If Jesus couldn't keep HIMSELF out of trouble...

Meanwhile, I - unlike you - have never started a thread for the single and sole purpose of bashing people for my bigoted hatred of their religious beliefs, so excuse me while I laugh my ass off at your pitiable attempt to claim the moral high ground of "people skills".
something you lack in abundance.....:lol:......

Well, if everyone's as willfully dumb as they are, they don't have to worry about backing up their claims.

Not that they back up their claims now, it's just that we'll stop asking them to.

Oh, I understand why they WANT us to be as willfully dumb as they are. I just don't understand why they EXPECT it.
Sheer lack of wit, I expect.

We expect it from the two of you, because you never disappoint.

in other words i was wrong in saying what i said about you so instead of admitting it.....ill pick on his grammar......your not only a Bitch....your a Fucking useless Bitch.....:lol:......dont worry....Jesus loves Bitches too.....he understands why your so Bitchy.....maybe the Whips and Chains have something to do with it......but hey im not into Domination.....:lol:.......not that there is anything wrong with that.....:lol:

No, Noah Webster. In other words, I was RIGHT, he's a punk-ass bitch running for cover, AND someone should point out to him what an utter pain in the ass it is to have to dig through his shitty punctuation and composition to suss out the pathetic attempt at a point in his posts.

Sorry if my first post had words of too many syllables for you.

Say, weren't you going to prance off in high dudgeon and ignore me? So I guess you're a liar, too.

me?......:lol:.....Jesus Christ your getting so flustered you dont even know who in the Hell your posting about now......who is HE?......and who is YOU?.....AND when was i going to run off into the Dungeon?....calm down Cecil.....:lol:

Pardon me, I misread (or possibly thought it was a typo). You actually said you were going to do me the great favor of continuing to burden me with your marginal English skills (Yes, I paraphrased, but one almost HAS to).

You'll excuse me, I hope, if I don't thank you for this "great gift".

As for "He", a person who understood proper English composition would know that only pronouns referencing the Judeo-Christian God in any of His three Godhead forms are routinely capitalized. And "you" is probably referring to YOU.

The word was "dudgeon", Mensa Boy. It means "a fit or state of indignation". Look it up. You're not helping your argument that you're not illiterate here.

No, Noah Webster. In other words, I was RIGHT, he's a punk-ass bitch running for cover, AND someone should point out to him what an utter pain in the ass it is to have to dig through his shitty punctuation and composition to suss out the pathetic attempt at a point in his posts.

Say, weren't you going to prance off in high dudgeon and ignore me? So I guess you're a liar, too.

me?......:lol:.....Jesus Christ your getting so flustered you dont even know who in the Hell your posting about now......who is HE?......and who is YOU?.....AND when was i going to run off into the Dungeon?....calm down Cecil.....:lol:

She's not the one who appears flustered.

Well, I AM still ending my sentences with periods and question marks, rather than ellipses. ;)

im having a ball here Allie.....at least i quote the right people......i never said i was going to put her on ignore....that was Wonky.....and if i was the one running for cover.....would i be answering her every Posts?....:eusa_eh:

Meanwhile, I - unlike you - have never started a thread for the single and sole purpose of bashing people for my bigoted hatred of their religious beliefs, so excuse me while I laugh my ass off at your pitiable attempt to claim the moral high ground of "people skills".

Show me some actual people, and I'll exhibit some skills. I've had more in-depth conversations from my cats than I've been getting around here.

If you tweekos want respect, you need to earn it, not just assume you're entitled to it because you're breathing. Hell, every animal on the planet manages some form of THAT action.

And whining DEFINITELY doesn't entitle you to anything.

Pardon me, I misread (or possibly thought it was a typo). You actually said you were going to do me the great favor of continuing to burden me with your marginal English skills (Yes, I paraphrased, but one almost HAS to).

As for "He", a person who understood proper English composition would know that only pronouns referencing the Judeo-Christian God in any of His three Godhead forms are routinely capitalized. And "you" is probably referring to YOU.

The word was "dudgeon", Mensa Boy. It means "a fit or state of indignation". Look it up. You're not helping your argument that you're not illiterate here.

you would be one hell of an English Teacher......i would hope the fuck you are good looking ......because most guys dont mind a Bitchy good looking Woman keeping them after class.....but if you look like Janet Reno.....oh my Lord.....:lol:

im having a ball here Allie.....at least i quote the right people......i never said i was going to put her on ignore....that was Wonky.....and if i was the one running for cover.....would i be answering her every Posts?....:eusa_eh:

Considering what constitutes your "answers", maybe you SHOULD be running for cover.

And however much fun you think you're having, you still appear incoherent.

Ellipsis - marks or a mark (as …) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause

Note that it says NOTHING about being used as ending punctuation for every single sentence. If you're using them repeatedly because you are, in fact, omitting words, perhaps you should consider including those words. You might make more sense.

Well, I AM still ending my sentences with periods and question marks, rather than ellipses. ;)

i saw an Eclipse of the Moon and the Sun .......:eusa_angel:

Sheer lack of wit, I expect.

Coming from the guy who's too stupid to even make up accomplishments when asked what he's done, I'd say you're unarmed in this fight, Skippy.

Unless you've already posted your own resume here (in which case you'll show the link), your own logic says that you're just as stupid as you think I am.

Show me some actual people, and I'll exhibit some skills. I've had more in-depth conversations from my cats than I've been getting around here.

If you tweekos want respect, you need to earn it, not just assume you're entitled to it because you're breathing. Hell, every animal on the planet manages some form of THAT action.

so Dave isnt an actual Person?......:confused:......Dave?......have you been disguising yourself as a "Tweeko" again?.....:eusa_eh:......i thought you told Dean you would not do that anymore?.......

Considering what constitutes your "answers", maybe you SHOULD be running for cover.

And however much fun you think you're having, you still appear incoherent.

Ellipsis - marks or a mark (as …) indicating an omission (as of words) or a pause

Note that it says NOTHING about being used as ending punctuation for every single sentence. If you're using them repeatedly because you are, in fact, omitting words, perhaps you should consider including those words. You might make more sense.

if you keep me after school for some extra work......i might learn something.....:eusa_angel:

you would be one hell of an English Teacher......i would hope the fuck you are good looking ......because most guys dont mind a Bitchy good looking Woman keeping them after class.....but if you look like Janet Reno.....oh my Lord.....:lol:

You are still mistakenly assuming that you have somehow merited the treatment I accord to people I hold in some form of esteem. Why in God's name would I CARE about the opinions of anyone I view with contempt?

Not that it matters, but those who are actually important to me consider me both beautiful and one of the nicest people they know.

Coming from the guy who's too stupid to even make up accomplishments when asked what he's done, I'd say you're unarmed in this fight, Skippy.

Unless you've already posted your own resume here (in which case you'll show the link), your own logic says that you're just as stupid as you think I am.

No, because if you asked dave about his accomplishments, he'd at least produce an ANSWER.

so Dave isnt an actual Person?......:confused:......Dave?......have you been disguising yourself as a "Tweeko" again?.....:eusa_eh:......i thought you told Dean you would not do that anymore?.......

Sure Dave's a person. And you'll notice that HE is perfectly happy with the way I treat HIM. See? When you show me an actual person, I exhibit people skills.

And yet, oddly, no one has asked about my accomplishments to back up any sense of entitlement to respect on my part.

I diverted a huge asteroid that the govt did not even know about from hitting the earth.

I still try and forgive myself for saving the human species from extinction.

Eeeeew. Dood -- just eeeeeeew.

Forum List

Back