🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If Hillary wins by a large margin in November.....

Holy shit. Stop whining. Trump has been given a TWO BILLION DOLLAR order of fucking fries from the media and Clinton's every fart has been covered for 25 years.

Damn.....some perspective would be great.
Typical dumbass liberal. Can't read the tea leaves despite each leaf having its own letter printed on it. Terrible judge of character too.

Here's a hint dumbass:

Sometimes threads are just for fun. Now kindly remove the corn cob from your ass and lighten up. Shouldn't be hard to do since you've been getting fucked by the liberal agenda your whole life.

Bullshit. You are stating your hope that Trump wins because you think he'll be less of a disaster that the Clinton that you've learned about from the shit media. But you don't believe it....so you are planning to blame the media if he loses.

No fun....just you being you.
I don't blame the media you STUPID COCKSUCKER.
I have started SEVERAL threads blaming the voters for the mess we're in. I've mocked those that blame the media in every thread I can.

You are simply too damn stupid. So obsessed with trolling me that the facts be damned.

Is that right? You did not say that Clinton will get a liberal media pass in this thread? Or...you said that with sarcasm? Is that the claim?

If so.....and I missed it.....then I will offer my apology.

Here's a hint, though..........you ain't good at it.
I DID say that. The part you stupid liberals don't understand is that I AM a REAL conservative. If a voter falls for the bullshit the media peddles you know who I blame?

The moron that wasn't informed enough to know the difference.

You drinkin'?

Every DUMBASS that voted for The Trumpet in the primaries needs to be publicly flogged & permanently lose their citizenship.

If The Trumpet wins forget I ever made this thread.

What are you mad that we didn't put up another system deuche like McCain or Romney with Cruz? Fuck that. The people on this side of the aisle spoke. Deal with it. And if Hillary gets put in, that's on thiose jackasses who would vote for her after everything that is known about her (or who look the other way at all the cheating).
Another moron too stupid to get it.

Get what? You had a guy pretending to be Mr. Clean who didn't give a sh** about disenfranchising people. Clearly, you don't get it. Trump is genuine and not a political coward; that's why people voted for him. I don't give a fuck that we didn't nominate your sellout doughboy.
"I" had a guy?

Seriously?

Jackass, my guy was gone in the first fucking month.

You're unhinged. Get on the Trump train and stop whining.
Unhinged is cool I guess. At least you didn't call me liberal

Typical dumbass liberal. Can't read the tea leaves despite each leaf having its own letter printed on it. Terrible judge of character too.

Here's a hint dumbass:

Sometimes threads are just for fun. Now kindly remove the corn cob from your ass and lighten up. Shouldn't be hard to do since you've been getting fucked by the liberal agenda your whole life.

Bullshit. You are stating your hope that Trump wins because you think he'll be less of a disaster that the Clinton that you've learned about from the shit media. But you don't believe it....so you are planning to blame the media if he loses.

No fun....just you being you.
I don't blame the media you STUPID COCKSUCKER.
I have started SEVERAL threads blaming the voters for the mess we're in. I've mocked those that blame the media in every thread I can.

You are simply too damn stupid. So obsessed with trolling me that the facts be damned.

Is that right? You did not say that Clinton will get a liberal media pass in this thread? Or...you said that with sarcasm? Is that the claim?

If so.....and I missed it.....then I will offer my apology.

Here's a hint, though..........you ain't good at it.
I DID say that. The part you stupid liberals don't understand is that I AM a REAL conservative. If a voter falls for the bullshit the media peddles you know who I blame?

The moron that wasn't informed enough to know the difference.

You drinkin'?
Why, you buying?

Hillary Clinton was SO vulnerable to being beaten by a normal Republican that it will be the laugh of the century (for the left) that she beats Trump.
The Administration's stupidity in forcing transgender use of bathrooms upon all public schools in the US, 6 months before the general election, and the nationwide rage and fury that that is unleashing, will force untold millions away from Shrillary and into the arms of Attila Hun...

