If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Liberals always tell us who they fear the most. They should fear Trump. He's an extremely viable candidate. Much more so than Obama was at this stage of the game (back in 2007). Trump has instant recognition and loads of cash. Oh did I mention he has a hit television show too? :clap2:

He captured everyone's attention with the birth certificate issue- that's what a good showman does. He'll play that for as long as he can. Then he'll focus on the track record of the empty suit that currently occupies the oval office. Obama is in for a fight regardless of whom the nominee is but if Trump gets the nod, it will be a dirty, bloody fight.

No it won't.

Trumps a light weight. He's no fighter. When I was a mover..I saw his "opponents", little old ladies on fix incomes that could not afford the relentless assaults of his lawyers.

But when push comes to shove..he's a little pasty faced pansy.

Heck..he doesn't shake hands. That's deadly when you're a politician.

Liberals always tell us who they fear the most. They should fear Trump. He's an extremely viable candidate. Much more so than Obama was at this stage of the game (back in 2007). Trump has instant recognition and loads of cash. Oh did I mention he has a hit television show too? :clap2:

He captured everyone's attention with the birth certificate issue- that's what a good showman does. He'll play that for as long as he can. Then he'll focus on the track record of the empty suit that currently occupies the oval office. Obama is in for a fight regardless of whom the nominee is but if Trump gets the nod, it will be a dirty, bloody fight.

He's also a looney tune who makes Joe Biden look like a genius....

Why can't they draw quality people to run for President?

Quality people (with integrity) are eliminated long before they're on the running.

Truly honest men and women are considered loose cannons in the game of politics.

gal_frontpage_0411.jpg

That pretty much sums it up.

Thanks. I wish I could take credit for it, but it's today's cover of the NY Daily News.
Can you imagine "the Donald" in the whitehouse?

How's that Libya war treating you Dems?

and Iraq and Afghan war...

And other bombings....

And torture, homeland security....

Guess we'll just have to wait and see how it plays out from Trump, maybe he would be as good of a President as Obama, LOL.

I won't be voting republican or democrat but it sure seems Trump would be better than big government tax-hiking Mike Huckabee or Mitt Romneycare.

Those 2 are as liberal as Obama, Trump would be equally clueless in terms of what the lower/middle class needs in gov't but at least he hasn't been as "Washingtonized."

The best thing Obama has got going for him right now is the Republicans candidates for President!

Donald Trump is now tied with Mike Huckabee for first place when Republicans are asked who they support for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, according to a new national poll. ...

"More than four in ten Republicans say they would not like to see Trump toss his hat in the ring," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

Nineteen percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents questioned in the poll say that as of now, they'd be most likely to support Trump for next year's GOP presidential nomination. Trump says he'll decide by June whether he runs for the White House. An equal amount say they'd back Huckabee. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate says he'll decide by later this year if he'll make another bid for the White House.

Twelve percent say they'd support former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, who was the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee, with 11 percent backing former Massachusetts Gov. and 2008 White House hopeful Mitt Romney and the same amount supporting former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Seven percent say they are backing Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, another 2008 presidential candidate, with five percent supporting Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who enjoys strong backing from many in the Tea Party movement. Everyone else registers in the low single digits.

Trump jumped from 10 percent in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll conducted last month, with Romney dropping from 18 percent to 11 percent.

CNN Poll: Trump tied for first in GOP horserace – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Awesome!

:thup:

The only thing Trump has going for him is that Obama is President.

Toro,

You are making a piss poor assumption. You want to label Trump as Palin. Palin, like Biden, when she talks she hurts herself with the independents. Trump on the other hand is going to win independents. Yes with birther talk is going to hurt him a little. But his absolute tough talk about taking on China, is going to win over many independents. What the NEW base of the Republican party (the Tea Party) wants is a business man that knows the how to make money, create jobs and make America competitive. If you have listened to every interview Trump has been making he is giving specifics. First, he will take on China. Clinton's boneheaded move of taking away trade barriers that protected us from Chinas unfavor trade practices and steam rolled them to into the WTO have decimated our manufacturing sector! Trump seems like the only one to get this, since he has done business all over the world.

His straight shooting talk and economic experience will come in handy when talking to the economic mental midget Obama! Come 2012, with gas at $5 a gallon, fake unemployment number (I say fake, because I guarantee real number of people out of work is probably in the 20%s), raising food, health insurance costs and the deficit only going up not down, a guy with business sense like Trump will win the hearts and minds of the working class independents.

Obama's illusion of hope and change that won him the last election will not be there. He didn't have a record to show of, so he used a message. Not one believes the message anymore and his record is one of the worst of any President in US history!

