If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

Yeah whites lie a lot. Besides...he some kind of sexual weirdo and racist. Why you think he is credible is something that is typical of you lice attracting white boys.

This guy is a fucking moron and little dick wimp like you. :laugh:

"Although his training is unrelated to biology or genetics, Rushton has not hesitated to spread his controversial opinions far and wide, especially through his major published work, Race, Evolution and Behavior. His findings: black people have larger genitals, breasts and buttocks — characteristics that Rushton alleges have an inverse relationship to brain size and, thus, intelligence. Although the University of Western Ontario has always been careful to defend Rushton’s academic freedom, officials did reprimand him twice for carrying out research on human subjects in 1988 without required prior approval. In the first incident, Rushton surveyed first-year psychology students, asking questions about penis length, distance of ejaculation, and number of sex partners. In the second, he surveyed customers at a Toronto shopping mall, paying 50 white people, 50 black people and 50 Asians five dollars apiece to answer questions about their sexual habits."

Rushton did a lot of good work, but not all good work.

I have larger genitals, and a huge head (Presumably a huge brain), so no I don't agree with Rushton on that one, even if I do on most other things.
Never heard of the clown. Sounds like a fucking nut case. He kind of proves my point whites are not too smart.

...and yet Whites on average are a full 15 IQ points more intelligent than Blacks...you just cannot accept the fact that you strain to defend an inferior race of barbaric idiots...
If I made up a IQ test Blacks would be 360 IQ points more intelligent than whites. Thats what happens when the home team is playing at home. You just cannot accept the fact that you are recessive and you are inferior.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! If you made up an IQ test you would score in the sub-retarded range...to quote your own projections: "You just cannot accept the fact that you are recessive and you are inferior."
Youre trying way too hard white boy. You copied me just like monkeys do. You have recessive genes and I know it makes you insecure.

If you whites were so smart why did Africans have to educate your people twice?

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

Merely a quick reminder princess: to dismiss anything I've stated here as 'stupid' without the obligatory proof renders you a flamboyant twit...I mean at least take a fleeting stab at something a bit more involved than empty street-swag...you still cannot post a whisper of an argument...now that's funny!!!

You want to know what is really funny about your argument ... I mean hang on because this is going to crack you up for sure.

You support Pencildick Rushton's theories on race ... Which make a correlation between a black man having a big dick and what he describes as a low IQ.
You then pronounce you are highly intelligent ... And want me to try and prove Pencildick is wrong.

Why in the hell would I want to prove Pencildick wrong ... When you want me to believe you are a pathetic man frustrated with his tiny dick if Pencildick is correct?

See ... Now that is funny ... :thup:

You wanna know what's even funnier??? Rushton's so-called 'theories' are theories at all when you invoke the IQ disparities between Blacks and Whites...once again your argument is with reality...LOL

Merely a quick reminder princess: to dismiss anything I've stated here as 'stupid' without the obligatory proof renders you a flamboyant twit...I mean at least take a fleeting stab at something a bit more involved than empty street-swag...you still cannot post a whisper of an argument...now that's funny!!!

You want to know what is really funny about your argument ... I mean hang on because this is going to crack you up for sure.

You support Pencildick Rushton's theories on race ... Which make a correlation between a black man having a big dick and what he describes as a low IQ.
You then pronounce you are highly intelligent ... And want me to try and prove Pencildick is wrong.

Why in the hell would I want to prove Pencildick wrong ... When you want me to believe you are a pathetic man frustrated with his tiny dick if Pencildick is correct?

You wanna know what's even funnier??? Rushton's so-called 'theories' are theories at all when you invoke the IQ disparities between Blacks and Whites...once again your argument is with reality...LOL

IQ is genetically determined princess...its isn't environmental

I have larger genitals, and a huge head (Presumably a huge brain), so no I don't agree with Rushton on that one, even if I do on most other things.
Never heard of the clown. Sounds like a fucking nut case. He kind of proves my point whites are not too smart.

...and yet Whites on average are a full 15 IQ points more intelligent than Blacks...you just cannot accept the fact that you strain to defend an inferior race of barbaric idiots...
If I made up a IQ test Blacks would be 360 IQ points more intelligent than whites. Thats what happens when the home team is playing at home. You just cannot accept the fact that you are recessive and you are inferior.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! If you made up an IQ test you would score in the sub-retarded range...to quote your own projections: "You just cannot accept the fact that you are recessive and you are inferior."
Youre trying way too hard white boy. You copied me just like monkeys do. You have recessive genes and I know it makes you insecure.

