If liberals do not recognize biological gender.........

.......why then do they protest for women's rights?

Yes Virginia, there are stupid questions, here are two reasons for protests:
  1. Equal Rights for Equal Work;
  2. Equal opportunity to serve in combat units.

Then I would suggest that they protest so that they have the opportunity to register for Selective Service. Until then, any idiot protesting for so-called "women's rights" will never ever be taken seriously.

Libs would recognize or deny anything and everything (genders, races, illegals etc.) only if it brings them political points. Remember how they were trying to scare women with hell if they didn't vote for Hillary. But they have been denying God, Heavens and hell before and after that.

Albright: 'special place in hell' for women who don't support Clinton

Libs are hypocrites mired in double standards.
Have you ever had the unfortunate luck to actually meet a Liberal face to face?

I met lots of libs on this board and unfortunately could never say "Nice to meet you!" They seem to be hopelessly brainwashed and only make me tired.

Which is such a brainwashed thing to say.

.......why then do they protest for women's rights?

Yes Virginia, there are stupid questions, here are two reasons for protests:
  1. Equal Rights for Equal Work;
  2. Equal opportunity to serve in combat units.

Then I would suggest that they protest so that they have the opportunity to register for Selective Service. Until then, any idiot protesting for so-called "women's rights" will never ever be taken seriously.

Interesting point, but one of apples and oranges. Women have a right to serve, not necessarily a duty. yet during WW II, Korea and Vietnam, they served in non combat jobs, and served honorably.

I've always supported that the Congress pass and fund a requirement that all citizens between 16 and 34 serve two years in service to America.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back