If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
yeah, but it's embarrassing. *sigh*

Oh Jillian you sound so much like my wife. I made my wife watch the Hannity interview of Trump (OK I bribed her, a dinner at Benihanna's - I win there also)! The guy made perfect sense and was moving. Yet she comes away with, he is against abortion and a Republican. :eusa_wall:

I said you didn't come away with taking on China. Having a viable economic future for our 3 children. Nope its Republican, bad bad bad!

Your wife is a dem?

:cool:

I think The Donald would be a great GOP candidate for President. In his first week in office, he can order the military to invade Iraq and seize the oil fields. That would be a typical Trump move.

Look at their base and the pool of people they have to choose from. Garbage in, Garbage out.

Interesting comment. I would usually expect better of you.

People who think differently than you are not necessarily stupid, or evil or "garbage".

The arrogance of thinking otherwise is pathetic.

Sorry, I shouldn't have broad stroked. Look at the group that would support a birther and this is what you get.

I dont see him as a birther....I see him as someone who is, is instead, taking on the role of the media.
No one can deny that the medioa diod not vet Obama as they have vetted every single candidate in the past....so he has opted to use his resopurces to get every bit of information on the guy....pretty much as the media did with Palin...

And during the campaign, Obama outright used the term "spread the wealth" but I dont frown upon those that supported a man wh9o believes in "spreading the wealth"

I dont like the fact that his pastor has a very hard antoi white approach. I dont hold against Obamas supporters that they can support a man who has a great friend and mentor who has a very anti white sentiment.

So sorry....I find it very shallow that you see his followers that way.

Trump is leading in polls now because he is out there running his mouth and since he has very high name recognition the media picks up on it and people hear about it. He'll eventually fade as the candidate pool becomes more established and the more serious candidates solidify their positions.

Trump actually reminds me a lot of Howard Dean when he ran in 2004. Dean was all the rage in the polls and the media and then Iowa came and he got spanked pretty good.

I was going to say pretty much the same thing but most of the liberals here just wana poke fun, while they can... It's useless to try and add a bit of reason and reality to the mix so like I said, we'll just have to wait and see the changes to come.

yeah, but it's embarrassing. *sigh*

Oh Jillian you sound so much like my wife. I made my wife watch the Hannity interview of Trump (OK I bribed her, a dinner at Benihanna's - I win there also)! The guy made perfect sense and was moving. Yet she comes away with, he is against abortion and a Republican. :eusa_wall:

i know you don't care about women's issues. but to some of us once you hit the choice issue, it's a nonstarter after. there are things you don't trade away.

I said you didn't come away with taking on China. Having a viable economic future for our 3 children. Nope its Republican, bad bad bad!

he's not "taking on china" either... they hold our debt. he sounded ridiculous.

and just because he's a celeb, i still wouldn't think you "fiscally minded" people would want someone who bankrupted two companies and screwed so many creditors.

he's not going to run anyway, imo. he isn't going to want to answer for the bankruptcies and he isn't going to want to disclose his finanacials.

and he is not going to take "NO! for an answer. If the GOP shuts him out, he will become a bagger and run.

Trump and Batcrazy Bachmann in 2012!

To all the serious Republicans who knew the birthers were crazy, but got in bed with them anyway in an attempt to score cheap points;

The joke's on you, fuckers.

To all the Republicans who rejected birther stupidity, Lo Siento.

People who think differently than you are not necessarily stupid, or evil or "garbage".

Sorry, I shouldn't have broad stroked. Look at the group that would support a birther and this is what you get.

I dont see him as a birther....I see him as someone who is, is instead, taking on the role of the media.
No one can deny that the medioa diod not vet Obama as they have vetted every single candidate in the past....so he has opted to use his resopurces to get every bit of information on the guy....pretty much as the media did with Palin...

