If It's About the Latest Trump Groping Accusations -- Put it HERE !!!!

:banana: :biggrin: :lame2: Well the last ones about Trump feeling up strange women on a plane has been proven false. If Trump felt up anyone on a plane a long long time ago, why didn't it make headlines then?
OK, so lets move on to next week. What will the rats come up with? Let's see. in 2001, Trump visited some High School that was extremely populated with hundreds of hot white women! {ok,more like students}, and some of these 16 year old girls claimed that Donald either came on to them, groped one of their 7 body parts, or Donald starting feeling up a hot 35yr old teacher, eyed one of the students 36dds, etc. etc.
Yah, and 15 years later, the MSM decided to bring up this story?
:mm: :popcorn: :woohoo:

Joyce Blowfart will say that back in 1998, Donald came on to a 10 year old girl on an escalator

Nah, he said he said he was going to wait til she was 20 to date her.

Seems people have trouble reading

You are so fucked. :lmao:

:dig:

One in 1000 women wouldn't go running for a cop or a lawyer for what he did. It is annoying, upsetting, rude behavior but not uncommon and they're only coming forward now because the lying piece of shit said it was just talk. You could probably fill a stadium with the women Tiny Hands has disrespected over the years.
But let's get back to defeating ISIS, shall we?:woohoo:

I think they'll keep going with Trump's lewdness but add some other stuff. Maybe a recording of Trump blaspheming the doctrine of global warming.

I was on the Trump Shuttle to Boston, on tarmac at LGA when Donald poked his head in to say hello. Some of the women next to me were extremely offended that he only poked his head in. I'm calling Carlos Slim with this new and devastating information

Last edited:
He has used federal lawsuits to silence his critics dozens of times.

I pointed it out right from the gecko. Worse free speech candidate ever.

He is the biggest fucking pussy I've ever seen. It's as if he grew up in North Korea. I've never seen anything like it. And conservatives love him.

First off the NYT broke federal law by publishing his tax returns. And if a media outlet such as Rolling Stone publishes a completely false story such as the Rape on Campus story the University Adminstrator is not being a pussy to sue the magazine.

Free speech does not give media the right to publish a lie.

Evidently the NYT substantiated the women's story before they printed it
In each case, other witnesses came forward to confirm the woman had told them about Trump groping them

Next Trump scandal...

CNN 10/17/2016 - "Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump Fondled and Groped First Lady In 1998".

trump-hillary.jpg

It appears we are going to need a list as more brave women and girls come forward and tell their individual stories of the degenerate Donald Trump and his vile attacks on them.
Let's start with the teenage girls in the Miss Teen America pageant he walked in on while they were naked or semi-naked because he was the owner of the event. Anybody know their names?

And these stories just happen to come out right before the election.
Gee, what a coincidence.
Not a coincidence at all. Some of the women have stated they were disgusted to hear Trump recent claims of admitting to offenses and then claiming innocence. Trump's lying and his attacks and lies about President Clinton brought the victims out.

Democrat: "It has been learned through reliable sources that Donald Trump is the harbinger of an invasion of 10-year-old Russian pole dancers from Vladivostok."

Republican: "Meanwhile, Obama's entry in the National 3-Legged Race is eliciting guffaws of laughter nationwide."

Soon, a second grade classmate will recall that Donald only pantsed the girls.

It's now been revealed by unnamed sources that knew the cousin of a nanny in the Trump household that Donald Trump, Republican presidential nominee, did in fact poop yellow when he was a baby.

Yeah, he sure has rattled the Globalist Elite Establishment. They're throwing everything they have at him. At this point, i don't even know if it's worth it for him to win. If he does win, the Globalist assholes will sabotage his Presidency.

They'll likely set him up for Impeachment, start WWIII, or maybe kill him. They have all the power at this point. They can do anything. He's advocating looking out for American Citizens. And that's a big no-no with the NWO Globalists. I'll pray for the man. I hope he makes it.

Forum List

Back