Then again, nobody ever accused LibTars of being the brightest crayons in the box.

lol, if Hillary loses I'm the smartest guy in the room because I've said for over a year that the Democrats were making a huge mistake nominating her.

Why is it a huge mistake?

Because a good solid no baggage Democrat would put Trump away without having to break a sweat.

That's hard to find. The truth is Hillary is nothing but a reflection of your amoral party. If you don't like that, then get out.
Hey, dumb ass, I remember all your posts on how badly President Obama was going to lose in 2012. Your present prognosticatons are just as accurate.

Hillary Clinton was SO vulnerable to being beaten by a normal Republican that it will be the laugh of the century (for the left) that she beats Trump.
I think she is still vulnerable. But as with every presidential election I expect the MSM to serve The Trumpet with a side of fries EVERY SINGLE DAY. Meanwhile Hillary will get the usual bullshit liberal sweepstakes pass.
Dude sit back and watch how its done. Without any pussy conservatives running and in charge, Trump will go on to a certain victory.
LOL. OK, I will remember this post.

The Administration's stupidity in forcing transgender use of bathrooms upon all public schools in the US, 6 months before the general election, and the nationwide rage and fury that that is unleashing, will force untold millions away from Shrillary and into the arms of Attila Hun...

Then again, nobody ever accused LibTars of being the brightest crayons in the box.

lol, if Hillary loses I'm the smartest guy in the room because I've said for over a year that the Democrats were making a huge mistake nominating her.

Because a good solid no baggage Democrat would put Trump away without having to break a sweat.

That's hard to find. The truth is Hillary is nothing but a reflection of your amoral party. If you don't like that, then get out.
Hey, dumb ass, I remember all your posts on how badly President Obama was going to lose in 2012. Your present prognosticatons are just as accurate.

Not apologizing for my accuracy. The cheating in 2012 was rampant. Your head was firmly up Obama's ass; I'm sure it's firmly up Hillary's crusty ass now.

Not apologizing for my accuracy. The cheating in 2012 was rampant. Your head was firmly up Obama's ass; I'm sure it's firmly up Hillary's crusty ass now.
What cheating? What significant voter fraud that swung elections? What elections? Obama get GOP tail because that was the decision of the American electorate.

That is a riot A republican talking about cheating in voting after they f-ed the country with moron gwb in 2000

That is a riot A republican talking about cheating in voting after they f-ed the country with moron gwb in 2000
Still clinging to that fantasy, eh?

Still clinging to that fantasy, eh?
I have a long memory especially when I feel republicans f-ed america

Every DUMBASS that voted for The Trumpet in the primaries needs to be publicly flogged & permanently lose their citizenship.

If The Trumpet wins forget I ever made this thread.

th

If Hillary wins in November I'm buying a new 12-bore shotgun.

For the free bacon!

Because at the same time pigs will fly overhead every day on a convenient schedule.
I love my ribs well done with lots of great texas sauce and a pork sandwich please

If Hillary wins, the Cruz supporters are going to say it's because they ran a candidate that wasn't conservative enough.

So it's possible that next time they'd run a BIG time conservative, which might not be a great idea either.

So this could be a while.
Who the hell knows who Drump is going to be tomorrow? He's changed every position he's had already

If Hillary wins, the Cruz supporters are going to say it's because they ran a candidate that wasn't conservative enough.

So it's possible that next time they'd run a BIG time conservative, which might not be a great idea either.

So this could be a while.
Who the hell knows who Drump is going to be tomorrow? He's changed every position he's had already
Sure, but whatever the hell he is, he's not a conservative. That'll be the excuse.

As long as the GOP voter in the primary demands that the candidates take radical positions, the GOP will not win the general. You forced Romney to denigrate his own achievements in Massechusets, and that was one of the reasons he was so soundly trounced.

Forum List

Back