If Hillary runs she may win 45 states

Yup, the words of someone in the know "As someone that knows more about the DoS than you, you should shut the fuck up.....bitch"

Called out and laughed at. :lol:

You spend your time here making up bullshit about others with no substance behind your thoughts.

You are either too stupid to know Hillary has done nothing but bad things when she works in DC or you are an evil person that knows she is bad and you support it.

1776 is a mere mindless chattering chipmunk who is fun to feed corn and watch his flatulence.

No one will explain anything to such people, simply call them out what they are: no information tools.

Last edited:
196134_5_.jpg

Spot Jake in the above picture and win a prize

You spend your time here making up bullshit about others with no substance behind your thoughts. .

You are projecting.

This is why you are being called out. You don't deserve any explanation. :lol:

This wet dream piece is to rile up the kiddies in the Democrat base

I don't why they didn't just make all 57 states...wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

such a joke and someone here fell for it

Your self portrait avatar is proof you are fucking insane, and stupid.

So it's quite clear you have no clue about Hillary just like those dolts holding signs for $2/hr.

You spend your time here making up bullshit about others with no substance behind your thoughts. .

You are projecting.

This is why you are being called out. You don't deserve any explanation. :lol:

1776 reminds me of someone who has posted here, can't remember the name, who would use sources that would blow up the OP. Hilarious.

Brent Budowsky: Clinton can win 45 states | TheHill

While the GOP looks downward and backward in its negative politics of derision, aiming its appeal to an extremist faction, Clinton reaches outward and forward in her positive politics of opportunity, aiming her appeal to the nation at large. If she runs in 2016, she could well carry 45 states and sweep into office many Democrats running for the House, Senate and governorships.

I see a few extra sleeping pills for you RWers tonight....:badgrin:

It comes as no surprise you libs are so easily led by one person's unsolicited opinion.
Especially if that opinion is something you want to hear/read.

"If she runs," Why wouldn't she run? The only reason I can think of is the conviction that her campaign would lead to a humiliating defeat that would set back the causes and constituencies she believes and and which have supported her for years and years.

The first woman president! Leader of the biggest political transformation since FDR! Fulfillment of a life-long dream! Why wouldn't she run?

Forum List

Back