If I may have your attention

Further, all human genes are inferior and faulty, as I reveal on My website. It is ridiculous to suggest that inbreeding would "endanger" a gene pool, because the human gene pool is already completely corrupted. However, that is moot. Incest is not re-production. Got that now?

Time to throw in the towel and start all over eh?

Further, all human genes are inferior and faulty, as I reveal on My website. It is ridiculous to suggest that inbreeding would "endanger" a gene pool, because the human gene pool is already completely corrupted. However, that is moot. Incest is not re-production. Got that now?

Still got that duct tape? We may yet have need .... :eusa_whistle:

Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

Cool. Are you the vending machine repair guy?

Hold still. I'm recycling the duct tape to do my bit to help the economy and environment. If you quit screaming and jumping I might have enough to work on the err Seer. :eusa_shhh:

Ok. Whatever. I'm sure we'll all be awestruck by your input.

Welcome.

I will not be welcome once you experience the terror of the Forbidden Truths. You will not be awestruck by My posts, unless you are one of the few out of millions of citizen-slaves who can actually recognize and appreciate Truth.

I watched a little of the youtube you said was you. You were wearing some sort of hood over your head and looking around like you didn't want the cops to see you recording the thing. I couldn't even understand your "truths".

Don't be a baby, sign in and get into a discussion. This nonsense is not impressing anyone.

Hold still. I'm recycling the duct tape to do my bit to help the economy and environment. If you quit screaming and jumping I might have enough to work on the err Seer. :eusa_shhh:

Well .... I DO have the baling wire and lineman's pliers if you need an assist ....:eusa_whistle:

Well .... I DO have the baling wire and lineman's pliers if you need an assist ....:eusa_whistle:

So THAT's where my pliars went.......:evil:

You realize, don't you, that you forced measures of economy on my efforts with your silly little plier stunt don't you? I've had to resort to silly string and a whole lot of red die #2 food coloring.

In fact....some folks aren't to happy with these austerity measures...:eusa_eh:

You realize, don't you, that you forced measures of economy on my efforts with your silly little plier stunt don't you? I've had to resort to silly string and a whole lot of red die #2 food coloring.

Ummm .... it was all ... ummm ... Zane's fault ....:redface:

You are in big trouble. I'll light a candle for you (and PM Coyote asking her to be merciful).

You are in big trouble. I'll light a candle for you (and PM Coyote asking her to be merciful).

* scuffs toe in dirt*

I'm all innocent .... n stuff .....:(

Zane? Uh.....was that the little dude that err....went all wonky on you?

I'm sure I can schedule in a therapy session gratis...but, you'll have to give me the pliers first.

Merciful?

I think I was pretty merciful all things considered....

I left him withi a peanut M&M :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back