If law abiding citizens are being harassed by gun control...

When did the liberal gun control laws start? :dunno:

When did innocent until proven guilty start?

The 6th Century Digest of Justinian.

Stick to the topic.

Whatever. Then why are innocent Muslims being presumed guilty?
You mean in the same way you denigrate law abiding gun owners when the extremist Muslims do mass murder? Aren't you the pot calling the kettle black?

I'm a law abiding gun owner. Please cite when I have denigrated myself.
Did you vote for the gun grabber? Every time an extremist Islamist does mass murder he gets pissed with the Republicans and with the NRA. He never gets pissed with the Islamist extremists. Why is that?

...aren't law abiding Muslims being even more harassed by the Rightwing extremist attacks on all Muslims,

and on Islam itself?
I know there is a question buried in all that mush, so, I have to ask the OP to redefine and clarify. What in the hell are you talking about?

...aren't law abiding Muslims being even more harassed by the Rightwing extremist attacks on all Muslims,

and on Islam itself?

Where do you libtards get the idea it's all Muslims?
By the thousands of posts left by the right wing conservatives on this board and other social media.

The war is clearly with extremist radical Islamists.
Not according to your compadres.

Or, are you telling us you agree with extremist radical Islamists?
Nope, can you find one person that has?
Why then do your compadres go after law abiding gun owners when Islamist extremists committ mass murder?
Most people who have committed mass murder in the US have been non-Muslim. A lot of these people who committed these acts of violence were law abiding citizens before they decided to go on their killing sprees.

So "conservatives" the first law regulating firearms was brought about because you wanted to prevent freemen from consuming alcohol. One bad law generates another .

and on Islam itself?
I don't think anyone is blaming Islam itself,

Please.
How about you please provide something to refute my point instead of just saying 'please'?
I need to interject here. Either you are extremely new here or incredibly stupid. There are literally thousands of posts calling for the removal and extermination of all Muslims.

image.jpeg

and on Islam itself?

Please.
How about you please provide something to refute my point instead of just saying 'please'?
I need to interject here. Either you are extremely new here or incredibly stupid. There are literally thousands of posts calling for the removal and extermination of all Muslims.

Yes, that is correct

The "liberals" blame firearms

the "conservatives" blame the "islamofascists"

None of them want to analyze

In re: Orlando : The Pachyderm in the Room

and on Islam itself?
Correct.

Individuals alone are ultimately responsible for their actions, not their religion.

That most on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims and Islam is yet another example of conservatives seeking to divide the American people.

When Dylann Roof committed his mass murder no one condemned all Christians for his act of hate and violence, Christianity as a religion was not condemned, and no calls were made to prohibit Christians from entering the country.

Conservatives can’t have it both ways.

and on Islam itself?

Please.
Bombast and puffery, people venting. That doesn't actually make for credible threats. But hidden Muslim suicide cells, they existed, and the Muslim lone wolves inspired by the internet, they are out there. Muslims can sleep well tonight. The rest of us, not so much.

and on Islam itself?

Please.

Both.

and on Islam itself?

Please.
I was referring to politicians. Posters on the internet aren't running for office.

and on Islam itself?

Please.

Both.
Aren't you the guy that just runs around S-posting and regurgitating media garble? You are in no position to call anyone stupid.

and on Islam itself?
Correct.

Individuals alone are ultimately responsible for their actions, not their religion.

That most on the right have an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims and Islam is yet another example of conservatives seeking to divide the American people.

When Dylann Roof committed his mass murder no one condemned all Christians for his act of hate and violence, Christianity as a religion was not condemned, and no calls were made to prohibit Christians from entering the country.

In the same way you libtards war on white Christians? Why are you fine with denigrating Christians and protect Muslims? You are aware aren't you that Christians are being murdered in the ME by Muslims?

and on Islam itself?
Correct.

Did Dylan Roof shout " in the name of God" or " God is great" when he did his mass killing?

and on Islam itself?
Correct.

Did Dylan Roof shout " in the name of God" or " God is great" when he did his mass killing?
It doesn't matter Allah and God are the same guy

Forum List

Back