If its good enough from the Migrants, its good enough for us.

Like we don't have crime from home grown Americans!!

Yeah we do, mostly in large blue areas and we certainly don't need more. Yep, that is an undeniable fact. There is a reason that Democrats want to give felons the right to vote. They know that felons are more likely to vote for them. That is the Party with which you align yourself. Congrats.

Yeah we do, mostly in large blue areas and we certainly don't need more. Yep, that is an undeniable fact. There is a reason that Democrats want to give felons the right to vote. They know that felons are more likely to vote for them. That is the Party with which you align yourself. Congrats.
the cities are higher crime areas but so are small towns. I'm talking about Covid and how the republicans think it was like the flu.

the cities are higher crime areas but so are small towns. I'm talking about Covid and how the republicans think it was like the flu.

Democrats commit more crimes. It is as simple as that.

To your point about COVID and the flu, COVID is worse than the flu, but it isn't close to the death sentence Democrats are making in out to be. They are using COVID as a political tool and it worked out extremely well for them getting the worst president in our history elected by changing the rules at the last minute to benefit them(possibly cheating in the process). Only ignorant, brainwashed people can't see what is going on here.

Penelopes point:

America has 1000 child murderers so it’s ok if another 1000 come illegally.
Do you now see how absolutely insane leftists are.
You can't murder a child, it illegal in all states of the US.

You can't murder a child, it illegal in all states of the US.

I guess you missed the point. I think everyone would agree that we have plenty of crime in this country. Why would we willingly allow unvetted people to cross our borders knowing all to well that, statistically speaking, some of them will be criminals. Does that make any sense to you?

Forum List

Back