And during the campaign, Obama outright used the term "spread the wealth" but I dont frown upon those that supported a man wh9o believes in "spreading the wealth"

I dont like the fact that his pastor has a very hard antoi white approach. I dont hold against Obamas supporters that they can support a man who has a great friend and mentor who has a very anti white sentiment.

There is a sharp distinction between conservatives and the nutters. The type that harp on Obama birth certificate. Trump has loudly pronounced his desire to "get to the bottom" of the birth certificate issue. That makes him a birther. If he were a real candidate he would be more focused on actual issues, but he's not. He appeals to the idiot element of the conservative party. I'm not against Trump because of his associations, I'm against him because he's a loud mouthed idiot who is an excellent marketer and knows how to play an angle. The angle in this case is directly through the moronic element that wants to continue to investigate BO's birth certificate.

Did Obama piss in Trumps cereal or something? if Donald is serious about Presidential ambitions, he is making himself look crazy by pressing this birth certificate issue, press Obama on things he has failed at, not conspiracy theories.

Trump figured running for president helped Obama get rich sooooo....

If Trump run third party, it will split the republican vote and Obama will be reelected.

Trump is leading in polls now because he is out there running his mouth and since he has very high name recognition the media picks up on it and people hear about it. He'll eventually fade as the candidate pool becomes more established and the more serious candidates solidify their positions.

Trump actually reminds me a lot of Howard Dean when he ran in 2004. Dean was all the rage in the polls and the media and then Iowa came and he got spanked pretty good.

I was going to say pretty much the same thing but most of the liberals here just wana poke fun, while they can... It's useless to try and add a bit of reason and reality to the mix so like I said, we'll just have to wait and see the changes to come.

Trump says he is a Republican, but if the dems knew how he supports the unions, and just how much he has contributed to Democrats, in elections, they might find themselves taking a second and open-minded look at Trump. For a complete list:

Donald Trump has contributed more than $65,000 to Dems than GOP | Politicons

i know you don't care about women's issues. but to some of us once you hit the choice issue, it's a nonstarter after. there are things you don't trade away.
LOL, she said the exact same thing. Remember I have two daughters and the first thing she mentioned was the hypothetical,"What if they got pregnant at 16?" I reminded her I was pro-choice, but I care more about the economy and what will happen with it. I reminded her other conservative pro-life Presidents have come and gone, but abortion rights have stayed! It will be no different with Trump or Cain! Therefore her voting strictly on abortion is illogical (more so since she wants two more kids to go with our 3)!

he's not "taking on china" either... they hold our debt. he sounded ridiculous.
LOL, you sound like someone who hasn't listened to him! He specifically talks about taking on China, its his main message. He even goes into specifics. So what if they hold our debt. They are making money off it. They are reliant on us? What if we default are they going to invade us like France tried to do to Mexico (Cinco de Mayo)? Nope.

and just because he's a celeb, i still wouldn't think you "fiscally minded" people would want someone who bankrupted two companies and screwed so many creditors.

he's not going to run anyway, imo. he isn't going to want to answer for the bankruptcies and he isn't going to want to disclose his finanacials.

Jil, as a lawyer you know that there is a big different between personal and business BK. Personal BK primarily is Ch 7 (liquidation and discharging debts), there is Ch 13, but not so much. Ch 11 is much different. It's not used just because a company is insolvent its used when a company needs to leverage. That is perfectly legal. Some of Trumps companies, which were in the construction business, so he wasn't immune to the hit to construction.

Ch 11 you have to come up with a pay (like Ch 13 for individual) and the creditors have to agree to it (it can be forced upon the minority dissenting companies). He used Ch 11 as a strewed businessman would. I have no doubt he will use his business swavy against China, India, Mexico, Canada, South Korea, Japan etc or the countries ripping us off at the moment!

It's time for elections, that means it's time for Obama to start running as a Conservative, lol. Here comes the deficit blasting budget hawk Obama wanted to be for the last 3 years but somehow failed... In a moment Obama will be anti war again too...

