If McDonalds was HONEST

Our Mickey D's here in our lil burg has an ice cream machine that's so broke down so often it got to become a thing with me. I was almost obsessed with seeing if their ice cream machine ever worked. I was getting increasingly caustic and crazy till the last time I asked for an ice cream cone and he said it was broke and I said Now THERE'S a fuckin shocker, and fluffed off in a snit.

Now I go to Dairy Queen. They're 147 dollars for a chocolate coated one, but they're way yummy.

There are over 50 different fast-food chains in America, with a combined total of more than 50,000 outlets. In addition, food-delivery services like Uber Eats and GrubHub will deliver food from dozens of more upscale restaurants...

... if you don't like McDonalds and you're still going there ... that is completely on you.

I rarely eat McDonald's. When I do, it's usually breakfast; a sausage biscuit with cheese. Let's face it, it's hard to fuck that up.

Occasionally I will stop for a burger. I've noticed their Quarter Pounders are better than they used to be...

The only thing I get at McD's is coffee..... and they still fuck up my order at times....

Our Mickey D's here in our lil burg has an ice cream machine that's so broke down so often it got to become a thing with me. I was almost obsessed with seeing if their ice cream machine ever worked. I was getting increasingly caustic and crazy till the last time I asked for an ice cream cone and he said it was broke and I said Now THERE'S a fuckin shocker, and fluffed off in a snit.

Now I go to Dairy Queen. They're 147 dollars for a chocolate coated one, but they're way yummy.

I prefer DQ over a lot of other places, they just aren't as common as they used to be.
Theres one down the street from me, but they only hire fuktards there.

If I want ice cream, I'll go buy a carton of it from the store.
If I want the fried burritos, I'll make my own.

McDonalds supposedly has a contract with the ice cream machine company that ONLY THEY are the ones that can repair them. Of course McDonalds was dipshit enough to sign a contract for many years........so the ice cream machine company doesn't have to send out repair people if they don't want to.

Even though ice cream machines require DAILY servicing, which is easy and simple. But the managers are not allowed to have anyone "fix" the "broken" machines unless they are from the ice cream machine manufactureres.

As McD's has already signed the contract, there's nothing they can do if the machines AREN'T serviced when they are supposed to be. Yeah, they could sue the company, but it would take years for them to get anything out of it. And the machines STILL would not be serviced.

If you want to start a petition or movement on social media to picket this company, this is the company that makes those ice cream machines............ www dot taylor-company dot com

The McD's ice cream machines are legendary for being unreliable.

It is because of two reasons.

1. McD buys the same model that it first started with 60+ years ago. The company that makes them has much better models that they sell to other companies but McD insist on buying old technology.

2. The machines that McD uses can only be serviced by machine company technicians. It can't be serviced or repaired by McD's employees. That really slows down the repair time.

At any one time in the US at least a third of the machines nation wide are down.

The McD's ice cream machines are legendary for being unreliable.

It is because of two reasons.

1. McD buys the same model that it first started with 60+ years ago. The company that makes them has much better models that they sell to other companies but McD insist on buying old technology.

2. The machines that McD uses can only be serviced by machine company technicians. It can't be serviced or repaired by McD's employees. That really slows down the repair time.

At any one time in the US at least a third of the machines nation wide are down.

99% of these "broken" machines aren't broken, they just need daily servicing.
I've worked in fast food before, and the daily servicing only takes 10 minutes, and any one of the brainless morons working at McD's can do it. There's nothing "technical" about it.
And almost ALL of these daily servicing items don't require any tools.

My favorite fast food joint is Culver's. Their "butter burgers" are insane, as are their chicken chicken sandwiches...

1658847273233.png

Forum List

Back