If it weren’t for illegals, Mexifornia may still be a bright red state...no?

Like it or not the question of illegal immigration is a hot button political issue. The right basing all their positions on fear and racism has done nothing to resolve the issue.

Shouting "FEAR", or "RACISM" is an admission that you cannot refute the point you are trying to refute.

YOu lose, and you know it. We all know it.

Politically speaking, Mexifornia kinda sets the tone for the rest of the nation...unfortunately. So when you think the political influence of illegals is contained within the border states you might want to think again....Your thoughts?
Another racist thread lol
California and thanks to it's legal and illegal hard working people outpaced the national GDP growth, surpassed the UK economy....we just need the racists like you to move to flyover states where hate thrives and we can call it paradise.

Like it or not the question of illegal immigration is a hot button political issue. The right basing all their positions on fear and racism has done nothing to resolve the issue.
You're right. We need to fear less. Illegals need to fear more. They need to fear more to overcome theit illegal greed.

How do we make them fear more?

I don't think the American-hating left will go for an extermination plan, so we need to think of something else.

100% remittance to Mexico?

Invade and take more land from Mexico?

War with Mexico?

Mexican embargo?

You're getting close, Bootney. Time to invade Mexico, seize it like Saddam took Kuwait, declare it a property of the United States, all its citizens subjects of the USA entitled to very limited rights, kill all the cartels, put in a puppet regime, and make a third of the country a resort for Americans to vacation in giving Mexicans jobs, work and boosting the economy and the other two thirds factories and agriculture for making and growing stuff we need. We take 100% of the proceeds paying for the operational and administrative costs giving the surplus left over to the betterment of the Mexican people. Their problem solved, our problem solved, and they are now content to stay, work and live there with free congress between the two places!
This is what I have advocated for over a decade now.

Politically speaking, Mexifornia kinda sets the tone for the rest of the nation...unfortunately. So when you think the political influence of illegals is contained within the border states you might want to think again....Your thoughts?
California and thanks to it's legal and illegal hard working people outpaced the national GDP growth, surpassed the UK economy....we just need the racists like you to move to flyover states where hate thrives and we can call it paradise.

What do you think about the fact that LA fans boo the American Team?

Which team ?
I go to games and everyone chants the national anthem and salutes, even the ones who hardly speak English. Get over that patriotism bullshit, people are busy make a living, is only people that go too much time on their hands that stir shit up.

Shouting "FEAR", or "RACISM" is an admission that you cannot refute the point you are trying to refute.

Conservatives have damned their cause with all this. Like always your refusal to see yourselves honestly will hurt you. This time the self-inflicted wound may be fatal.

Which team ?
I go to games and everyone chants the national anthem and salutes, even the ones who hardly speak English. Get over that patriotism bullshit, people are busy make a living, is only people that go too much time on their hands that stir shit up.

Which part of "AMERICAN" did you not understand?

Only in America! U.S. soccer team booed as they take on Mexico...in California | Daily Mail Online

That you call "Patriotism" bullshit, makes not sense. The Mexicans that live in LA, are quite patriotic, as they show by cheering for their national team, and booing the team of their rival nation.

I ask again, in the hopes that you are done dodging.

What do you think about the fact that LA fans boo the American TEam?

Conservatives have damned their cause with all this. Like always your refusal to see yourselves honestly will hurt you. This time the self-inflicted wound may be fatal.

More bullshit.

You want the cultural and political change that comes from Third World Immigration, and all your shit is just lies to hide that fact.

More bullshit.

You want the cultural and political change that comes from Third World Immigration, and all your shit is just lies to hide that fact.
I want to live in a free country where policy is based in reality. I am also unable to forget the central warning of fascism: If they will do it to "them" they will do it to you. Cultural shift is like the tide, only fools think they can stand against it.

More bullshit.

I want to live in a free country where policy is based in reality. I am also unable to forget the central warning of fascism: If they will do it to "them" they will do it to you. Cultural shift is like the tide, only fools think they can stand against it.

SO which is it? Is illegal immigration a "tide that only fools think they can stand against"?

Or is it only a problem in the minds of "racists"?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Democrats damned their cause a long time ago and look at where they are now.

The answer isn’t to lay off already weak propositions, the answer is to push harder than we have ever pushed before until we crush the left.

More bullshit.

SO which is it? Is illegal immigration a "tide that only fools think they can stand against"?

You simply cannot understand how to have a reasonable but tough policy about illegal immigration without demonizing and alienating all immigrants.

More bullshit.

You won’t have a “free country” once that “cultural shift” happens.

Fascism is the default mindset of all immigrants from the non-western world.

When was California a "bright red state"?

More bullshit.

You simply cannot understand how to have a reasonable but tough policy about illegal immigration without demonizing and alienating all immigrants.
Are the Republicans the ones who call Democrats “racist” and “xenophobic” for merely wanting to secure the border, or is it the other way around?

Obviously immigrants like the racist and irrational rhetoric of Democrats, so the Republicans aren’t doing enough to meet the Democrats’ challenge.

More bullshit.

Which nations have experienced a “cultural shift” in modern times?
Are you saying that only fools think laws should be enforced and only fools support a nations right to sovereignty?
Do you still wonder how Trump won the election?

Which team ?

Which part of "AMERICAN" did you not understand?

Only in America! U.S. soccer team booed as they take on Mexico...in California | Daily Mail Online

That you call "Patriotism" bullshit, makes not sense. The Mexicans that live in LA, are quite patriotic, as they show by cheering for their national team, and booing the team of their rival nation.

I ask again, in the hopes that you are done dodging.

What do you think about the fact that LA fans boo the American TEam?
I dont Care. Its q rivalry and they cheering their team. It happens in other part of the world. When Germany plays at home against Poland or Turkey they get booed by the Turks and the polish fans in germany... same goes for france vs African countries.

More bullshit.

Cultural Shift ????? You mean your shift from freedom to facism ??? Yes you do.

More bullshit.

I am also unable to forget the central warning of fascism: If they will do it to "them" they will do it to you.

Just when did Benito Mussolini ever say that?

More bullshit.

Cultural Shift ????? You mean your shift from freedom to facism ??? Yes you do.
Are you suggesting that democrats successfully engineered a plan that lasts decades and accomplishes the impossible? Man I wish they were that good. I've always wondered how conservatives can simultaneously see liberals as cowardly wimps and audaciously brilliant monsters.

Forum List

Back