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

Sorry not a White boy you fertile idiot...my guess is that you indulge fantasy because you cannot process the reality that your people are an inferior race of savages whose violent propensities and lack of intelligence equate to economic and academic stagnation...BYE BYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

Sorry not a White boy you fertile idiot...my guess is that you indulge fantasy because you cannot process the reality that your people are an inferior race of savages whose violent propensities and lack of intelligence equate to economic and academic stagnation...BYE BYE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Of course youre a white boy or one of their pets. Look how mad you are about being recessive.
laugh.gif

If IQ is genetically determined and your genes are recessive, white people are in a heap of trouble. :rofl:

What argument dumbass ... I just told you that I am willing to accept Pencildick's theory you have a tiny dick (well at least as it refers to you anyway).
Have you been drinking Canadian beer again?

What argument dumbass ... I just told you that I am willing to accept Pencildick's theory you have a tiny dick (well at least as it refers to you anyway).
Have you been drinking Canadian beer again?

sorry princess but you are far too stupid and immature to even indulge...

If IQ is genetically determined and your genes are recessive, white people are in a heap of trouble. :rofl:

Apparently fantasy and self-delusion are your preferred refuge...keep running and I'll keep laughing

Apparently fantasy and self-delusion are your preferred refuge...keep running and I'll keep laughing
I see you have no answer and are at a loss for words. Youre just like most of the dumb white boys around here. Too stupid to know when to shut up and let the intelligent people talk and continually sticking your foot in your mouth. :laugh:

You'd first have to prove that intelligence is a dominant trait, or since we know it comes from many traits, a set of more "Dominant traits"
I'd say it's unlikely judging by the IQ's of heavily mixed race Hispanics vs heavily inbred Ashkenazi Jews.

Besides, not all White traits are recessive.

Sickle Cell Anemia is a recessive trait, and that's found in mostly Blacks.

Smart white people.
laugh.gif

This is what one of those Moors named
Ibn Khaldun
thought about you people.

• "Beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."
    • Muqaddimah
  • "Therefore, the Negro nation are, as a rule, submissive to slavery, because [Negroes] have little [that is essentially] human and have attributes that are quite similar to those of dumb animals, as we have stated."
    • Muqaddimah

[sorry princess but you are far too stupid and immature to even indulge...

You are far too stupid and immature to understand your telling me that ... Is in fact indulging me ... :thup:
Do you Canadians put slip covers over your keyboards to catch the drool?

Last edited:

You'd first have to prove that intelligence is a dominant trait, or since we know it comes from many traits, a set of more "Dominant traits"
I'd say it's unlikely judging by the IQ's of heavily mixed race Hispanics vs heavily inbred Ashkenazi Jews.

Besides, not all White traits are recessive.

Sickle Cell Anemia is a recessive trait, and that's found in mostly Blacks.

Black Africans: Their Own Worst Disaster

Black people around the world have been hypnotized into believing that all their failures in life are due to discrimination. This couldn’t be further from the truth. Every day I see life here in Johannesburg carrying on a lot like it did under white rule. In spite of racial quotas, blacks struggle forward. Black Empowerment businesses hit the wall one after the other. Blacks who get jobs almost never carry out their duties with the same level of competence as the whites who came before them. This has been going on in lots of other African countries. And it is clear that the problem is not with white people - the problem is with the blacks themselves. But how many black people are willing to admit it?

Any white or Asian person who remains in contact with black people for any length of time stands a very good chance of becoming a racist. Why? When you live among blacks for any length of time you start to realize that they are often their own worst enemies, often the cause of their own disasters, and many refuse to listen and reason until its too late. Black people rule more than 50 countries on this planet, and every one is a virtual disaster area.

One of the key elements in the rise of European and American dominance in the world has been the value accorded to individual accomplishment. Native black African society suppresses the individual and forces a conformism upon people. This makes them very susceptible to being herded like sheep and unwilling to stand up as leaders who will be prepared to go against the grain

I see you have no answer and are at a loss for words. Youre just like most of the dumb white boys around here. Too stupid to know when to shut up and let the intelligent people talk and continually sticking your foot in your mouth. :laugh:
While your dumb negro brain is trying to determine who is in trouble, whites or blacks, we already know who is drowning to get out of apefreaka and to a European country, so there isn't even anything left to determine.

