If memory serves, no GOP member of Congress boycotted

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
BO's 2009 inaugural. Though BO because he detested CJ Roberts made a mockery of the actual swearing in.

yeah, the democrat party is gone. all that remains in it's place is a hissing sound.

BO's 2009 inaugural.
Because BO won the vote of the American people and his election was not overshadowed by the sabotage of a foreign superpower and the treason of a U.S. intelligence agency.

Neither was this one. And if Hillary won the EC and lost the popular the left ass holes whining about the EC would not be uttering a word.

Neither was this one.

Neither was this one?! What in the flying fuck are you talking about you dumb fucking retard? You're talking about Hillary and the electoral college?

Somebody go fetch an AED! Poor eagle7.... this idiot's brain isn't getting any oxygen!

Neither was this one.

Neither was this one?! What in the flying fuck are you talking about you dumb fucking retard? You're talking about Hillary and the electoral college?

Somebody go fetch an AED! Poor eagle7.... this idiot's brain isn't getting any oxygen!

Hey butt wad John Podesta and others making cracks about Sanders, gays etc are on emails and tape. CNN working with Donna Brazile on questions for Hillary are all a matter of public record. The Clinton foundation garbage brought out as well. The left wing lying assholes like yourself are of the wall.

Every time I think the stupidity of the far left can't go any higher one of them manages to accomplish it.

Hey butt wad John Podesta and others making cracks about Sanders, gays etc are on emails and tape. CNN working with Donna Brazile on questions for Hillary are all a matter of public record. The Clinton foundation garbage brought out as well. The left wing lying assholes like yourself are of the wall.

Can someone translate the embarrassingly broken English, spoken by the crudest of retards, above for me? If I'm right, this person might be a danger to themselves. They need immediate help.

Can someone translate the embarrassingly broken English, spoken by the crudest of retards, above for me? If I'm right, this person might be a danger to themselves. They need immediate help.

If that is all you've got, you have nothing as usual.

You presented nothing, and then you accuse people of having nothing. What a dumb fucking retard you are.

You presented nothing, and then you accuse people of having nothing. What a dumb fucking retard you are.

I presented what has been released and its the Dems own words and emails. You can't handle that its your problem you lying sack of shit.

I presented what has been released and its the Dems own words and emails. You can't handle that its your problem you lying sack of shit.
No you didn't you dumb fucking idiot. You posted poorly worded slogans that were fed to you from partisan media. You managed to sound like a stuttering moron even though you have an unlimited amount of time to type out your thoughts on this forum. Get back to me when you're not too chickenshit to actually make and articulate a point.

No you didn't you dumb fucking idiot. You posted poorly worded slogans that were fed to you from partisan media. You managed to sound like a stuttering moron even though you have an unlimited amount of time to type out your thoughts on this forum. Get back to me when you're not too chickenshit to actually make and articulate a point.

No they were fed by the dems own words on tape and actions. You can use every name in the book to throw at me and others, but you cannot cover what the bottom feeding dems like Podesta, Brazille and others and try to blame it on the Russians. You are bunch of whining losers.

No they were fed by the dems own words on tape and actions. You can use every name in the book to throw at me and others, but you cannot cover what the bottom feeding dems like Podesta, Brazille and others and try to blame it on the Russians. You are bunch of whining losers.
Jesus Christ fucking get it together you dumb fucking idiot. "Podesta" and "Brazille"...... you dumb fucking retard Vladimir Putin himself was involved in sabotaging our Presidential election..... and you want to talk about "Podesta" and "Brazille?!" Maybe this country deserves to die, if there are enough people here that are like the dumb fucking bastard eagle7_31

Jesus Christ fucking get it together you dumb fucking idiot. "Podesta" and "Brazille"...... you dumb fucking retard Vladimir Putin himself was involved in sabotaging our Presidential election..... and you want to talk about "Podesta" and "Brazille?!" Maybe this country deserves to die, if there are enough people here that are like the dumb fucking bastard eagle7_31
The CIA/federal government leaked to the fake news organization that is CNN… Fact

BO's 2009 inaugural.
Because BO won the vote of the American people and his election was not overshadowed by the sabotage of a foreign superpower and the treason of a U.S. intelligence agency.
Ach... mein Gott... ve verr stabbed in zee back, by Rot Russ und Zionist Juden... das Eternal Konservativ... ozzzervise, der Sieg war unser... <snicker>

The only sabotage was the Hildebeast doing it to herself. I really enjoy demrat denial and buck passing. Its fun to watch.

Forum List

Back