Why can't they draw quality people to run for President?

Look at their base and the pool of people they have to choose from. Garbage in, Garbage out.

It's that arrogance that will eventually lead to their downfall if it's not eliminated through humility and hard work.

There is a sharp distinction between conservatives and the nutters. The type that harp on Obama birth certificate. Trump has loudly pronounced his desire to "get to the bottom" of the birth certificate issue. That makes him a birther. If he were a real candidate he would be more focused on actual issues, but he's not. He appeals to the idiot element of the conservative party. I'm not against Trump because of his associations, I'm against him because he's a loud mouthed idiot who is an excellent marketer and knows how to play an angle. The angle in this case is directly through the moronic element that wants to continue to investigate BO's birth certificate.

I have said all along that I have n o doubt Obama is a citizen. But that is based on loigic alone. Not based on legitimate proof. Logically, there is no way he would have gotten as far as he did in politics if he were not a citizen.
As for proof, there is enough of an argument on both sides that what he produced MAY be proof, but there is better proof..and he refuses to produce it...(which I beleive is a ganme by Obama to make a small part of the right look bad)

There were those that believed 9-11 was an inside job...the truthers I beluieve they were called. I did not hold it against them...it was a serious allegation and one that warranted proof one way or another...and that was delivered without question....all the way down to engineering reports.....and now I laugh at those that still want more proof....but only for one reason....they dont know what more proof they would need....

But as for Obama...more proof? The state issued BC...Hawaii has it...it exists....Obama refuses to release it...and I think it is unfair to the few birthers for him to play that stupid game.....he should be above it...and he is not.

SO Trump is going to force his hand...and when he prodcues it? Trump will ask him "what the fuck was so hard about that"

The best thing Obama has got going for him right now is the Republicans candidates for President!

Donald Trump is now tied with Mike Huckabee for first place when Republicans are asked who they support for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, according to a new national poll. ...

"More than four in ten Republicans say they would not like to see Trump toss his hat in the ring," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

Nineteen percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents questioned in the poll say that as of now, they'd be most likely to support Trump for next year's GOP presidential nomination. Trump says he'll decide by June whether he runs for the White House. An equal amount say they'd back Huckabee. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate says he'll decide by later this year if he'll make another bid for the White House.

Twelve percent say they'd support former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, who was the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee, with 11 percent backing former Massachusetts Gov. and 2008 White House hopeful Mitt Romney and the same amount supporting former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Seven percent say they are backing Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, another 2008 presidential candidate, with five percent supporting Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who enjoys strong backing from many in the Tea Party movement. Everyone else registers in the low single digits.

Trump jumped from 10 percent in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll conducted last month, with Romney dropping from 18 percent to 11 percent.

CNN Poll: Trump tied for first in GOP horserace – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Awesome!

:thup:

they are getting a taste of what their failed ideas are reaping.

Money whores who would do anything for a buck and a little airtime.

Palin has become a millionare off them and the Donnald will do anything for a quick buck, some new viewers and free airtime.

They are being pan handled by their own.

I think The Donald would be a great GOP candidate for President. In his first week in office, he can order the military to invade Iraq and seize the oil fields. That would be a typical Trump move.

You do realize we are already in Iraq, right?:wtf:

Obama is indeed a citizen, he's just not a natural born citizen as Article 2 Section 1 asks for. He's ineligible.

I have said all along that I have n o doubt Obama is a citizen. But that is based on loigic alone. Not based on legitimate proof. Logically, there is no way he would have gotten as far as he did in politics if he were not a citizen.
As for proof, there is enough of an argument on both sides that what he produced MAY be proof, but there is better proof..and he refuses to produce it...(which I beleive is a ganme by Obama to make a small part of the right look bad)

There were those that believed 9-11 was an inside job...the truthers I beluieve they were called. I did not hold it against them...it was a serious allegation and one that warranted proof one way or another...and that was delivered without question....all the way down to engineering reports.....and now I laugh at those that still want more proof....but only for one reason....they dont know what more proof they would need....

