If Jesus couldn't keep HIMSELF out of trouble...

Coming from the guy who's too stupid to even make up accomplishments when asked what he's done, I'd say you're unarmed in this fight, Skippy.

Unless you've already posted your own resume here (in which case you'll show the link), your own logic says that you're just as stupid as you think I am.

No, because if you asked dave about his accomplishments, he'd at least produce an ANSWER.

All anyone has to do is ask. :)

Show me some actual people, and I'll exhibit some skills. I've had more in-depth conversations from my cats than I've been getting around here.

If you tweekos want respect, you need to earn it, not just assume you're entitled to it because you're breathing. Hell, every animal on the planet manages some form of THAT action.

And whining DEFINITELY doesn't entitle you to anything.
so Dave isnt an actual Person?......:confused:......Dave?......have you been disguising yourself as a "Tweeko" again?.....:eusa_eh:......i thought you told Dean you would not do that anymore?.......
Eeeeew. Dood -- just eeeeeeew.

was it mentioning Dean?.......he does have that effect.....im sorry.....:redface:

Coming from the guy who's too stupid to even make up accomplishments when asked what he's done, I'd say you're unarmed in this fight, Skippy.

Unless you've already posted your own resume here (in which case you'll show the link), your own logic says that you're just as stupid as you think I am.
And yet, oddly, no one has asked about my accomplishments to back up any sense of entitlement to respect on my part.

::bats eyelashes vapidly:: Dave, PLEASE tell us all about your accomplishments in life, which are sure to be both vast in number and fascinating in quality and originality. ::gazes in rapture::

Sorry. I just wanted to set the right tone for the question. Lay it on us, and make it a good story. :eusa_whistle:

Since my fan club asked:

Associated in Applied Science, Vincennes University, Laser/Electro-Optics, class of '83.

Worked in construction, a shoe factory, and a cabinet shop. I designed custom kitchen and commercial storage cabinets, created materials lists, ordered materials, and built and installed the cabinets. Played keyboards in a band for several years.

In 1991, I joined the Air Force. During Basic, the TI would come in and give us updates about the Gulf War. The ground campaign kicked in while I was at Lackland AFB for Basic, and I turned 28 my third day of Basic. I was older than my TIs. I'd come in Open Mechanical, no assigned AFSC (MOS for the Army pukes), and was given 3E0X2 near the end of Basic. Tech School for that is at Sheppard AFB, also in TX. Was an Honor Student there. A couple of weeks before graduation, I was given my first duty station, Eielson AFB, AK. A few days after that, I proposed to my high school sweetheart, who I'd dated off and on since high school. She accepted.

After tech school, I went home to KY and married by baby doll. We used the drive to Alaska as our honeymoon. Took 11 days, and it was a blast.

In Alaska, I learned more about my career field. Generators and fire deluge pumps. The part I liked the best was working on the aircraft arresting systems on the runway. It's an awesome feeling knowing the lives of up to 4 aircrew (on an EA-6B Prowler) and a multi-million dollar aircraft are all riding on how well you did your job that day. Over my career, I've caught a dozen aircraft on systems I certified as operational, saving 18 lives and around a billion dollars' worth of jets.

After three years in Alaska, I was transferred to the 5th Combat Communications Group in Warner Robins, GA, where I learned field operations and convoy procedures. Of my whole class in Mob School, my partner and I were the only ones who backed a deuce-and-a-half.M-200 trailer combination through an S-turn, with me driving and him acting as spotter. This skill served me well later when I repeatedly backed a deuce aboard a C-5 Galaxy to offload comm vans returning from a deployment. While assigned to the 5th Mob, I deployed to Al Salem AB in Kuwait and Prince Sultan AB in Saudi in support of Operation Southern Watch. Those were fun gigs.

After two years in the Mob, I left for a year in Kunsan AB in South Korea. That was difficult, because I had to leave my 4-month-old baby daughter. More aircraft arresting systems work, saving more aircrew and jets. More generators and fire deluge pump work. Was able to arrange my mid-tour leave to get home for my baby's first birthday.

After a year at Kunsan, we went to Scott AFB in Belleville, IL, 20 minutes away from St Louis. No aircraft arresting systems there; no fighter aircraft assigned. More generators and pumps. I ran the shop environmental program, keeping track of our waste oil, diesel, batteries, and other environmental hazards. The State of Illinois inspected the base once, and the power shop got a perfect score. More deployments, to Al Jaber in Kuwait (was in a plane crash on the way there -- that wasn't any fun), where I helped consolidate two power plants into one location; and to PSAB again, where I was the head of the MEP-012 Maintenance Shop, doing the major maintenance on the high-voltage (4160 volts AC) power plant generators. That was a really cool gig. Nothing like working on equipment that can kill you to keep you focused. Me and my troops trained the first contract maintenance guys. Only one of them had any generator experience, and none of them had any high voltage experience. We got 'em spun up so they could do the job safely.

