If Liz Cheney runs and wins the White House next year, will she be a good President?

If Liz Cheney runs and wins the White House next year, will she be a good President?

EveryoneLaughingAtYou-topaz-enhance-2048w-faceaiZ.png

It's a discussion board. Let's discuss.
She'd make a good POTUS if you agree with her ultra consertavive viewpoints. I don't, so to me she wouldn't make a good POTUS. Actually, if she didn't take Trump to the woodshed she would probably would have done quite well in a campaign.

Cheney will not run because she refuses to appeal to Trump's base. She's not a hypocrite like the other candidates are & she deserves credit for standing her ground. But that won't get her to the W.H. Ever.

She'd make a good POTUS if you agree with her ultra consertavive viewpoints. I don't, so to me she wouldn't make a good POTUS. Actually, if she didn't take Trump to the woodshed she would probably would have done quite well in a campaign.

Cheney will not run because she refuses to appeal to Trump's base. She's not a hypocrite like the other candidates are & she deserves credit for standing her ground. But that won't get her to the W.H. Ever.
She’s not an ultra conservative. She’s a neo-con.

if pierre salinger was still ghostwriting i'd expect a liz cheney chapter in "profiles in courage." but no. the conservative models diverge too far from reality.

He doesn’t care. At this point she’s irrelevant. Her constituents rejected her. Her only future is as a commentator on CNN.
He cares about everyone else who takes him on, but not Cheney?

Hard to believe.

Forum List

Back