You need to pray for Palin or Huckabee, because if economic geniuses like Trump, Cain (still my top choice) or Romney get in kiss Obama's Presidency goodbye!

The best thing Obama has got going for him right now is the Republicans candidates for President!

Donald Trump is now tied with Mike Huckabee for first place when Republicans are asked who they support for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, according to a new national poll. ...

"More than four in ten Republicans say they would not like to see Trump toss his hat in the ring," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

Nineteen percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents questioned in the poll say that as of now, they'd be most likely to support Trump for next year's GOP presidential nomination. Trump says he'll decide by June whether he runs for the White House. An equal amount say they'd back Huckabee. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate says he'll decide by later this year if he'll make another bid for the White House.

Twelve percent say they'd support former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, who was the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee, with 11 percent backing former Massachusetts Gov. and 2008 White House hopeful Mitt Romney and the same amount supporting former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Seven percent say they are backing Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, another 2008 presidential candidate, with five percent supporting Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who enjoys strong backing from many in the Tea Party movement. Everyone else registers in the low single digits.

Trump jumped from 10 percent in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll conducted last month, with Romney dropping from 18 percent to 11 percent.

CNN Poll: Trump tied for first in GOP horserace – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Awesome!

Awesome!

The only thing Trump has going for him is that Obama is President.

Just as the only thing Obama had going for him to be president was Bush. Just as Reagan's only thing, Jimmy Carter. And so it goes....

yeah, but it's embarrassing. *sigh*

Oh Jillian you sound so much like my wife. I made my wife watch the Hannity interview of Trump (OK I bribed her, a dinner at Benihanna's - I win there also)! The guy made perfect sense and was moving. Yet she comes away with, he is against abortion and a Republican. :eusa_wall:

I said you didn't come away with taking on China. Having a viable economic future for our 3 children. Nope its Republican, bad bad bad!

Look at their base and the pool of people they have to choose from. Garbage in, Garbage out.

Interesting comment. I would usually expect better of you.

People who think differently than you are not necessarily stupid, or evil or "garbage".

The arrogance of thinking otherwise is pathetic.

Trump is leading in polls now because he is out there running his mouth and since he has very high name recognition the media picks up on it and people hear about it. He'll eventually fade as the candidate pool becomes more established and the more serious candidates solidify their positions.

Trump actually reminds me a lot of Howard Dean when he ran in 2004. Dean was all the rage in the polls and the media and then Iowa came and he got spanked pretty good.

Oh Jillian you sound so much like my wife. I made my wife watch the Hannity interview of Trump (OK I bribed her, a dinner at Benihanna's - I win there also)! The guy made perfect sense and was moving. Yet she comes away with, he is against abortion and a Republican. :eusa_wall:

i know you don't care about women's issues. but to some of us once you hit the choice issue, it's a nonstarter after. there are things you don't trade away.

I said you didn't come away with taking on China. Having a viable economic future for our 3 children. Nope its Republican, bad bad bad!

he's not "taking on china" either... they hold our debt. he sounded ridiculous.

and just because he's a celeb, i still wouldn't think you "fiscally minded" people would want someone who bankrupted two companies and screwed so many creditors.

he's not going to run anyway, imo. he isn't going to want to answer for the bankruptcies and he isn't going to want to disclose his finanacials.

Last edited:

Look at their base and the pool of people they have to choose from. Garbage in, Garbage out.

Interesting comment. I would usually expect better of you.

People who think differently than you are not necessarily stupid, or evil or "garbage".

The arrogance of thinking otherwise is pathetic.

Sorry, I shouldn't have broad stroked. Look at the group that would support a birther and this is what you get.

i know you don't care about women's issues. but to some of us once you hit the choice issue, it's a nonstarter after. there are things you don't trade away.

he's not "taking on china" either... they hold our debt. he sounded ridiculous.

and just because he's a celeb, i still wouldn't think you "fiscally minded" people would want someone who bankrupted two companies and screwed so many creditors.

he's not going to run anyway, imo. he isn't going to want to answer for the bankruptcies and he isn't going to want to disclose his finanacials.

Jillian,

Just becuase a candidate does not support Abortion,it ddoes not mean he will go in there and eliminate abortion. Are you saying you can never respect someone who thinks differently than you do on one issue? I dont believe in abortion....I will never vote against someone right to do what they please, but I personally dont believe in it....am I to be judged based on that topic alone?

As for China...I guess you didnt really watch the entire interview...or perhaps you are not aware of the real China issue...it is not our debt he plans to take on...it is their continued playing with the economy at our expoense....their contiunued taking of our jobs...their continued manipulation of the world monetary system.

Forum List

Back