If It's About the Latest Trump Groping Accusations -- Put it HERE !!!!

:laugh: ... more hypocrisy without the actual facts... ya'll could care less about women, boys or little girls being raped, sexually harassed or sold into slavery... You've all proven that often enough in the past week..
They are fabricating this distraction from the devastating Wikileaks email publications. I suspect these women are paid by the Clinton Foundation to stick to their stories. Hillary Clinton is falling about at the seams.

Turns out Trump was a serial groper. That arrogant narcissistic SOB should be a registered sex offender at a minimum.

Well the women will have to prove it won't they?
You accuse Bill Clinton of rape with no proof. Trump admits to some of his accused offenses.

He admits and apologized for locker room talk from 11 years ago..
...and that happened while he was single. What male besides Billy Graham has never participated in locker room banter, boasting and embellishing of accomplishments?

:laugh: ... more hypocrisy without the actual facts... ya'll could care less about women, boys or little girls being raped, sexually harassed or sold into slavery... You've all proven that often enough in the past week..
They are fabricating this distraction from the devastating Wikileaks email publications. I suspect these women are paid by the Clinton Foundation to stick to their stories. Hillary Clinton is falling about at the seams.

I suspect Camp will say he's been sexually assaulted by Trump as well... :laugh:

Turns out Trump was a serial groper. That arrogant narcissistic SOB should be a registered sex offender at a minimum.

You accuse Bill Clinton of rape with no proof. Trump admits to some of his accused offenses.

He admits and apologized for locker room talk from 11 years ago..
...and that happened while he was single. What male besides Billy Graham has never participated in locker room banter, boasting and embellishing of accomplishments?

I doubt many that post in Politics or the Flame Zone could run for any political office... :laugh:

He has used federal lawsuits to silence his critics dozens of times.

I pointed it out right from the gecko. Worse free speech candidate ever.

He is the biggest fucking pussy I've ever seen. It's as if he grew up in North Korea. I've never seen anything like it. And conservatives love him.
You lefties cannot deal with anyone who refuses to take shit off you and fights back..
Umm, when it involves private individuals, you do not have freedom of speech..You DON'T get to say whatever you want and walk away.
So don't be surprised when you turn your back on the person who just verbally or literally attacked puts his foot up your ass.

Here's what you're missing -- apparently intentionally.

The NY Times (or any paper) can't report that "Donald Rump sexually assaulted woman A, woman B woman C" without some kind of proof. But that isn't what they're doing anyway. At all. What they're doing is reporting that "woman A, woman B, woman C allege that Rump sexually assaulted them" --- and that *IS* true. They have pictures, they have quotes, they have interviews. There is no case to make that the women didn't say that.

To cower in your tree house and play stupid claiming you're going to go after newspapers for simply reporting (correctly) what someone SAID is the height of arrogant self-delusional dickishness. All it will accomplish is the same thing everything else he does accomplishes --- to dig Rump even deeper in the hole he's already in. Taking him straight to rhetorical bankruptcy. Only in this kind of bankruptcy he doesn't get to lose somebody else's money. He gets to eat the ball.

Many, many have said, many, many say, It could be true, maybe we should consider, perhaps what is being said has some truth, LOL The New York Times will have to go a ways to match the lies of Trump.

The dopey Trump started a campaign of attacking Bill and Hillary over accusations of sexual scandal and misbehavior from twenty years ago. Even brought some accusers to the national Presidential debate. He decided to bring our national politics to a new low level to besmirch and embarrass a former President. Trump never heard that old saying "What goes around, comes around". At least if he did hear it, he didn't pay attention to it. Pay-back is a bitch.

The dopey Trump started a campaign of attacking Bill and Hillary over accusations of sexual scandal and misbehavior from twenty years ago. Even brought some accusers to the national Presidential debate. He decided to bring our national politics to a new low level to besmirch and embarrass a former President. Trump never heard that old saying "What goes around, comes around". At least if he did hear it, he didn't pay attention to it. Pay-back is a bitch.

eh, Hillary, Trump but mainly the media are to blame, Silly Distractions, then there's the morons that don't understand why.