To be continued...

Since my fan club asked:

Associated in Applied Science, Vincennes University, Laser/Electro-Optics, class of '83.

Worked in construction, a shoe factory, and a cabinet shop. I designed custom kitchen and commercial storage cabinets, created materials lists, ordered materials, and built and installed the cabinets. Played keyboards in a band for several years.

In 1991, I joined the Air Force. During Basic, the TI would come in and give us updates about the Gulf War. The ground campaign kicked in while I was at Lackland AFB for Basic, and I turned 28 my third day of Basic. I was older than my TIs. I'd come in Open Mechanical, no assigned AFSC (MOS for the Army pukes), and was given 3E0X2 near the end of Basic. Tech School for that is at Sheppard AFB, also in TX. Was an Honor Student there. A couple of weeks before graduation, I was given my first duty station, Eielson AFB, AK. A few days after that, I proposed to my high school sweetheart, who I'd dated off and on since high school. She accepted.

After tech school, I went home to KY and married by baby doll. We used the drive to Alaska as our honeymoon. Took 11 days, and it was a blast.

In Alaska, I learned more about my career field. Generators and fire deluge pumps. The part I liked the best was working on the aircraft arresting systems on the runway. It's an awesome feeling knowing the lives of up to 4 aircrew (on an EA-6B Prowler) and a multi-million dollar aircraft are all riding on how well you did your job that day. Over my career, I've caught a dozen aircraft on systems I certified as operational, saving 18 lives and around a billion dollars' worth of jets.

After three years in Alaska, I was transferred to the 5th Combat Communications Group in Warner Robins, GA, where I learned field operations and convoy procedures. Of my whole class in Mob School, my partner and I were the only ones who backed a deuce-and-a-half.M-200 trailer combination through an S-turn, with me driving and him acting as spotter. This skill served me well later when I repeatedly backed a deuce aboard a C-5 Galaxy to offload comm vans returning from a deployment. While assigned to the 5th Mob, I deployed to Al Salem AB in Kuwait and Prince Sultan AB in Saudi in support of Operation Southern Watch. Those were fun gigs.

After two years in the Mob, I left for a year in Kunsan AB in South Korea. That was difficult, because I had to leave my 4-month-old baby daughter. More aircraft arresting systems work, saving more aircrew and jets. More generators and fire deluge pump work. Was able to arrange my mid-tour leave to get home for my baby's first birthday.

After a year at Kunsan, we went to Scott AFB in Belleville, IL, 20 minutes away from St Louis. No aircraft arresting systems there; no fighter aircraft assigned. More generators and pumps. I ran the shop environmental program, keeping track of our waste oil, diesel, batteries, and other environmental hazards. The State of Illinois inspected the base once, and the power shop got a perfect score. More deployments, to Al Jaber in Kuwait (was in a plane crash on the way there -- that wasn't any fun), where I helped consolidate two power plants into one location; and to PSAB again, where I was the head of the MEP-012 Maintenance Shop, doing the major maintenance on the high-voltage (4160 volts AC) power plant generators. That was a really cool gig. Nothing like working on equipment that can kill you to keep you focused. Me and my troops trained the first contract maintenance guys. Only one of them had any generator experience, and none of them had any high voltage experience. We got 'em spun up so they could do the job safely.

To be continued...

I call bullshit. Prove it all, or you're a liar.

For my last two assignments, I'll pull from my resume:

USAF, Det 3, 609th Air Support Squadron, US Embassy 11/2001 - 1/2003
Muscat, Oman

Quality Assurance Evaluator

Assigned to a selectively-staffed position as the United States Central Command Air Forces (USCENTAF) Bare Base Liaison to the Executive Coordinating Agency (ECA), American Embassy in the Sultanate of Oman. Responsible for bare base assets for the $3.5 billion War Readiness Materiel (WRM) Prepositioning Program located at five sites in three Southwest Asia countries. Quality Assurance Evaluator (QAE) that observed and inspected contractor performance on a $126M WRM caretaker and reconstitution contract ensuring compliance with International Standards Organizations (ISO 9000) series on quality. Evaluated contractor performance for WRM bare base commodity maintenance, storage, and operations for assets valued at over $900M. Provided technical guidance to the contractor and recommended contractual changes to USAFCENT. Directly supported Joint Chiefs of Staff-directed contingency operations and exercises within theater. Developed spreadsheet to track taskings for prepositioning contractor from USCENTAF – enabled ECA to ensure that 108 taskings were promptly acted upon – critical for continuing support of Operation ENDURING FREEDOM. Discovered 31 environmental violations at prepositioning contractor’s Thumrait, Oman, site – immediate corrective action prevented possible fire and safety hazards as well as a significant threat to the fragile desert ecology. Identified flaws in 44 Mobile Aircraft Arresting Systems’ reel side plates – correction prevented possible loss of life to fighter jet aircrew and damage to fighter jets.

