If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
I dunno. I mean if I had to choose between trump and obama I would choose trump.

If I had to choose between trump and Hermain Cain I would choose Cain

If I had to choose between Obama and a rock, I'd choose the rock.

The rock would do a better job by not doing anything at all!

Just an ordinary rock is what Americans really need.
A president that just sits in the sun and reflects light is the best one for the job.

So...are Trump and all the other Birther nutcases going to apologise to Obama and all the officials and other people that contended that there was a long-form birth certificate and that he was born where he claimed he was.
After all they were accused of lying and the least they should expect is an apology.

As for Trump gloating over this...whatever happened to his statement that he had investigators in Hawaii and "they can't believe what they're finding"?
What did they find?
He took over and perpetuated a sideshow that has been expensive and distracting to the country.
He should at least be embarrassed and he should apologise.

It could be argued that Obama has taken the higher ground.
He would have known that it would have been better, tactically, to hold the certificate back until closer to the election.
He would have known that it would open him up to accusations of caving into the nutcases.
But maybe, he saw the damage that the whole stupid issue was doing to the country and how distracting it was from the real issues.
Maybe he decided he would take the personal hit for the greater good...hmmmm?

he doesn't have the character for that.

To apologise?
I suspect you're right.

So...are Trump and all the other Birther nutcases going to apologise to Obama and all the officials and other people that contended that there was a long-form birth certificate and that he was born where he claimed he was.
After all they were accused of lying and the least they should expect is an apology.

As for Trump gloating over this...whatever happened to his statement that he had investigators in Hawaii and "they can't believe what they're finding"?
What did they find?
He took over and perpetuated a sideshow that has been expensive and distracting to the country.
He should at least be embarrassed and he should apologise.

It could be argued that Obama has taken the higher ground.
He would have known that it would have been better, tactically, to hold the certificate back until closer to the election.
He would have known that it would open him up to accusations of caving into the nutcases.
But maybe, he saw the damage that the whole stupid issue was doing to the country and how distracting it was from the real issues.
Maybe he decided he would take the personal hit for the greater good...hmmmm?

To apologise?
I suspect you're right.

no, obama doesn't have the character to take a hit for the team... i have to say though this was his greatest achievemnt since the great depression (obama).

if after two years of hearing that "it's been online", he already did release it.... what was today all about ??

Last edited:

To apologise?
I suspect you're right.

no, obama doesn't have the character to take a hit for the team... i have to say though this was his greatest achievemnt since the great depression (obama).

if after two years of hearing that "it's been online", he already did release it.... what was today all about ??

Wrapping up the lie that it's been online for 2 years.........

He is taking quick credit for Obama showing his original birth certificate. He is now the darling of the Tea Party. The only way he isn't the nominee for POTUS, is if he decides not to run...INCREDIBLE!

Now that the birth certificate is no longer an issue, Trump must turn to actual issues to build his campaign and lets face it he has none. The sooner he is marginalized the better for Republicans.

He is taking quick credit for Obama showing his original birth certificate. He is now the darling of the Tea Party. The only way he isn't the nominee for POTUS, is if he decides not to run...INCREDIBLE!

Except that there is no association between Donald Trump and the Tea Party.

Heck, is there even a single issue the Tea Party has been advocating that Trump has vocalized support for? I haven't heard one.

To apologise?
I suspect you're right.

You are pretty slow, huh? The copy that Obama had has been on line, but it was the short form. The copy that was shown today is not usually given to people, as they letter attested.

You are pretty slow, huh? The copy that Obama had has been on line, but it was the short form. The copy that was shown today is not usually given to people, as they letter attested.

...and as everyone has been saying, it merely confirms what's on the 'short form' copy, when are the apologies going to start?

will he produce his birth certifi and prove he is American and not a Canadian pisser ?
will all presidential candidate produce their birth certificate when running ? will they take a patriotism test ?

prove their religouse affiliations ?

or just the black ones ?

if i'm reading his son's interview correctly, he's running. young donald is giving the vibe that donald trump is running for president. "not on my watch" and "he will" instead of he would... something in the tense and inflection.
this could change the face of american politics. he could run against the billion dollar incumbant by himself, no one else could.

the question is will the Donald produce his birth certificate and show he's an American citizen ? not a Canadian ,
will all republican candidates produce their birth certificate ?
because I have my doubts .

if i'm reading his son's interview correctly, he's running. young donald is giving the vibe that donald trump is running for president. "not on my watch" and "he will" instead of he would... something in the tense and inflection.
this could change the face of american politics. he could run against the billion dollar incumbant by himself, no one else could.

the question is will the Donald produce his birth certificate and show he's an American citizen ? not a Canadian ,

He wishes he was a Canadian.

ya I hear the tax rate is so much better

ya I hear the tax rate is so much better

So are the Hair Stylists

roadkill_accessories_clip_image022.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back