If I tell a woman what I do for a living and her follow up question is......

DO YOU LIKE IT? HUH? Why the fuck would she care? Or is that her sneaky way of asking do I like my salary?

If a bitch didn't like her job I would not care at all since that is something she needs to address

So do you like it? :tongue:

I don't apply to jobs I don't like

I've had some jobs I didn't like.

WHY? You retarded boy?

No I pay my bills unlike you girl.

DO YOU LIKE IT? HUH? Why the fuck would she care? Or is that her sneaky way of asking do I like my salary?

If a bitch didn't like her job I would not care at all since that is something she needs to address

WHY? You retarded boy?

But why put yourself in a position to be depressed?

WHY? You retarded boy?

What do you mean?

Applying to a job you dont like just so u can pay bills. Then u wake up everyday and hate going to work

It was a paycheck until I got something better and I kept a good credit score. :poke:

WHY? You retarded boy?

What do you mean?

Applying to a job you dont like just so u can pay bills. Then u wake up everyday and hate going to work

It was a paycheck until I got something better and I kept a good credit score. :poke:

But it can take months to get something better. And then you have to try and call out sick to go on interviews lol

What do you mean?

But it can take months to get something better. And then you have to try and call out sick to go on interviews lol

No I just scheduled paid time off. Now I don't have to worry about it because my boyfriend pays all my bills. So I can just get a job when I feel like it. One I like.

What do you mean?

No I just scheduled paid time off. Now I don't have to worry about it because my boyfriend pays all my bills. So I can just get a job when I feel like it. One I like.

Your boyfriend has a "Financial Slavery Fetish"

What do you mean?

He's not in debt. :lol:

He's not in debt. :lol:

Still sounds submissive

No wonder you don't make it to first base.

Tell her to get her ass back in the kitchen

-Geaux

Good move. After all, other jobs might require you shuffle a lot more paper than your current one.

Good move. After all, other jobs might require you shuffle a lot more paper than your current one.

I research and analyze, I don't shuffle nothing

LOL...it must be a government operation.

LOL...it must be a government operation.

How did u know

On behalf of all carbon-based lifeforms gifted with gender, please don't date.

Forum List

Back