If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

Why won't you answer my questions?

Are you a US citizen or resident?
Do you think the US Constitution should be the law of the land?
I'll second this request.

But I won't hold my breath.
I will tell you clearly that there is no constitution as the government does as it pleases...………

They did to me,

What did they do to you that was a violation of the US Constitution? And have you sought redress?
Same thing they did to oh say Mike Flynn

Letting the guilty go free

Triggers the universal law of destruction of the area

This comes with how the wise will stop doing their wise

Barr will trigger the dark ages of misery unless he brings high treason charges and brings the military over the jury to make sure of a conviction

The military must now convict not the crooked jury system

Blatantly unconstitutional. And every member of the military swore an oath to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

Your threats are nonsense and fear mongering. Save your own country, then come trolling about ours.

See now you revert to lying saying I’m not from this country

Pathetic loser

Trump and the other majority American men all agree with me

Since you accuse me of "reverting to lying and saying you are not from this country", are you a US citizen?

You keep lying to your self

Hypocrites do that because of low logic

Why won't you answer my questions?

Are you a US citizen or resident?
Do you think the US Constitution should be the law of the land?
The Constitution says that all have the right to bear the arms needed to form a militia capable of defeating a foreign power. So kid the constitution was repealed a very long time ago

And the intent of the founders

Were the people have equal power as the govt

Back then being equal meant having rifles and cannons

Today it would mean the people could have tanks and missiles and armed jets
The intent of militia is also to defeat a foreign invading power which was England and is now Russia for one. A2 thus allows you to have ground to air missiles not just krappy ar15s that might kill russia only if they laugh to death

Here humanity made the same mistake again let the unwise get fooled by the evil

And then destruction comes

Women get fooled and the men who did not stop them all gets to go back to the dark ages of misery

This is how life is set up

So you think the military and the men will violently overthrow the US govt to save us all? LMAO!! That is hilarious.

You know nothing about history and universal laws

That’s why the same destruction error gets repeated

The unwise can never learn and must be stopped in making decisions

Serious question...how do people like ^^ this guy ^^ function in society, interacting with actual human beings? Asking for a friend...

They function perfectly to fit any situation because of high logic

Those same people you claim "function perfectly to fit any situation" are the ones who have been in charge for decades and hold the overwhelming majority of positions of power. Seems like they are the ones you should focus on removing.

Barr will trigger the dark ages of misery unless he brings high treason charges and brings the military over the jury to make sure of a conviction

Blatantly unconstitutional. And every member of the military swore an oath to "...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic".

Your threats are nonsense and fear mongering. Save your own country, then come trolling about ours.
What the hell are you babbling about

I am "babbling" about how his predictions are unconstitutional. Like taking away women's right to vote, and the prediction that the US military will open fire on our own citizens.

I am "babbling" about how his predictions are unconstitutional. Like taking away women's right to vote, and the prediction that the US military will open fire on our own citizens.
Who is his

Who is his

GreenAndBlue? Maybe you've seen him? He has posted 150 times in this thread?

Andrew McCabe’s Lawyer Wants To Find Out What The Grand Jury Is Up To

Big charges and guilty verdicts must now come to the high treason deep state if not the nation is destroyed in soma you ways

So Barr. You must charge high treason and you must take it to a jury that will convict

If not

Trump must step in and declare a broken govt with too many criminals running the govt and then stop the elections until a high logic test is set up for voters and for juries

The unwise voting and on Juries wil
Destroy the nation

Trump has the men and military agreeing with him that the deep state is the enemy of America

If mcade walks the wise will rise up and stop this crooked system

"Treason" is defined under the US Criminal Code as providing "aid and comfort to the enemy during a time of declared war". Which foreign enemy did McCabe spy for?

Any attempt at declaring the USA a "broken government", will not result in Trump becoming President for life. It will result in Trump being impeached and removed from office. The USA is not Russia.

Who is his

Would you open fire on a doctor killing a healthy child that 10000 people would adopt immediately

Well would you knowing that some day the child would thank you for their life

Last edited:
Big data just out

Is how Latina males are separating from their Latina females on who are the crooks

And this separation is stronger as experience teaches us more correctly

So it’s all clear the wise are setting up to stop the unwise from electing crooks

Latina males? You not only need a Russian to English dictionary, you need a Russian to Spanish to English dictionary.

YUBdumb?

Who is his

Would you open fire on a doctor killing a healthy child that 10000 people would adopt immediately

Would you open fire on someone who had killed a child 7 years ago? Would you open fire on someone for simply believing that that killing was right? Would you open fire on someone because they belonged to the same political party as someone who killed a child?

Who is his

Before you spend much effort defending this lunatic, be aware that most of the time he has been ranting about taking away your right to vote. Far more time than he has spent talking about killing children. He never mentioned abortion until the thread was 28 pages long. He is either a foreign troll or just an idiot. He thinks you are too stupid to have a vote or to serve on a jury.

Who is his

Would you open fire on someone who had killed a child 7 years ago? Would you open fire on someone for simply believing that that killing was right? Would you open fire on someone because they belonged to the same political party as someone who killed a child?
I had my 45 trained on the brain of the fool banging on my door at 1 in the morning once. When it turned out to be a detective I told him that I was ready to shoot him if he came in..... He put his tail down and left. They claimed they had the wrong house but were actually harassing me. Never came back, so yea I will shoot anyone who deserves it, no exceptions

Who is his

Before you spend much effort defending this lunatic, be aware that most of the time he has been ranting about taking away your right to vote. Far more time than he has spent talking about killing children. He never mentioned abortion until the thread was 28 pages long. He is either a foreign troll or just an idiot. He thinks you are too stupid to have a vote or to serve on a jury.
I am engaging you not him

Big data just out

Is how Latina males are separating from their Latina females on who are the crooks

And this separation is stronger as experience teaches us more correctly

So it’s all clear the wise are setting up to stop the unwise from electing crooks

Latina males? You not only need a Russian to English dictionary, you need a Russian to Spanish to English dictionary.

YUBdumb?
They are all taco heads

Who is his

I had my 45 trained on the brain of the fool banging on my door at 1 in the morning once. When it turned out to be a detective I told him that I was ready to shoot him if he came in..... He put his tail down and left. They claimed they had the wrong house but were actually harassing me. Never came back, so yea I will shoot anyone who deserves it, no exceptions

Well done. I applaud you for your choice to defend yourself and your home.

Who is his

I am engaging you not him

Indeed you are.

Who is his[the /QUOTE]

Well done. I applaud you for your choice to defend yourself and your home.

The number of people who have done this is like......me I think

Forum List

Back