If libs believe the Bible is a fairy tale why do they quote it.

They say the Bible is fake news. But they quote it quite often when it suits their purpose.

11 Times The Anti-Bible Democrats Cited The Bible To Defend Their Big Government Programs
In fhe hopes of reaching republicans. Republicans won't do good for the sake of doing good, but they might in order to curry favor with their magical being.
Which I know you believe in. But for some reason you're mad at Him.
I'm as mad at him/her as I am at Zeus and Vishnu

If libs believe the Bible is a fairy tale why do they quote it.[sic]

You ah.... you do realize that "libs" is politics and "the bible" is religion, right?
Dafuck does one have to do with the other?

They say the Bible is fake news.

Do they now.

---- Link?
I think the point of the Op is exactly what you are saying. I think it is liberals that have the problem knowing the difference.

Libs want to put religious stuff in schools and govt buildings?

Link?

They say the Bible is fake news. But they quote it quite often when it suits their purpose.

11 Times The Anti-Bible Democrats Cited The Bible To Defend Their Big Government Programs
In fhe hopes of reaching republicans. Republicans won't do good for the sake of doing good, but they might in order to curry favor with their magical being.

Since Jesus was not a christian, I wonder what gods he got mad at ...

OP - imo, one cannot get mad at something that doesn't exist.

-- so they can get through them pearly gates.

They're always saying how they're 'not perfect, just forgiven'. Atheists do good works because its what they want to do, but christians can do anything they want, get forgiven then go out and do it all again, get forgiven and on and on ...

Quite a scam.

You ah.... you do realize that "libs" is politics and "the bible" is religion, right?

How far over your head did the OP's point pass? I guess you didn't notice. You were too busy going: 'I've got you now!'

-- so they can get through them pearly gates.

They're always saying how they're 'not perfect, just forgiven'. Atheists do good works because its what they want to do, but christians can do anything they want, get forgiven then go out and do it all again, get forgiven and on and on ...

Quite a scam.
That's how the catholic church paid for St. Peter's in Rome....it's called Indulgences.

Eh, not much. Vishnu with you?

In a Christian society, invoking the Scriptures lends credibility to deviance. Leftists invoked them to justify slavery in America and genocide in Nazi Germany.

That wasn't "leftists" justifying slavery; it was the greedy The merchants and the power hungry. Same thing in Nazi Germany --- which sent the leftists to Dachau.

I quote from fairy tales at times too.

Yeah the whole "why do they quote" argument is profoundly weak. I'll quote from fairy tales, unattributed quotes, Adolf Hitler, Donald Rump, whatever serves to make the point. So what.

Still no response or explanation from the OP.....

I quote from fairy tales at times too.

Yeah the whole "why do they quote" argument is profoundly weak. I'll quote from fairy tales, unattributed quotes, Adolf Hitler, Donald Rump, whatever serves to make the point. So what.

Still no response or explanation from the OP.....
And he thought he was being clever.....lol

How far over your head did the OP's point pass? I guess you didn't notice. You were too busy going: 'I've got you now!'
Na, I've got you now is when Hillary said her favorite book was the Bible.

That is an odd comment coming from a Jew.

That is an odd comment coming from a Jew.
It's an odd comment coming from anyone

i quote the bible to christian to remind them of what their bible says....why would a true or real christian be offended by someone quoting the bible to them?

it is amusing what true or real christians think is in the bible and what they think isnt in the bible....

Dear hobelim
1. science can also show how cancer cells develop and how the body succeeds or fails in shedding these cells so they don't build up in the body as tumors.

Does that mean cancer is normal or "healthy" because science can explain how it occurs?

2. Have you looked into the process of Spiritual Healing, by which people WERE able to recover and heal from conditions THEY deemed were UNNATURAL for them?

Why not look into that science and research: to identify the DIFFERENCE between when someone's sexual orientation WAS natural for them and it didn't change
vs. when it was reported by them as UNNATURAL and they WERE able to change it.

Wouldn't that be a more consistent indicator of which types of cases are abnormal or normal for each person experiencing them? using SCIENCE to show both cases, and the difference between them?

If libs believe the Bible is a fairy tale why do they quote it.

Libs? really?

To answer your question, believing the Bible is a book of fairy tales does not mean it is of no value.

Fairy tales convey teaching and moral lessons.

Thats why.

If Cons believe the Bible is the word of God, why would they object to it being quoted?
For the same reason we object to using genetics as a false rationale to justify deviant behavior. It is a logical fallacy argument.

So you dismiss out of hand well documented, reviewed and accepted scientific facts that begin to explain in part, not justify, deviant behavior?

Forum List

Back