Higher Energy Prices
Higher Unemployment
Lower GDP growth
Open Borders (called Amnesty by Dems)
More Divisive rhetoric along racial, gender, and sexual orientation lines
Continuing bad foreign trade deals
Creepy Bill in the White House again

No evidence of any of that, really. Besides the fact she'd never gotten those things through Congress... most of the economic growth happened under Obama. Trump just hasn't managed to fuck it up yet.

If the Deep State, the GOP Establishment and the Democrats are all saying this guy is crazy... he's probably crazy.

This was a branding exercise gone horribly wrong.

Uranium Onegate
Dossiergate
Filegate
Chinagate
Whitewatergate
Russiahoaxgate
Monicagate
Emailgate
Benghazigate

With Hillary we would have had:

Higher income tax rates
New "Climate Change" taxes, and fees
Higher Energy Prices
Higher Unemployment
Lower GDP growth
Open Borders (called Amnesty by Dems)
More Divisive rhetoric along racial, gender, and sexual orientation lines
Continuing bad foreign trade deals
Creepy Bill in the White House again

No evidence of any of that, really. Besides the fact she'd never gotten those things through Congress... most of the economic growth happened under Obama. Trump just hasn't managed to fuck it up yet.

Let me guess, you'll give Obama credit no matter how long Trump's economy remains strong, and blame Bush for all of Obama's economic weakness. He Who Shall Remain Blameless, indeed.

Last edited:
hillary-clinton-the-first-woman-ever-to-lose-two-national-6923238.png

hillary-clinton-reason-lost-election-reason.jpg

Never TN!

They ( MSM )were a delight when Obama, Bush Jr. and Blythe III were President, so Fox would have been just so wonderful with their reporting and Talk Radio would sing Hillary Blythe praises daily...

:04:

ironically, my friends, the same "deplorables" that Crooked Hillary gleefully derided were the ones she pandered to in 2008 to counteract Senator Obama's race-based approach!

Hillary won all the places that are diverse, dynamic, Trump won the depressed, montonous, listless places.

she meant what she said when she talked about deplorables. she sulked and whined on the eve of her defeat. "the deplorables were never gonna let me be president" - Hillary croaked

Let me guess, you'll give Obama credit no matter how long Trump's economy remains strong, and blame Bush for all of Obama's economic weakness. He Who Shall Remain Blameless, indeed.

Uh, yeah, given we've had 101 job growth, 75 of them happened on Obama's watch and 26 happened on Trump's watch... yeah, I'd give Obama the credit for that.

I also don't think that this growth will last far into next year. All the signs are the economy is slowing. Trump's tariffs and erractic behavior are making people nervous.

But you keep drinking the Trump Koolaid, buddy.

ironically, my friends, the same "deplorables" that Crooked Hillary gleefully derided were the ones she pandered to in 2008 to counteract Senator Obama's race-based approach!

When did she do this? Seriously, I know you wingnuts think that Hillary is Professor Moriarty and Keyser Soze all rolled up into one. ..

Uh, yeah, given we've had 101 job growth, 75 of them happened on Obama's watch and 26 happened on Trump's watch... yeah, I'd give Obama the credit for that.

I also don't think that this growth will last far into next year. All the signs are the economy is slowing. Trump's tariffs and erractic behavior are making people nervous.

When did she do this? Seriously, I know you wingnuts think that Hillary is Professor Moriarty and Keyser Soze all rolled up into one. ..

If Obama gets credit for the good economy, he gets blame for the next downturn.

You can't pretend Trump has nothing to do with the good if you want (and yes you desperately do) to blame him for any downturn.

Last edited:

Did you ever find those two MAGA-hat wearing thugs in Chicago?

Did you ever find those two MAGA-hat wearing thugs in Chicago?

Any day now, any day. Right after OJ finds the real killers.

Of course they would. YOu just have to look how they acted when her Husband was president. Or when Obama was president.

Dude, seriously, you need to get laid more often.
Define crazy!

You can't pretend Trump has nothing to do with the good if you want (and yes you desperately do) to blame him for any downturn.

Quite the contrary... Trump is doing all the things Republicans usually do to fuck up the economy. Lax regulations, shifting the wealth to the rich, running up huge deficits... we've seen this same routine played out with Reagan and Bush.... why do you expect a different result this time?

Quite the contrary... Trump is doing all the things Republicans usually do to fuck up the economy. Lax regulations, shifting the wealth to the rich, running up huge deficits... we've seen this same routine played out with Reagan and Bush.... why do you expect a different result this time?
Exactly what Big Ears did, yet you love him. WTF dude!

And the economy started booming th when he implemented his policies.

Forum List

Back