And people wonder why some private white employers avoid hiring dumb blacks for jobs requiring thinking.

And people wonder why some private white employers avoid hiring dumb blacks for jobs requiring thinking.

For the record as a white employer ... I have the tendency to avoid hiring dumb people regardless of racial qualifiers.
I wouldn't suggest that I am an equal opportunity employer ... Stupid people obsessed with racial qualifiers need not apply ... :thup:

For the record as a white employer ... I have the tendency to avoid hiring dumb people regardless of racial qualifiers.
I wouldn't suggest that I am an equal opportunity employer ... Stupid people obsessed with racial qualifiers need not apply ... :thup:

Ironically your qualification regarding 'stupid people' would unavoidably include YOU...until such time as you can mount an argument or offer up anything a bit more compelling than your childish rhetoric as to the validity or invalidity of 'racial qualifiers' you have no argument...just a lot of brazen school-yard static...

Ironically your qualification regarding 'stupid people' would unavoidably include YOU...until such time as you can mount an argument or offer up anything a bit more compelling than your childish rhetoric as to the validity or invalidity of 'racial qualifiers' you have no argument...just a lot of brazen school-yard static...

Why am I not surprised you volunteer for the stupid group ... :dunno:
What makes your obsession with racial qualifiers stupid doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I accept nor reject your data.

It simply has more to do with the fact that no matter what you believe ...
Your stupid obsession with racial qualifiers cannot serve a useful purpose towards what the hell I could possibly employ you to do.

Why am I not surprised you volunteer for the stupid group ... :dunno:
What makes your obsession with racial qualifiers stupid doesn't have anything to do with whether or not I accept nor reject your data.

It simply has more to do with the fact that no matter what you believe ...
Your stupid obsession with racial qualifiers cannot serve a useful purpose towards what the hell I could possibly employ you to do.

What becomes noteworthy in each of your mindless streams of replies is that you pontificate blindly, while making liberal usage of your favorite word 'stupid', deliriously oblivious to the fact that your word of choice literally defines you in every sense...there is little variation or insight in any of your posts, merely the weak impulse of sub-juvenile vitriol and awkward hostility...clearly you have no idea how to present your thoughts in a way that is more refined to polemics or rational debate...put up an actual argument or recognize that this is well beyond your limited intelligence...the wide use of the IQ spectrum validates racial qualifiers moron, if you believe otherwise please offer proof...or anything beyond your mindless habit of labeling everyone 'stupid' when you clearly own that particular value...LOL

What becomes noteworthy in each of your mindless streams of replies is that you pontificate blindly, while making liberal usage of your favorite word 'stupid', deliriously oblivious to the fact that your word of choice literally defines you in every sense...there is little variation or insight in any of your posts, merely the weak impulse of sub-juvenile vitriol and awkward hostility...clearly you have no idea how to present your thoughts in a way that is more refined to polemics or rational debate...put up an actual argument or recognize that this is well beyond your limited intelligence...the wide use of the IQ spectrum validates racial qualifiers moron, if you believe otherwise please offer proof...or anything beyond your mindless habit of labeling everyone 'stupid' when you clearly own that particular value...LOL

I can support my points better than you could ever disassemble them ... :dunno:

For the sake of argument let's assume that you are the smartest man to ever walk the face of Earth.
Let's also assume that Rushton's application of data is correct ... We won't even talk about how that would explain your tiny wee-wee.
Let's say that I am looking to fill a position as Operation's Manager.

For starters ... I have a mixed racial employee pool.
You would be required to manage employees of a broad selection of race (Creole, Mayan, German, African American, Indian, Caucasian).
Most of those employees are far more intelligent than the two of us put together ... That's why I employ them, that's what their job requires.

Explain to me how your obsession with racial qualifiers would better meet my expectations of you to properly manage my employees.
Explain to me how I wouldn't have to constantly babysit your sorry ass in order to keep you from chasing off my clients and to stop the staff from killing you.

I am betting you cannot sufficiently answer either of those questions ... Which is why I wouldn't give you the job ... :thup:
Knowing what I know about you from what you have expressed ... I would have to be stupid to hire you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back