If It's About the Latest Trump Groping Accusations -- Put it HERE !!!!

He has used federal lawsuits to silence his critics dozens of times.

I pointed it out right from the gecko. Worse free speech candidate ever.

He is the biggest fucking pussy I've ever seen. It's as if he grew up in North Korea. I've never seen anything like it. And conservatives love him.

First off the NYT broke federal law by publishing his tax returns. And if a media outlet such as Rolling Stone publishes a completely false story such as the Rape on Campus story the University Adminstrator is not being a pussy to sue the magazine.

Free speech does not give media the right to publish a lie.

It appears we are going to need a list as more brave women and girls come forward and tell their individual stories of the degenerate Donald Trump and his vile attacks on them.
Let's start with the teenage girls in the Miss Teen America pageant he walked in on while they were naked or semi-naked because he was the owner of the event. Anybody know their names?
There is no depth to which you people won't stoop, is there?
What the heck are you talking about? It is major news. Women are coming out and accusing Trump of foul behavior. What the hell is wrong with maintaining a list at a site for news hounds?
Do you think those girls are lying about Trump walking in on them? You know he is recorded bragging about doing that. Don't you?

Aren't you the phony hypocrite from the Democrat Party that wants male sexual deviants in girls bathrooms...:laugh:

33580B3200000578-0-image-m-2_1461103396680.jpg

Q1f2GfU.jpg

Last edited:
Well we'll see what's going to stick. Anonymous claims they have a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old on Orgy Island.

You know. His pedophile friend's island.

ETA: convicted pedophile friend's island.

He is the biggest fucking pussy I've ever seen. It's as if he grew up in North Korea. I've never seen anything like it. And conservatives love him.

Yep, and the shit about jailing his political opponents.

I have seen something like it... in third world failed states.

I have to give him credit for one thing...

He brought real conservative "feelings" to the surface. We all knew that conservatives were fascist scum, but conservatives always managed to brush aside those criticisms, "Oh no, I don't believe in that stuff." But since Trump decided to run, he made it 'ok' for conservatives to show their true colors. Now we know what they really stand for -- threatening your opponents with jail, suing publications who print stuff that they don't like, sexual assault, racism, etc. These are all the things that conservatives believe in and support.

They are the scum of the Earth.

Oh STFU....Bill "drop trou" has SEXUALLY assaulted numerous women, flew to Jeffery Epstein's pedophile island over 20 times. The Clintons have stolen billions and are in the very back pockets of the banking oligarchs and robber barons. I do not vote for reasons that I have stated many times but your fake act of being so "offended" by Trump while stumping for that klunt commie Hitlery is HEEEE-larious.....

This is none of your business anyway. You aren't a citizen. Don't you have a chemtrail to chase, or a tinfoil hat to make?

HIllary stood by her man and this pig dares attack her? A man that has done it himself and couldn't ever keep his dick in his pants!!! Cheating on 2 wife's for a fact and likely the third.

Get ready to lose Donald Trump.

Stood by her man? And Billy's numbers surpass Trump's for affairs. Throw in a few rapes. Then you have the pictures and videos of Obama flashing an erection on a plane. What a day!

:lmao:

Well we'll see what's going to stick. Anonymous claims they have a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old on Orgy Island.

In another thread Camp supported Bj Bill's 26 known trips to pedophile island..Bill was deemed innocent of any wrong doing...

HIllary stood by her man and this pig dares attack her? A man that has done it himself and couldn't ever keep his dick in his pants!!! Cheating on 2 wife's for a fact and likely the third.

Stood by her man? And Billy's numbers surpass Trump's for affairs. Throw in a few rapes. Then you have the pictures and videos of Obama flashing an erection on a plane. What a day!

There were no rapes.

In another thread Camp supported Bj Bill's 26 known trips to pedophile island..Bill was deemed innocent of any wrong doing...
Liar, I said there was no viable proof they occurred.

There were no rapes.

Certainly their was, you just don't care because you're a hypocrite.

Liar, I said there was no viable proof they occurred.

Your OP is a lie without actual proof correct...

There were no rapes.

Prove it. Show us the court case.

There were no rapes.

Prove it. Show us the court case.

Prove your OP, court case included .. hypocrite. ..

Turns out Trump was a serial groper. That arrogant narcissistic SOB should be a registered sex offender at a minimum.

Well the women will have to prove it won't they?
You accuse Bill Clinton of rape with no proof. Trump admits to some of his accused offenses.

He admits and apologized for locker room talk from 11 years ago..
That locker room talk spin is not being accepted by the general public. It wasn't locker room talk. It was a guy bragging about adultery and sexual assault.

Turns out Trump was a serial groper. That arrogant narcissistic SOB should be a registered sex offender at a minimum.

Well the women will have to prove it won't they?
You accuse Bill Clinton of rape with no proof. Trump admits to some of his accused offenses.

He admits and apologized for locker room talk from 11 years ago..
That locker room talk spin is not being accepted by the general public. It wasn't locker room talk. It was a guy bragging about adultery and sexual assault.

Just because you're so gullible to the left wing Hillary complicit lying media doesn't make it so.. It just makes you an obvious imbecile and a perfect example of a Democrat voter.

Forum List

Back