USAF, United States Air Forces Central Command 1/2003 - 2/2011
Shaw AFB, SC

War Readiness Materiel Manager

Validated and coordinated requests from the field for shelters, power generation and distribution systems, water treatment systems, and environmental control systems. Subject matter expert for all systems. Expertly validated and processed 654 WRM requests, deploying assets totaling 2,298 short tons worth $390,500,000 from a fleet worth over $1.2 billion. In February 2010, Kandahar Air Base, Afghanistan, received heavy rains and suffered mission-stopping flooding -- used encyclopedic knowledge of Harvest Falcon systems to quickly tailor a package of pumps and piping to mitigate the flooding and allow Kandahar’s mission to resume. In support of Army operations in the Afghan Theater, coordinated transfer of 10 housekeeping sets to the Army, providing billeting and messing space for 11,000 personnel. When equipment delays prevented the installation of new BAK-12 aircraft arresting systems at Bagram Air Base in Afghanistan from being completed on time, sourced materials and equipment from CONUS, USAFE, RED HORSE, and Air Force Reserve units to complete the project on time and ensure the busiest fighter base in the Middle East had state-of-the-art aircraft arrestment capability. As Unit Security Manager, responsible for ensuring all office personnel were compliant with all personnel, physical, information, and industrial security procedures.

So: My opinions on general military matters, power generation, American fighter aircraft, classified materials, the American presence in the Middle East, hazardous materials, Middle Eastern people, the Air Force civil engineering aspects of the War on Terror, and Air Force Harvest Falcon and BEAR assets carry a little weight and should be given consideration. At least, more consideration than those of people with no experience in these subjects.

Any questions?

Since my fan club asked:

To be continued...

Give me your email address, and I'll send you all 20 years' worth of AF Form 910, Enlisted Performance Reports. You'll understand if I remove my SSN and last name, because I have absolutely no reason to trust you.

Since my fan club asked:

To be continued...

Bullshit?.... Dave described things pretty good for Bullshit.......and Dave has already in other threads shown pictures of himself in Uniform on the job....

Posting your resume on a message board is ridiculous.
Not nearly as ridiculous as claiming that one's liberal beliefs are an accomplishment worthy of respect.

I've done stuff. The stuff I've done is the basis of my opinions. Not everyone can say that.

I could say the same thing. "I've done stuff. The stuff I've done is the basis of my opinions." I don't see why being conservative is an "accomplishment" that you feel proud of. All being a conservative means is an ideological stance on government spending and limiting social freedoms.

What makes you think only conservatives are worthy of respect? If we didn't have liberals we wouldn't have had civil rights in this country.

Last edited:
Since my fan club asked:

To be continued...

Bullshit?.... Dave described things pretty good for Bullshit.......and Dave has already in other threads shown pictures of himself in Uniform on the job....

Let's see if I follow this whole thing. Daveman is posting his resume to show that his opinion is more important than anyone elses?

Since my fan club asked:

To be continued...

We know...............................

ronald-mcdonald-to-retire.jpg

Since my fan club asked:

To be continued...

:beer: No worries. Wonky's just butthurt because I refuse to kiss his ass the way he insists he deserves.

:beer: No worries. Wonky's just butthurt because I refuse to kiss his ass the way he insists he deserves.

Yet you think he should kiss yours. I don't get it. You've led an interesting life, worked hard and accomplished plenty. That doesn't mean your opinion is worth more than anyone elses.

Last edited:
Since my fan club asked:

To be continued...

That was kinda my point. Either he's actually accomplished stuff, or he's a hell of a liar. :eusa_whistle:

Either way, he's got it all over Wonky when he was asked the same question.

Posting your resume on a message board is ridiculous.
Not nearly as ridiculous as claiming that one's liberal beliefs are an accomplishment worthy of respect.

I've done stuff. The stuff I've done is the basis of my opinions. Not everyone can say that.

I could say the same thing. "I've done stuff. The stuff I've done is the basis of my opinions." I don't see why being conservative is an "accomplishment" that you feel proud of. All being a conservative means is an ideological stance on government spending and limiting social freedoms.

What makes you think only conservatives are worthy of respect? If we didn't have liberals we wouldn't have had civil rights in this country.

He never listed "being conservative" as one of his accomplishments, Tard Girl. Could you be just a BIT more defensive?

Forum List

Back