But as for Obama...more proof? The state issued BC...Hawaii has it...it exists....Obama refuses to release it...and I think it is unfair to the few birthers for him to play that stupid game.....he should be above it...and he is not.

SO Trump is going to force his hand...and when he prodcues it? Trump will ask him "what the fuck was so hard about that"

None of that changes the fact that the man is a birther which to any sane individual is a ridiculous platform and a waste of time. You're right, he wouldn't have made it as far in politics as he has if there was something invalid with his citizenship. He shouldn't have to address it because it's a non-issue. Frankly not addressing it helps weed out the idiots because they don't let it go.

Last edited:
The best thing Obama has got going for him right now is the Republicans candidates for President!

Donald Trump is now tied with Mike Huckabee for first place when Republicans are asked who they support for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012, according to a new national poll. ...

"More than four in ten Republicans say they would not like to see Trump toss his hat in the ring," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland.

Nineteen percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents questioned in the poll say that as of now, they'd be most likely to support Trump for next year's GOP presidential nomination. Trump says he'll decide by June whether he runs for the White House. An equal amount say they'd back Huckabee. The former Arkansas governor and 2008 Republican presidential candidate says he'll decide by later this year if he'll make another bid for the White House.

Twelve percent say they'd support former Gov. Sarah Palin of Alaska, who was the party's 2008 vice presidential nominee, with 11 percent backing former Massachusetts Gov. and 2008 White House hopeful Mitt Romney and the same amount supporting former House Speaker Newt Gingrich. Seven percent say they are backing Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, another 2008 presidential candidate, with five percent supporting Rep. Michele Bachmann of Minnesota, who enjoys strong backing from many in the Tea Party movement. Everyone else registers in the low single digits.

Trump jumped from 10 percent in a CNN/Opinion Research Corporation poll conducted last month, with Romney dropping from 18 percent to 11 percent.

CNN Poll: Trump tied for first in GOP horserace – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Awesome!

:thup:

they are getting a taste of what their failed ideas are reaping.

Money whores who would do anything for a buck and a little airtime.

Palin has become a millionare off them and the Donnald will do anything for a quick buck, some new viewers and free airtime.

They are being pan handled by their own.

LOLOLOLOL and Obama getting rich off Democrats is different how? You are possibly the most un-aware poster on the internet as a whole.

None of that changes the fact that the man is a birther which to any sane individual is a ridiculous platform and a waste of time. You're right, he wouldn't have made it as far in politics as has if there was something invalid with his citizenship. He shouldn't have to address it because it's a non-issue. Frankly not addressing it helps weed out the idiots because they don't let it go.

At first mention, the Truthers claim was rediculous. The governemnt should not have spent a second addressing it. But there was a group of people that felt that way, and the government had the responsibility to put their concerns to rest. So they did.\

Well, the same thing with Obama. The claim is rediculous...but there is a group of tax paying citizens that have asked for the President to produce one item...they did not ask for the docuiment drafted by the hospital..they asked for the state issued document. He refused to produce it. Why? To what loss would there have been for him to do as the people asked? How would the truthers have felt if the rest of us said..."let it go" before the investigation took place?

I believe he is a citizen...but I believe the few that have doubt have a right to see his BC...they are not asking for something that costs millions to produce. Open you fucking wallet and let the people you lead see it.

To me...and to Trump....Obama is playing a game at the expense of some people for political expediency...and he needs to be called on it...and that is exactly what I believe Trump is working toward.

Hate Trump if you want....but he is a very cunniing man...he is not a fool...he knows what he is doing....he knows how birthers are viewed in the country....he mopst certainly didnt ally with them as his base...they are few and far between.....he has a plan with this birther thing...and my guess is his goal is to make Obama look like a man who has little respect for the American people...

We shall see how it unfolds.

Forum List

Back