If Jesus couldn't keep HIMSELF out of trouble...

I call bullshit. Prove it all, or you're a liar.

Bullshit?.... Dave described things pretty good for Bullshit.......and Dave has already in other threads shown pictures of himself in Uniform on the job....

Let's see if I follow this whole thing. Daveman is posting his resume to show that his opinion is more important than anyone elses?

is that what i was implying?......or was i telling Wonky that what he says is Bullshit....is in fact not Bullshit?......

Bullshit?.... Dave described things pretty good for Bullshit.......and Dave has already in other threads shown pictures of himself in Uniform on the job....

We know...............................

ronald-mcdonald-to-retire.jpg

thats not Dave.....that looks more like your buddy Dean.....

Nope. I take full responsibility for my objectionable views. As far as this thread is concerned, my chief objectionable view, is that Wonky poster has a right to say whatever he choose to.

Of course you're right, Wonky has the right to post whatever ignorant, uneducated and idiotic nonsense he likes.

It makes him look like a fool, but he has the right to post it.

Sky is about oppression, withholding information, and shutting down dissent.

Actually, that sounds more like you. You're continually trying to shut me up by making up lies about me.

That whole nonsense about JW, for example. I never said anything negative about JW. I have zero problem with them. I've invited them into my house many times.

As far as senior citizens and JW go. I met a 90 year old senior citizen who dressed up every day to go out proselytizing. We had a great talk, and I admire her for having purpose in her life.

I'm not in favor of oppressing anyone, even YOU, Allie.

Thanks. Not everyone shares that view. My user title is a tweak at them.

Actually, liberals have been running away from the title for years and years.

And they run away from the beliefs and policy positions that go with it every time they have to campaign for office.

Yup. The people responsible for making "liberal" a bad word are liberals themselves.

No, not really. The terms liberal and conservative merely represent political views, and they are neither bad nor good.

Most of the time, they are used as stereotypes and don't actually represent what individuals think.

I see plenty in your life story to be proud of. I don't consider being politically conservative anything to be proud of.

It's not something to be ashamed of either.
Thanks. Not everyone shares that view. My user title is a tweak at them.
It's only been since Rush Limbaugh's been on the scene that he's tried to make being liberal something to be ashamed of.
Actually, liberals have been running away from the title for years and years.

And they run away from the beliefs and policy positions that go with it every time they have to campaign for office.

Politicians usually play to the center, even when that isn't their position. Example, see Ralph Reed on "stealth candidacy".

Yes, I view the idea that Shakespeare SHOULD be read by everyone as ridiculous.

People should read whatever they choose.

So then, you would support the Westboro Atheists filing suit to have Shakespeare banned from all socialized schools as a move to erect a strict wall of separation between literacy and the peasantry?

Isn't it funny that .0000000001% of all Christians act like the Westboro Baptists, but the DNC Media spends uncounted hours on them: BUT

All but .0000000001% of Atheists act just like the Westboro Baptists - yet there are no hit pieces on the DNC controlled news media like MSNBC, NY Times, CBS, ABC, et al?

Yup. The people responsible for making "liberal" a bad word are liberals themselves.

No, not really. The terms liberal and conservative merely represent political views, and they are neither bad nor good.
...until they're put into action. That's when "liberal" becomes a bad word.
Most of the time, they are used as stereotypes and don't actually represent what individuals think.

Uh huh.

Nope. I take full responsibility for my objectionable views. As far as this thread is concerned, my chief objectionable view, is that Wonky poster has a right to say whatever he choose to.

Of course you're right, Wonky has the right to post whatever ignorant, uneducated and idiotic nonsense he likes.

And no one has ever claimed otherwise.

Sky has this odd notion that telling someone they're stupid, uneducated, and unqualified to speak on a subject constitutes trying to actively prevent them from doing it, as opposed to simply offering a painfully obvious observation.

Since my fan club asked:

Associated in Applied Science, Vincennes University, Laser/Electro-Optics, class of '83.

Worked in construction, a shoe factory, and a cabinet shop. I designed custom kitchen and commercial storage cabinets, created materials lists, ordered materials, and built and installed the cabinets. Played keyboards in a band for several years.

In 1991, I joined the Air Force. During Basic, the TI would come in and give us updates about the Gulf War. The ground campaign kicked in while I was at Lackland AFB for Basic, and I turned 28 my third day of Basic. I was older than my TIs. I'd come in Open Mechanical, no assigned AFSC (MOS for the Army pukes), and was given 3E0X2 near the end of Basic. Tech School for that is at Sheppard AFB, also in TX. Was an Honor Student there. A couple of weeks before graduation, I was given my first duty station, Eielson AFB, AK. A few days after that, I proposed to my high school sweetheart, who I'd dated off and on since high school. She accepted.

After tech school, I went home to KY and married by baby doll. We used the drive to Alaska as our honeymoon. Took 11 days, and it was a blast.

