If my 14 year old daughter can hook a full time job, 40 hours a week

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
then anybody can.

I don't ever want to hear anybody say "I can't find work" ever again. Fucking losers.

then anybody can.

I don't ever want to hear anybody say "I can't find work" ever again. Fucking losers.

Really? What if you are 60 years old with many years of health issues and years lapse unable to work? Who are you going to pick, that person or some young, dumb kid full of energy looking to prove herself who wouldn't know she was getting screwed from daylight?

then anybody can.

What is your 14 year old doing and how much is she getting paid, what are her bennies. Is she a drop out?

then anybody can.

What is your 14 year old doing and how much is she getting paid, what are her bennies. Is she a drop out?

Didn't you read the OP? Sounds like it has something to do with being really nice to losers.

You mean the hook part !! I missed it till you brought it to my attention. :) Being nice to losers.

She is making minimum wage doing skill-less grunt work with no benefits because all the losers out there used to making $75,000 with full benefits are unable to live on it. In other words, she took an Obama shovel-ready job.

then anybody can.

Really? What if you are 60 years old with many years of health issues and years lapse unable to work? Who are you going to pick, that person or some young, dumb kid full of energy looking to prove herself who wouldn't know she was getting screwed from daylight?
I will pick the dumb kid who is able to do the work, not the old broken down whiner who didn't have the sense to situate himself better and who obviously expects others to pick up the slack.

She is making minimum wage doing skill-less grunt work with no benefits because all the losers out there used to making $75,000 with full benefits are unable to live on it. In other words, she took an Obama shovel-ready job.

I have no idea what you are trying to say there, aside from "I am poor, bitter, lazy and blame the people who work."

then anybody can.

She gets minimum wage.
I have no idea about bennies, she doesn't need them, she has a mom who takes care of her.
She's working in the food kiosks of a big amusement park.
She's not a drop out, she goes back to school in September.

If my 14 year old daughter can hook a full time job, 40 hours a week

279af1e2564b709adc8adb7bf4c2df3605906c143c472dd1df3b0027af5dacb0.jpg

then anybody can.

She gets minimum wage.
I have no idea about bennies, she doesn't need them, she has a mom who takes care of her.

SO WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS THAT if your dumb kid can get a minimum wage job, then anyone can! Even those with health problems, work injuries or car accidents, or anything else beyond their control that employers then discriminate against them for!

So your kid will work the next 30 years at McDonalds sniffing burger grease to work her way up to being store manager for $9.51 an hour, marry another bum making low skill wages so they can barely afford a dingy apartment until she slips and hurts her back in french fry grease one day and gets fired by the company for violating company "safety rules", unable to work with chronic pain and thus too becomes one of the old broken down whiners who didn't have the sense to situate herself better and who obviously expects others to pick up the slack as a poor, bitter, lazy person and blame the people who work hard---- like you.

then anybody can.

She gets minimum wage.

SO WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS THAT if your dumb kid can get a minimum wage job, then anyone can! Even those with health problems, work injuries or car accidents, or anything else beyond their control that employers then discriminate against them for!

So your kid will work the next 30 years at McDonalds sniffing burger grease to work her way up to being store manager for $9.51 an hour, marry another bum making low skill wages so they can barely afford a dingy apartment until she slips and hurts her back in french fry grease one day and gets fired by the company for violating company "safety rules", unable to work with chronic pain and thus too becomes one of the old broken down whiners who didn't have the sense to situate herself better and who obviously expects others to pick up the slack as a poor, bitter, lazy person and blame the people who work hard---- like you.
Stop whining ...I know two men currently working desk jobs for a healthcare provider...one with two prosthetic arms and legs...the other with one prosthetic arm and one prosthetic leg. That whine less....and work circles around several "you owe me something for nothing". self absorbed liberals.

then anybody can.

She gets minimum wage.

Stop whining ...I know two men currently working desk jobs for a healthcare provider...one with two prosthetic arms and legs...the other with one prosthetic arm and one prosthetic leg. That whine less....and work circles around several "you owe me something for nothing". self absorbed liberals.

Stick to drinking your gin.

then anybody can.

She gets minimum wage.

Stick to drinking your gin.
Clearly you've been hitting the crack pipe with that last waaaaaa waaaa rant.

She clearly stated this was a summer job and that her kid would be going back to school when it starts back up. Where you get that means this kid will be stuck in the food industry forever is the just the crack talking.

Go sleep it off.

It's telling that the leftist weirdoes all make the underage sex connection. Freaks and weirdoes. No wonder they can't get jobs. Life is hard for registered offenders.

Last edited:
then anybody can.

She gets minimum wage.

No she'll work a few weeks until school starts.

Then she'll go back to ninth grade and make As, like she always does.

Forum List

Back