If Joe Biden becomes president

Are you quite possibly retarded? Corn purchases have nothing to do with Trump or Tariffs...
Possibly to you I am retarded. That does not bother me since I know you are.

The point is that tariffs have not affected China's need for our food products.

Tariffs have to do with bringing China to the bargaining table. Did you hear the latest? China has reopened trade agreement negotiations.

Okay. China makes a Widget for 2.00. Trump throws a fifty cent Tariff on it for 2.50. It's still cheaper than the American made widget that costs 3.00. Soooooo- Who is paying that fifty cents? Not China. It's the consumer/end user.
Your simplistic hypothetical is a strawman argument.

So Trump raises your taxes and you cheer him because... reasons.
He hasn't raised my taxes. China responds to tariffs by devaluing their currency.

If I don't buy the Chinese goods, I don't pay for any tariffs that may have been levied on them.

The real issue is how long we can continue to have others make out products and keep our sovereignty. A lot has vanished already. Those nations want their large middle class also. They won't need us after awhile anymore.

That's a good argument to make our own industries more productive.

You see, between 1917 and 1976, we ran trade SURPLUSES because our industries were so efficient. Now we run trade deficits because we got lazy and complacent.

Protectionism won't solve the underlying problem.

Tariffs have to do with bringing China to the bargaining table. Did you hear the latest? China has reopened trade agreement negotiations.

Meaningless. The Chinese will skunk Trump again.

He hasn't raised my taxes. China responds to tariffs by devaluing their currency.

If I don't buy the Chinese goods, I don't pay for any tariffs that may have been levied on them.

Okay, buddy, you realize that a lot of the AMERICAN products you buy have Chinese components, right? Or are you that much of a retard.

1597954582599.png

Meaningless. The Chinese will skunk Trump again.
Describe for me when they did the first time.

Okay, buddy, you realize that a lot of the AMERICAN products you buy have Chinese components, right?
I'm not your buddy.

Of course. A lot of our pharmaceuticals have Chinese components....as do cars. Regarding trinkets made in China, I never buy them. I'll pay double to buy American, or Italian, or German made...and that's not a tax. Taxes are involuntary.

You can prate all you want. It doesn't make you intelligent.

After watching Biden tonight Trump will be saying"Christ this is going to be easy"

See the source image

Of course. A lot of our pharmaceuticals have Chinese components....as do cars. Regarding trinkets made in China, I never buy them. I'll pay double to buy American, or Italian, or German made...and that's not a tax. Taxes are involuntary.

But the point is, you are still paying the tax on things with Chinese made components. Not the Chinese, they are laughing all the way to the bank with our money.

But the point is, you are still paying the tax on things with Chinese made components. Not the Chinese, they are laughing all the way to the bank with our money.
You presume to know of all tariffs on all items imported from China. I doubt seriously that you have a list.

You also presume to know what items I purchase that use Chinese components.

You presume to know that the Chinese government knows what I purchase.

You are a presumptuous, idiotic poster.

Here's a lesson study plan for you:

Last edited:
You presume to know of all tariffs on all items imported from China. I doubt seriously that you have a list.

Naw, man, Trump loves people like you. He robs you and you thank him for it. you are typical con man's mark.

I'm curious to hear people's opinion on this one.

If Biden becomes president, are you of the opinion that this would make George Soros the first foreign born leader of our nation or the second?

As soon as Biden becomes POTUS, all comedy nightclubs will re-open with standing room only crowds.

Naw, man, Trump loves people like you. He robs you and you thank him for it. you are typical con man's mark.
Opinions are free. Your having one doesn't make anything factual.

You are free to have the last word in the bantering. Color me gone.

I'm curious to hear people's opinion on this one.

If Biden becomes president, are you of the opinion that this would make George Soros the first foreign born leader of our nation or the second?
Bernie Sanders and Soros will turn USA into Cuba

Forum List

Back