Zone1 If Jesus Is God In The Flesh Then How Could He Be His Son?

Christians start with the fact Jesus called God, Father. The prayer he taught begins with, "Our Father..."

That's another thing that doesn't make sense. I was just told not too long ago that what I used to believe that Jesus was God's actual son was wrong and that He was just called the Son of God because He was born from the Holy Spirit.

His actual son I mean, not a son of the spirit.
Is God not big enough to be in 2 places at once?

He doesn't have a body like humans do. Also, Padre Pio (human) was able to be in 2 places at once (bi-locating) but his body remained in one..

Jesus said "I and the Father are one" so yeh.. Jesus is God (also fully man)

He doesn't have a body like humans do. Also, Padre Pio (human) was able to be in 2 places at once (bi-locating) but his body remained in one..

I'm not saying that and God did have a human body,.. Jesus.

There is no flesh with the Godhood.
Jesus is not his son, in the sense that a human has a son.
They use the term for understanding.
In other writings, not in the Bible, it is written that Jesus is a trusted high God in the Godhood.
One that the one true God himself consults with and listens to.

Assuming He was a he, where did he get his Y chromosomes? And how did he physically ascend to heaven? I don't believe in miracles because they seem like cheap card tricks by the Creator of the Universe. But I still consider myself a Christian.

Then how do you explain Jesus? We're celebrating His birth this upcoming weekend, of course He was made out of flesh.

Assuming He was a he, where did he get his Y chromosomes?

Considering the fact that people didn't know about DNA back then it's impossible to ever know or trace and who knows? His DNA might possibly have been different. Especially since He was born sinless unlike the rest of us, but His blood appeared to still be the same though.

Then how do you explain Jesus? We're celebrating His birth this upcoming weekend, of course He was made out of flesh.
Jesus possessed a human child, many believe when the boy turned 12.
You may remember that at age 12, Jesus insisted he be taken to the synagogue, whereupon the priest and elders were marveled by this boys understanding and knowledge of scriptures without study. It was then Jesus began departing from his parents and fulfil the prophesy.

Jesus is not his son, in the sense that a human has a son.
They use the term for understanding.
In other writings, not in the Bible, it is written that Jesus is a trusted high God in the Godhood.
One that the one true God himself consults with and listens to.
God doesn't have to consult w/ anyone.. He is God, knows all things.. kinda scary but true.. I mean, you know.. praying to someone who knows everything and has all power to do whatever.. is kind of scary at times..

Jesus possessed a human child, many believe when the boy turned 12.
You may remember that at age 12, Jesus insisted he be taken to the synagogue, whereupon the priest and elders were marveled by this boys understanding and knowledge of scriptures without study. It was then Jesus began departing from his parents and fulfil the prophesy.
Jesus did not possess a 12 year old

he was that 12 year old..

Because it violates the 1st commandment. Besides , Catholics and others worship Graven Images. Saints ,for example.
oh gee.. that's new. I didn't know I worship saints..

glad I have you around to correct me on such errors.. I didn't know talking to someone is worshipping?

who knew??

:dunno:

Because it violates the 1st commandment. Besides , Catholics and others worship Graven Images. Saints ,for example.

Questioning the Trinity doesn't, but other than that you're correct but that's sort of off topic.

Jesus said "I and the Father are one" so yeh.. Jesus is God (also fully man)
He's bigger than Google and Facebook together......

Forum List

Back