It appears we are going to need a list as more brave women and girls come forward and tell their individual stories of the degenerate Donald Trump and his vile attacks on them.
Let's start with the teenage girls in the Miss Teen America pageant he walked in on while they were naked or semi-naked because he was the owner of the event. Anybody know their names?
You mean tramps, right? You democrats call those women tramps....please keep up with your democrat party and their talking points the command you use....

It appears we are going to need a list as more brave women and girls come forward and tell their individual stories of the degenerate Donald Trump and his vile attacks on them.
Let's start with the teenage girls in the Miss Teen America pageant he walked in on while they were naked or semi-naked because he was the owner of the event. Anybody know their names?
There is no depth to which you people won't stoop, is there?
stock-photo-irony-alert-d-rendering-street-signs-435453949.jpg

Lets start there is more proof that Trump sexually assaulted women than Bill...

The is only sworn affidavit that is against Bill admitted that she lied when '(FBI) agents confronted her with contradictory evidence.' Following Willey's acknowledgment of these lies about her boyfriend, "the Independent Counsel agreed not to prosecute Willey for any offense arising out of the investigation, including false statements in her Jones deposition, so long as she cooperated fully and truthfully with the investigation."[7] According to Independent Counsel Robert Ray's report, "Willey's Paula Jones deposition testimony differed from her grand jury testimony on material aspects of the alleged incident."

The Grand Jury was led by Ken Starr...

Trump on the other hand was accused by his ex wife of rape and is going to face further rape charges after the election and there is a second witness... BUT the big thing is Trump confessed to sexually assaulting women...

Lets start there is more proof that Trump sexually assaulted women than Bill...

The is only sworn affidavit that is against Bill admitted that she lied when '(FBI) agents confronted her with contradictory evidence.' Following Willey's acknowledgment of these lies about her boyfriend, "the Independent Counsel agreed not to prosecute Willey for any offense arising out of the investigation, including false statements in her Jones deposition, so long as she cooperated fully and truthfully with the investigation."[7] According to Independent Counsel Robert Ray's report, "Willey's Paula Jones deposition testimony differed from her grand jury testimony on material aspects of the alleged incident."

The Grand Jury was led by Ken Starr...

Trump on the other hand was accused by his ex wife of rape and is going to face further rape charges after the election and there is a second witness... BUT the big thing is Trump confessed to sexually assaulting women...
Clinton raped women.....hitlery enabled him to rape women....

And these stories just happen to come out right before the election.
Gee, what a coincidence.

Well we'll see what's going to stick. Anonymous claims they have a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old on Orgy Island.

You know. His pedophile friend's island.

ETA: convicted pedophile friend's island.

In another thread Camp supported Bj Bill's 26 known trips to pedophile island..Bill was deemed innocent of any wrong doing...
Lumpy,

I think you need a lesson...

I think you have a problem knowing the difference between consensual sex and non consensual sex...

Because someone has casual sex doesn't mean they are a pedophile or a rapist...

The two are not connected...

Well we'll see what's going to stick. Anonymous claims they have a video of Bill Clinton raping a 13 year old on Orgy Island.

You know. His pedophile friend's island.

ETA: convicted pedophile friend's island.

In another thread Camp supported Bj Bill's 26 known trips to pedophile island..Bill was deemed innocent of any wrong doing...
Lumpy,

I think you need a lesson...

I think you have a problem knowing the difference between consensual sex and non consensual sex...

Because someone has casual sex doesn't mean they are a pedophile or a rapist...

The two are not connected...
Julian Assange had consensual sex......

There is no intention of proving anything. The accusation weeks before the election is all they need. A Harry Reid moment. What a fucking way to win an election. If that bitch thinks she'll get respect during her presidency, she'll be wrong.

I tried to download the list and got a message saying my PC
does not have the resources to process the information...

The recommendation is....

Get a larger hard drive...
Add memory....
Upgrade the processor....

Geez...

I tried to download the list and got a message saying my PC
does not have the resources to process the information...

The recommendation is....

Get a larger hard drive...
Add memory....
Upgrade the processor....

Geez...
Still using smoke signals......huh....

Forum List

Back