If It Looks Like Trump 2016,Then Reid Accuses Him Of Not Paying Taxes,Trump Will Rip Him Apart!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:oops-28::smoke: This would be just like that classic "Make My Day" scene. Can you just imagine if Reid sees Hillary in serious trouble about two weeks before election day? Is he going to start making up rumors about The Donald, then claim he got the facts from a friend that he will not reveal?
Now you know that Trump will come back with avengence! Maybe he will even accuse Reid of being a {word that starts with "Peddy}.
This would be something we all can't wait to see if it happens,,,,the Trump VS Reid epic battle,,hey, maybe the Donald will even accuse Reid of having his ass kicked by someone that caused him to lose an eye! :slap:

hey, i have worked out most of my life,,and i was never attacked by any of the machines.

F' Reid. He's not runnin' again. Can't wait to see a Hill-Beast vs.Trump match.....Trump will rip off her pantsuit, dismember her left leg, and beat her over the head with it; maybe even cause her to stroke-out again.

if Reid accused me of not paying my taxes, i would go on live TV and accuse Reid of trapping helpless dogs and eating them

The Dems are scared shitless of Trump, which would make them empty (pant)suits.

I think the Donald will get a pass .... unless he starts talking about Hillary's finances.

i wonder how much Hillary has given to wounded soldiers and children dying in hospitals.

That trick only works on people paying less per ollar in taxes than you. Mitt was paying like 15% in taxes and claimed taxes was too high.

What would a salesperson that lives on commission and pay 40 to 50 % in taxes would think?

Dirty dog Reid was aiming for this! Mitt is not suffering, hell he lives in paradise

we need to add this match to Wrestlemania,,,,,,,,Predator VS Harry Reid.

Reid won't have to say anything about Trump's taxes. Romney is already doing it.

:oops-28::smoke: This would be just like that classic "Make My Day" scene. Can you just imagine if Reid sees Hillary in serious trouble about two weeks before election day? Is he going to start making up rumors about The Donald, then claim he got the facts from a friend that he will not reveal?
Now you know that Trump will come back with avengence! Maybe he will even accuse Reid of being a {word that starts with "Peddy}.
This would be something we all can't wait to see if it happens,,,,the Trump VS Reid epic battle,,hey, maybe the Donald will even accuse Reid of having his ass kicked by someone that caused him to lose an eye! :slap:
I guess you felt the Himalayans of manufactured bullshit around here just weren't enough, eh? You had to throw another shovelful on the pile.

Forum List

Back