If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
to repig and neo-con teabaggers , wait all teabaggers are neo-cons , lol there I go again .

but you never answer my question , will white candidates be required to prove citizenship , show birth certificates ? or just non whites ? or will this be dropped after Obamas second year ?

will trump show his in he win the primaries ? or is trump a new version of load moths claiming he will just to get a camera on him self ?

Can you believe this?? Love him or love to hate him (count me in the latter), you have to admit the guy knows how to manipulate the media and take advantage of a marketing opportunity.

It doesn't matter how many times he has declared bankruptcy or what his politics are, it's really more "Presidential Idol” or "Presidential Apprentice". It's a good thing people can't vote with their remote controls!

Last edited by a moderator:
to repig and neo-con teabaggers , wait all teabaggers are neo-cons , lol there I go again .

but you never answer my question , will white candidates be required to prove citizenship , show birth certificates ? or just non whites ? or will this be dropped after Obamas second year ?

will trump show his in he win the primaries ? or is trump a new version of load moths claiming he will just to get a camera on him self ?

Congratulations. In one short sentence you magnificently illustrated that you haven't a clue what a Tea Partier is or what a neo con is.

Congratulations. In one short sentence you magnificently illustrated that you haven't a clue what a Tea Partier is or what a neo con is.

i'm still trying to figure out what a load moth is

The Tea Party is looking for candidates who will promise and are likely to deliver on fiscal integrity/balanced budget; keeping money in the hands of the people instead of growing more and more government; and Constitutional integrity.

sounds good , will the candidate provide birth certificate school records and loyalty proof ? thats what their now demanding of president Obama is being asked .

The Tea Party is looking for candidates who will promise and are likely to deliver on fiscal integrity/balanced budget; keeping money in the hands of the people instead of growing more and more government; and Constitutional integrity.

sounds good , will the candidate provide birth certificate school records and loyalty proof ? thats what their now demanding of president Obama is being asked .

If the candidate runs on a platform of transparency?

Damn well better provide that info.

Trump deserves credit whether positive or negative

He forced the President of the United States to comply with his twisted, paranoid birther demands

Obama should be ashamed of himself

Obama was taken out by Donald Trump, a reality talk show host and professional gambler. I'm glad Obama isn't very important in the grand scheme of things because Trump sure made him look like more of an idiot than he already is.

I think Obama is trying to make Trump feel confident enough in his strategy so he actually makes the decision to run.

It was funny when Trump asked the question about Obama's education now adding that he has friends who are very wealthy and couldn't get into the schools Obama did...

He sometimes talks so much that he stops thinking somewhere in the middle.

:) Yep. Does everybody remember this speech?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5t8GdxFYBU]YouTube - Barack Obama "Public Will Have 5 Days To Look At Every Bill That Lands On My Desk"[/ame]

Lotsa difference between the candidate and the president huh?

Obama does not have to provide anything from his background or any loyalty oath. He has already been elected president. The vetting process is over. His oath of office..conducted twice..because Roberts is a fucking nitwit... was performed live on television to the whole American public.

The only thing that Obama has to defend is the work he has accomplished or not while in office. EVERYTHING else is irrelevant. There are plenty of real issues for Obama to explain..but you morons are not concerned with reality. God you folks are stupid!

to compare Obama to any repig is just stupid . transparency ? how about the secret wars in south America ? running drugs to sell to our kids to pay for the war ?

when have you seen a president that was more open the Obama ?
as for my typo ?
look in the mirror you'll see a big MOUTH .

Obama was a fool to fall for Trumps petty demands

Unless he is trying to elevate Trump on the GOP pecking order to the point wher he starts to have clout. In that case he would be a genius

LOL ya , when have I ever read a [post from a teabagger that was accurate or transparent ? other then to show how bigoted they are .

I am a good person. I am not a flamer. I will not add fuel to a fire. I won't. . . . I mustn't.. . .

But damn this is hard. :)

I am a good person. I am not a flamer. I will not add fuel to a fire. I won't. . . . I mustn't.. . .

But damn this is hard. :)

don't worry, I'm both gasoline and a match and I look for every little spark. :lol:

Obama does not have to provide anything from his background or any loyalty oath. He has already been elected president. The vetting process is over. His oath of office..conducted twice..because Roberts is a fucking nitwit... was performed live on television to the whole American public.

The only thing that Obama has to defend is the work he has accomplished or not while in office. EVERYTHING else is irrelevant. There are plenty of real issues for Obama to explain..but you morons are not concerned with reality. God you folks are stupid!

Technically you are correct. But when he so often contradicts himself, his background can become more relevent for clues as to where he is coming from and what we should believe about him. He has always had ability to run for a second term and now has declared himself a candidate for a second term. That makes his character and background relevant again.

As he stressed in that video: "Sunlight is the greatest disinfectant." He certainly has not been inclined to practice what he preached.

For many of us, a man's character IS relevant as a factor in who we decide to support and who we will oppose.

Forum List

Back