🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary wins by a large margin in November.....

As long as the GOP voter in the primary demands that the candidates take radical positions, the GOP will not win the general. You forced Romney to denigrate his own achievements in Massechusets, and that was one of the reasons he was so soundly trounced.
From your mouth to GODS ear

As long as the GOP voter in the primary demands that the candidates take radical positions, the GOP will not win the general. You forced Romney to denigrate his own achievements in Massechusets, and that was one of the reasons he was so soundly trounced.
He was trounced because he allowed himself to be bullied by Candy Crowley.

Why is it a huge mistake?

Because a good solid no baggage Democrat would put Trump away without having to break a sweat.

That's hard to find. The truth is Hillary is nothing but a reflection of your amoral party. If you don't like that, then get out.
Hey, dumb ass, I remember all your posts on how badly President Obama was going to lose in 2012. Your present prognosticatons are just as accurate.

Not apologizing for my accuracy. The cheating in 2012 was rampant. Your head was firmly up Obama's ass; I'm sure it's firmly up Hillary's crusty ass now.
What cheating? What significant voter fraud that swung elections? What elections? Obama get GOP tail because that was the decision of the American electorate.

Ninety five percent of the hood wasn't voting. Funny thing is that's not even hard to prove. Just shows how much the media gives a damn about doing their job.

Why is it a huge mistake?

Because a good solid no baggage Democrat would put Trump away without having to break a sweat.

That's hard to find. The truth is Hillary is nothing but a reflection of your amoral party. If you don't like that, then get out.
Hey, dumb ass, I remember all your posts on how badly President Obama was going to lose in 2012. Your present prognosticatons are just as accurate.

Not apologizing for my accuracy. The cheating in 2012 was rampant. Your head was firmly up Obama's ass; I'm sure it's firmly up Hillary's crusty ass now.
That is a riot A republican talking about cheating in voting after they f-ed the country with moron gwb in 2000

1. I'm not a Republican.
2. :lol: You trying to cry about 2000 when you know you lost.

That is a riot A republican talking about cheating in voting after they f-ed the country with moron gwb in 2000
Still clinging to that fantasy, eh?
I have a long memory especially when I feel republicans f-ed america

It's largely been a Democrat agenda for 150 years now. It's sad that you get your way and point the finger when it doesn't work.

What cheating? What significant voter fraud that swung elections? What elections? Obama get GOP tail because that was the decision of the American electorate.

Ninety five percent of the hood wasn't voting. Funny thing is that's not even hard to prove. Just shows how much the media gives a damn about doing their job.
IOW, you have no evidence, no numbers, no fraud, no nothing. OK.

1. I'm not a Republican.
2. :lol: You trying to cry about 2000 when you know you lost.
WE didn't lose America lost

Forum List

Back