If Hillary wins in November & the GOP hold the house will they move to impeach her?

The meat puppet faggot got elected twice.

The presidential electorate is dominated by fuckin retards.

The republicrats won't waste time impeaching her. Everyone knows a democrook can have a dead body found in their car several hours BEFORE the scumbag woke up, fucked around, and called a lawyer. NOT THE POLICE, who already found the democrook's car with a dead woman in it. Ted Kennedy stayed in office after that.

Anyone else would still be in prison, but not a democrook political whore.

Hitlery could murder a pregnant woman on the capitol steps, carve out the baby and eat it while Bill fucked the corpse and the congressional black caucasians chanted satanic verses and the media would call it a brave statement about religious freedom and a woman's right to choose. Rachel Madcow would blame the woman for seducing Bill, and you still wouldn't have the votes in the senate to convict her.

That's how utterly corrupt the democrook party always has been.

The republicrats won't waste time impeaching her. Everyone knows a democrook can have a dead body found in their car several hours BEFORE the scumbag woke up, fucked around, and called a lawyer. NOT THE POLICE, who already found the democrook's car with a dead woman in it. Ted Kennedy stayed in office after that.

Hitlery could murder a pregnant woman on the capitol steps, carve out the baby and eat it while Bill fucked the corpse and the congressional black caucasians chanted satanic verses and the media would call it a brave statement about religious freedom and a woman's right to choose. Rachel Madcow would blame the woman for seducing Bill, and you still wouldn't have the votes in the senate to convict her.

You're silly!

Better yet: Clinton is convicted in the Senate, clearing the way for Democrats to nominate a popular candidate in 2020 who can beat any Republican.

Yes, ‘impeaching’ Clinton would indeed be a stupid move on the part of Republicans.
is this a "red herring fallacy"?......
I refer to is as the wishful daydreams of a moron.
care to reply jones?.....gramps just called you a moron...is it true?.....
He's too busy trying to look up an answer in his rolodex of talking points to respond to ya.

You know, for lying to congress. Or can Obama pardon her to prevent that as well?

She didn't but if the Rs keep congress, it will be another 8 years of obstruction and fighting against jobs, education, vets, women, gays, economic recovery - you know, just the usual stuff the right hates.

On the plus side, the Rs will vote for even more vacation time, free health care and another raise.

Just your basic Republican platform in action -shitting on the little guy.

:9:

You know, for lying to congress. Or can Obama pardon her to prevent that as well?

She didn't but if the Rs keep congress, it will be another 8 years of obstruction and fighting against jobs, education, vets, women, gays, economic recovery - you know, just the usual stuff the right hates.

On the plus side, the Rs will vote for even more vacation time, free health care and another raise.

Welcome to ignore noob

Since it is obvious and beyond doubt that she did lie to congress why would it take a Republican congress to do what is right? I laughed when I typed that. Nixon was forced out of office by his own party, democrats don't care how low they have sunk. Billy lied, Hillary lied, it is a family affair.

Those squishy ass Republican establishment assholes don't have a spine. Not only will they NOT impeach the lying bitch, they'll give her everything she demands just like they did for Obama after the 2014 mid-terms.

Unlike Obama...who wasn't able to effectively reach across the aisle....Hillary is a tireless policy wonk. She will do more to unite Congress than Obama could.

The GOP leadership prefer her to Trump. They won't be out for blood.
If she unites congress next election every republican that joined her will be voted out of office. It will be 2010 all over again.

You're silly!

I thought he was talking in tongues.

Seriously. That makes no sense at all.

He may be able to pardon her, but will he?

She said a lot of things about Obama in the past that he might not appreciate, despite their highly illegal deal to trade delegates in Michigan and Florida for a Secretary of State nomination.

Obama could just say "Fuck you, you old white ho, I'm gonna run you over with my bus, like I did to my mama's mama.

There's other scenarios to consider too. What if Obama does not pardon her on his last day in office? And she does not win the election? And If she becomes president, can she pardon herself on her first day in office?

A minor detail, I know but believe it or not, even Republicans need grounds. Same with "lock her up". She hasn't broken any laws. Face facts - you're stuck with President Hillary. You'll just have to find a way to deal with more of what we've had with President Obama ... jobs and economic recovery.

:banana:

the house critters KNOWS they cant get her on perjury or they would have done it already.... you have to knowing lie...saying she used 1 device, but it turns out over the 4 years she had several devices does not mean she lied...her answer of only using 1 device means one smart phone, at a time...

They can't say she lied about marked classified emails being sent, because there were no properly marked classified emails,

they can't say she was lying about top secret info, because nothing was marked and designated top secret classified and she and her staff never removed anything at all from the gvts top secret classified system and put them in emails to hillary... nothing that was top secret in her emails came from govt classified records.... these supposed top secret email chains came from an outside source, a public source and her aids were discussing it, without knowing the intelligence community had ALSO gathered this SAME info from their sources and made it, top secret classified.

There is nothing they can charge her with for perjury, they know it.... that's why they've done nothing but use it for a political posturing tool in Ads....

He may be able to pardon her, but will he?

She said a lot of things about Obama in the past that he might not appreciate, despite their highly illegal deal to trade delegates in Michigan and Florida for a Secretary of State nomination.

Obama could just say "Fuck you, you old white ho, I'm gonna run you over with my bus, like I did to my mama's mama.

There's other scenarios to consider too. What if Obama does not pardon her on his last day in office? And she does not win the election? And If she becomes president, can she pardon herself on her first day in office?

Pardon her?

Don't be silly.

Or do you know something the rest of us don't? If so, you should do your country a favor and tell the Republicans.

LOL

:lame2:

Great...

Just what the forum needed, another mindless bed wetting liberal.

Since it is obvious and beyond doubt that she did lie to congress why would it take a Republican congress to do what is right? I laughed when I typed that. Nixon was forced out of office by his own party, democrats don't care how low they have sunk. Billy lied, Hillary lied, it is a family affair.

Ted Kennedy KILLED a woman. That's the standard moonbat hero right there.

No, they are gutless. Obama has violated Constitution and law, has armed/aided Mexican Drug Cartels, Al Qaeida, & ISIS...he by-passed Congress to make his own treaties, dragged us into his own personal wars, and paid a ransom to Iran for hostages and they never made a move against him.

I thought he was talking in tongues.

Seriously. That makes no sense at all.

Of course it makes no sense to you, you're a sniveling parasite. It's the truth, but because you lack any cognitive capacity the information can not penetrate the vast density of your ignorance.

Ted Kennedy killed a woman. Not only was he never even arrested, but complete idiots like you continued sending his drunk ass to the senate. That's the absolute truth, but you won't believe it no matter where you read it because liberals are brain damaged people who would have been weeded out by natural selection if we didn't have so many safety warnings.

Forum List

Back