In Alaska, I learned more about my career field. Generators and fire deluge pumps. The part I liked the best was working on the aircraft arresting systems on the runway. It's an awesome feeling knowing the lives of up to 4 aircrew (on an EA-6B Prowler) and a multi-million dollar aircraft are all riding on how well you did your job that day. Over my career, I've caught a dozen aircraft on systems I certified as operational, saving 18 lives and around a billion dollars' worth of jets.

After three years in Alaska, I was transferred to the 5th Combat Communications Group in Warner Robins, GA, where I learned field operations and convoy procedures. Of my whole class in Mob School, my partner and I were the only ones who backed a deuce-and-a-half.M-200 trailer combination through an S-turn, with me driving and him acting as spotter. This skill served me well later when I repeatedly backed a deuce aboard a C-5 Galaxy to offload comm vans returning from a deployment. While assigned to the 5th Mob, I deployed to Al Salem AB in Kuwait and Prince Sultan AB in Saudi in support of Operation Southern Watch. Those were fun gigs.

After two years in the Mob, I left for a year in Kunsan AB in South Korea. That was difficult, because I had to leave my 4-month-old baby daughter. More aircraft arresting systems work, saving more aircrew and jets. More generators and fire deluge pump work. Was able to arrange my mid-tour leave to get home for my baby's first birthday.

After a year at Kunsan, we went to Scott AFB in Belleville, IL, 20 minutes away from St Louis. No aircraft arresting systems there; no fighter aircraft assigned. More generators and pumps. I ran the shop environmental program, keeping track of our waste oil, diesel, batteries, and other environmental hazards. The State of Illinois inspected the base once, and the power shop got a perfect score. More deployments, to Al Jaber in Kuwait (was in a plane crash on the way there -- that wasn't any fun), where I helped consolidate two power plants into one location; and to PSAB again, where I was the head of the MEP-012 Maintenance Shop, doing the major maintenance on the high-voltage (4160 volts AC) power plant generators. That was a really cool gig. Nothing like working on equipment that can kill you to keep you focused. Me and my troops trained the first contract maintenance guys. Only one of them had any generator experience, and none of them had any high voltage experience. We got 'em spun up so they could do the job safely.

To be continued...

Give me your email address, and I'll send you all 20 years' worth of AF Form 910, Enlisted Performance Reports. You'll understand if I remove my SSN and last name, because I have absolutely no reason to trust you.

Nor should you, but this should be interesting. I doubt that you'll ever follow through, but I'll PM you an email address you can use.

By the way, the reason I don't do the same kind of thing has nothing to do with any lack of accomplishments. It has to do with the fact that who and what I am have NOTHING to do with the truth or falsehood of any statements I make. If you can't debunk something I say, that statement isn't devalued when someone attacks me personally.

Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get over themselves. Growing up would be a good start.

And no one has ever claimed otherwise.

Sky has this odd notion that telling someone they're stupid, uneducated, and unqualified to speak on a subject constitutes trying to actively prevent them from doing it, as opposed to simply offering a painfully obvious observation.

You're absolutely right. I think telling someone they're stupid, uneducated and unqualified to speak on a subject constitutes a form of censorship. It's an attempt to shut the person up because you don't like their view.

...until they're put into action. That's when "liberal" becomes a bad word.

Uh huh.

The civil rights movement is an example of liberals putting their views into action. IMO, equal rights is a good thing.

Yes, I view the idea that Shakespeare SHOULD be read by everyone as ridiculous.

People should read whatever they choose.

So then, you would support the Westboro Atheists filing suit to have Shakespeare banned from all socialized schools as a move to erect a strict wall of separation between literacy and the peasantry?

Isn't it funny that .0000000001% of all Christians act like the Westboro Baptists, but the DNC Media spends uncounted hours on them: BUT

All but .0000000001% of Atheists act just like the Westboro Baptists - yet there are no hit pieces on the DNC controlled news media like MSNBC, NY Times, CBS, ABC, et al?

It's interesting that you tell me that I would support the Westboro atheists when I've never heard of them. I have no opinion on them.

I familiar with the Westboro Baptist Church. I think the media gives them far too much attention.

Give me your email address, and I'll send you all 20 years' worth of AF Form 910, Enlisted Performance Reports. You'll understand if I remove my SSN and last name, because I have absolutely no reason to trust you.

Nor should you, but this should be interesting. I doubt that you'll ever follow through, but I'll PM you an email address you can use.
You really shouldn't doubt me when I say I'll do something. You just wind up looking silly.
By the way, the reason I don't do the same kind of thing has nothing to do with any lack of accomplishments. It has to do with the fact that who and what I am have NOTHING to do with the truth or falsehood of any statements I make. If you can't debunk something I say, that statement isn't devalued when someone attacks me personally.
Oh, you mean like when you tell people to grow up?
Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get over themselves. Growing up would be a good start.
I grew up a long time ago. That's when I became a conservative.

I keep asking about your accomplishments because you demand respect. You confuse your opinions with fact. You think you're smarter than other people.

And so far, it's all because you're a liberal.

That's simply not good enough.

Forum List

Back