If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
lol you take trump seriously. moron.
We Libs feel you Teabaggers' pain.

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

if i'm reading his son's interview correctly, he's running. young donald is giving the vibe that donald trump is running for president. "not on my watch" and "he will" instead of he would... something in the tense and inflection.
this could change the face of american politics. he could run against the billion dollar incumbant by himself, no one else could.

the question is will the Donald produce his birth certificate and show he's an American citizen ? not a Canadian ,
will all republican candidates produce their birth certificate ?
because I have my doubts .

He wishes he was a Canadian.

i wish you were canadian, got proof harper ??

Trump is a liar and a fraud. He will make a great GOP Presidential nominee in 2012!

I see you are vying for as his VP! :clap2:

You are making less and less sense since as this thread goes on.

now can you please point out any association between Trump and the Tea party? or will you concede that he doesn't share their positions?

If he's not associated with them, why was he speaking at a tea bagger rally?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCm2c205e1o]YouTube - Donald Trump Tea Party Speech In South Florida 4/16/2011 Part 1[/ame]

I see you are vying for as his VP! :clap2:

now can you please point out any association between Trump and the Tea party? or will you concede that he doesn't share their positions?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCm2c205e1o]YouTube - Donald Trump Tea Party Speech In South Florida 4/16/2011 Part 1[/ame]

Tea Party rallies invite ALL sorts of serious or potential candidates to speak at their rallies, and you will find many many speakers who are not tea partiers. Those who do speak will usually tailor their comments to appeal to the tea partiers. That is they will if they want the tea party vote and have any brains.

Speaking at a tea bagger rally IS associating yourself with them.

And.......FWIW..........Donald the Chump isn't running. He's just doing this for publicity.

What's more, I hope NBC doesn't renew his show.

The Tea Party is looking for candidates who will promise and are likely to deliver on fiscal integrity/balanced budget; keeping money in the hands of the people instead of growing more and more government; and Constitutional integrity.

Tea Party rallies invite ALL sorts of serious or potential candidates to speak at their rallies, and you will find many many speakers who are not tea partiers. Those who do speak will usually tailor their comments to appeal to the tea partiers. That is they will if they want the tea party vote and have any brains.

True but Trump is not a candidate and never will be.
He is a publicity whore.
No problem with that but I never take anyone like him seriously in political debate.

The Tea Party is looking for candidates who will promise and are likely to deliver on fiscal integrity/balanced budget; keeping money in the hands of the people instead of growing more and more government; and Constitutional integrity.

You mean.........the tea baggers are a bunch of puppets for the Koch brothers and Dick Army who support other greedy pricks like the corporations and uber rich to put all the taxes on the backs of the middle class and poor.

And.......FWIW..........Donald the Chump isn't running. He's just doing this for publicity.

Then would you say that President Obama attending the Shiloh Baptist Church where the Rev. Wallace Smith, a notorious race baiter, delivered the sermon was associating himself with them?

When President Obama gives the message at a union rally or NAACP is he associating himself with them? When he did an interview with the Saddleback Church in Arizona, was he associating himself with them? When he speaks at the University of Texas, is he associating himself with that? When a high level communist party representative was invited to speak at my university, which was pretty redneck conservative, do you suppose he thought he was associating himself with us? Once I was doing fund raising for a domestic violence facility and spoke to every group that would let me speak. I associated myself with very few of those.

It's really a stretch to say that anybody who speaks at anything is associating himself with that particular group.

Then would you say that President Obama attending the Shiloh Baptist Church where the Rev. Wallace Smith, a notorious race baiter, delivered the sermon was associating himself with them?

When President Obama gives the message at a union rally or NAACP is he associating himself with them? When he did an interview with the Saddleback Church in Arizona, was he associating himself with them? When he speaks at the University of Texas, is he associating himself with that? When a high level communist party representative was invited to speak at my university, which was pretty redneck conservative, do you suppose he thought he was associating himself with us? Once I was doing fund raising for a domestic violence facility and spoke to every group that would let me speak. I associated myself with very few of those.

It's really a stretch to say that anybody who speaks at anything is associating himself with that particular group.

The tea baggers are a semi recognized party, as they have their own cacus in Congress.

And no.........I've never heard of a Democrat speaking at a GOP rally or vice versa.

out of reps but ..... (notice you are at 666) we need the tea party. we need true tea party ideaology. both parties suck and it's time they are stood up to and called on the carpet. and if the t party continues to do that, i'm all for them

True but Trump is not a candidate and never will be.
He is a publicity whore.
No problem with that but I never take anyone like him seriously in political debate.

I'd support Palin before I'd support Trump.

The tea baggers are a semi recognized party, as they have their own cacus in Congress.

And no.........I've never heard of a Democrat speaking at a GOP rally or vice versa.

So are blacks a semi recognized party? Afterall, they also have their own caucus in congress.

Forum List

Back