🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If it weren’t for illegals, Mexifornia may still be a bright red state...no?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Politically speaking, Mexifornia kinda sets the tone for the rest of the nation...unfortunately. So when you think the political influence of illegals is contained within the border states you might want to think again....Your thoughts?

5 million illegals voted for democrats in Mexifornia.

They should all be executed and their rotting carcasses sent back the Mexico in huge boxes wrapped with big purple bows on top.

Well, anything coming out of Californication has made it's track across this country over time. It's like a cancer spreading across this nation with no end in sight.

Like it or not the question of illegal immigration is a hot button political issue. The right basing all their positions on fear and racism has done nothing to resolve the issue.

Like it or not the question of illegal immigration is a hot button political issue. The right basing all their positions on fear and racism has done nothing to resolve the issue.

Hmmm...if that were to be true, then apparently the left is basing all their positions on greed and stupidity and has done nothing to resolve the issue...dumbass.

Yeah you hold that line as more Americans die at the hands of unvetted illegals working on farms and etc off the grid.

Politically speaking, Mexifornia kinda sets the tone for the rest of the nation...unfortunately. So when you think the political influence of illegals is contained within the border states you might want to think again....Your thoughts?

1988 was the last year that California was still a state determined by candidate where the better guy got the vote.

Screen Shot 2019-01-26 at 7.49.15 PM.png

Since then, the Radical Left has totally taken over, flooded the state sufficiently with fixed voters, than no Republican will ever win there again even if he walked on water. Can you imagine today the state of California electing HW Bush over Dukakis? Bush couldn't win in California today if you hung a pork chop around his neck, painted him up like a $4.00 queer and paraded him through the San Francisco streets butt naked.

Yeah you hold that line as more Americans die at the hands of unvetted illegals working on farms and etc off the grid.
Whatever, you know the left's penchant for throwing themselves between the right and their designated scapegoats. Don't you hate it how they always seem to win your bullshit social wars?

What total cow dung. You don't need any fear or racism to simply not want your country overrun with undocumented, illegal aliens, whom you don't even know who they are, penniless, unskilled, carrying disease, crime and drugs, poverty and a huge burden on our infrastructure--- people who largely don't even want it indoctrinate. My grandparents came here by boat from Europe, were checked for health, disease, asked where they were going, how they would support themselves there, and had to pass a test! And that was ages before even a thought of terrorism.

What total cow dung. You don't need any fear or racism to simply not want your country overrun with undocumented, illegal aliens, whom you don't even know who they are, penniless, unskilled, carrying disease, crime and drugs, poverty and a huge burden on our infrastructure--- people who largely don't even want it indoctrinate. My grandparents came here by boat from Europe, were checked for health, disease, asked where they were going, how they would support themselves there, and had to pass a test! And that was ages before even a thought of terrorism.
It is possible for the right to make all those arguments without sounding all hateful and xenophobic and probably get more traction but they don't because that's the part you like isn't it? The righteous outrage feels good doen't it?

It is possible for the right to make all those arguments without sounding all hateful and xenophobic and probably get more traction but they don't because that's the part you like isn't it? The righteous outrage feels good doen't it?

Did I hurt your whittle feewings?
Just what does occupied mean anyway, mentally distracted or like with an outhouse?
Or are you just another guilty liberal hellbent on spending the rest of your life voting for and helping any disadvantaged minorities you can find to tell yourself you're making it a better world?

You're right. We need to fear less. Illegals need to fear more. They need to fear more to overcome theit illegal greed.

How do we make them fear more?

I don't think the American-hating left will go for an extermination plan, so we need to think of something else.

100% remittance to Mexico?

Invade and take more land from Mexico?

War with Mexico?

Mexican embargo?

Just what does occupied mean anyway, mentally distracted or like with an outhouse?
Or are you just another guilty liberal hellbent on spending the rest of your life voting for and helping any disadvantaged minorities you can find to tell yourself you're making it a better world?
My screen name means whatever you like, I have long given up trying to explain what it means to have an operational sense of decency to people who lack one.

Whatever, you know the left's penchant for throwing themselves between the right and their designated scapegoats. Don't you hate it how they always seem to win your bullshit social wars?
The left has already lost this issue.

You're right. We need to fear less. Illegals need to fear more. They need to fear more to overcome theit illegal greed.

I don't think the American-hating left will go for an extermination plan, so we need to think of something else.

War with Mexico?

Mexican embargo?
None of the above. All societies live to regret the times they were fooled into a fascist solution to a social problem.

My screen name means whatever you like, I have long given up trying to explain what it means to have an operational sense of decency to people who lack one.

My guess is that you feel occupied by an unjust authority and the vulgar scribble in your avatar suggests a person of little class. In other words, an outhouse. Maybe your a Mexican who feels that the White Man has unjustly occupied your native Mexican lands?

But, but, but....RUSSIA MEDDLING!

War with Mexico?

Mexican embargo?

You're getting close, Bootney. Time to invade Mexico, seize it like Saddam took Kuwait, declare it a property of the United States, all its citizens subjects of the USA entitled to very limited rights, kill all the cartels, put in a puppet regime, and make a third of the country a resort for Americans to vacation in giving Mexicans jobs, work and boosting the economy and the other two thirds factories and agriculture for making and growing stuff we need. We take 100% of the proceeds paying for the operational and administrative costs giving the surplus left over to the betterment of the Mexican people. Their problem solved, our problem solved, and they are now content to stay, work and live there with free congress between the two places!

Forum List

Back