If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

sub-Saharan is just as reasonable a delineation of HUMAN BEANS as is black, white, red, and yellow

Not if you ask Africans who live above and below the Sahara desert. Secondly there were tremendous civilizations that existed south of the Sahara.
Then blacks would do better to tout the merits of those "civilizations", rather than lose all credibility by trying to appropriate the accomplishments of others, as their own.
They actuall built your society for you, ya'll were too goddamn lazy to do it yourselves.

Really stupid? What don't you then explain how these brilliant Black innovators and visionaries built 'our society' and then promptly regressed to their present state of mindless savagery?
Whay are you so scared of them if they're all so feckless?

A FAR BETTER QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SO TERRIFIED OF THE FACTS THAT YOU WORK TO INVENT NEW ONES?

They actuall built your society for you, ya'll were too goddamn lazy to do it yourselves.
Well, maybe you live in a mud hut, but most of us in the West don'You know, in some parts of sub-Saharan Africa they even managed some wattle and daub buildings. I guess those were the great jungle bunny civilizations you guy talk about.
You chose your screen name properly. If you're ignorant of world history I'm afraid I can't help you.

clearly you cannot even help yourself...your brain is teeming with excuses and distortions of facts
Take a really hard look at your society padnah, it's nothing to brag about, that's why you have to force this shit on others via institutionalized miliraty violence.

Not if you ask Africans who live above and below the Sahara desert. Secondly there were tremendous civilizations that existed south of the Sahara.
Then blacks would do better to tout the merits of those "civilizations", rather than lose all credibility by trying to appropriate the accomplishments of others, as their own.

Really stupid? What don't you then explain how these brilliant Black innovators and visionaries built 'our society' and then promptly regressed to their present state of mindless savagery?

A FAR BETTER QUESTION IS WHY ARE YOU SO TERRIFIED OF THE FACTS THAT YOU WORK TO INVENT NEW ONES?
"Alternative facts"?

sub-Saharan is just as reasonable a delineation of HUMAN BEANS as is black, white, red, and yellow

Wrong...

Nah, it's true. And the thing is it's documented.
Yeah... it’s documented like my hammer built my house... The tool is nothing without the hand that wields it; nor the mind which has the vision to give agency to the hand. The only building your kind did was at the direction of your betters. It’s documented...

Wrong...

Yeah... it’s documented like my hammer built my house... The tool is nothing without the hand that wields it; nor the mind which has the vision to give agency to the hand. The only building your kind did was at the direction of your betters. It’s documented...
I think we all understand they were enslaved and later sharecropping, was there anything else?

Wrong...

I think we all understand they were enslaved and later sharecropping, was there anything else?
Actually no. There is nothing else...

Well, maybe you live in a mud hut, but most of us in the West don'You know, in some parts of sub-Saharan Africa they even managed some wattle and daub buildings. I guess those were the great jungle bunny civilizations you guy talk about.
You chose your screen name properly. If you're ignorant of world history I'm afraid I can't help you.

clearly you cannot even help yourself...your brain is teeming with excuses and distortions of facts
Take a really hard look at your society padnah, it's nothing to brag about, that's why you have to force this shit on others via institutionalized miliraty violence.

My 'society' you blathering clown? You have no idea whom you're even speaking to mutt...you make blunt racist assumptions where you lack sufficient info...take a long hard look at what passes for Black culture---not merely in America---everywhere on the planet!!! Violent, angry, irrational savages killing one another on an almost recreational scale...feel the pride!!!

"Alternative facts"?

sadly, pathetically you entire world-view is constructed of 'alternative facts'...LMAO

It is indeed ironic that black lives mattered more as slaves than they do today. The slave owners of yore would not have allowed young black boys and men to kill each other at rates similar to El Salvador, being that they were property and thus of value.

Today is a different story of course.

It is indeed ironic that black lives mattered more as slaves than they do today. The slave owners of yore would not have allowed young black boys and men to kill each other at rates similar to El Salvador, being that they were property and thus of value.

Quite ironic but absolutely true!!! A sad fact...

My 'society' you blathering clown? You have no idea whom you're even speaking to mutt...you make blunt racist assumptions where you lack sufficient info...take a long hard look at what passes for Black culture---not merely in America---everywhere on the planet!!! Violent, angry, irrational savages killing one another on an almost recreational scale...feel the pride!!!
Yeah, you're really upset about racism, I can tell.

They mattered more as slaves to you lot, that's rather the point isn't it.

Never had slaves nor did any of my ancestors. Perhaps back in antiquity, but no one can follow their line that far back. But like everyone else, I take care of my property. That's the point.

Clearly the actual 'point' of the commentary eludes your tiny racist mind...keep telling yourself lies...

Never had slaves nor did any of my ancestors. Perhaps back in antiquity, but no one can follow their line that far back. But like everyone else, I take care of my property. That's the point.
Bullshit, lots of folks can follow "that far back", it's just uncomfortable for you. Look, we're all sorry you can't legally have black folk as your property these days, but you can still look down on them, ok? You're going to have to settle for that. And the police can still shoot them down in the streets of america even when they're unarmed and even when they're kids, so you've got that going for you. I'm afraid that's going to have to suffice.

Clearly the actual 'point' of the commentary eludes your tiny racist mind...keep telling yourself lies...
Racism clearly upsets you so.

States the clueless 'racist'...LOL

States the clueless 'racist'...LOL
[insert jr highish acronym here]

Bullshit, lots of folks can follow "that far back", it's just uncomfortable for you. Look, we're all sorry you can't legally have black folk as your property these days, but you can still look down on them, ok? You're going to have to settle for that. And the police can still shoot them down in the streets of america even when they're unarmed and even when they're kids, so you've got that going for you. I'm afraid that's going to have to suffice.

newsflash idiot: Presently there are 15 nations---count em--that still practice slavery...all of them are in Africa!!! Regarding your delusions about Blacks being victimized by police:
I feel confident that under an objective examination the ubiquitous ‘BLACK LIVES MATTER” slogan would crumble like an awkwardly build house of cards. The liberal media shares a good deal of the responsibility for launching and securing this rather paradoxical statement, dare we apply any degree of reasonable questioning to this resilient appendage of the otherwise standard disciplines of the race-baiting industry? Blacks whine and moan that they are the "eternal victim"...and that 'race' is the oppressive weight heaped collectively upon their shoulders by a virulent white racist America. We are to believe that they somehow bear the scars of oppression worn by their ancestors, and that they suffer the countless indignities and derision accorded their African brothers and sisters of centuries past. Yet can we dare the majority of American Blacks to confront the inescapable shadow of their own violent behavior as they petition white America for justice? Do we remind these self-deluded protesters that Whites account for a full 49% of those killed by police officers in America, and that Blacks are 30%? Do we invoke the appalling statistics for inner city violent crime that are overwhelmingly tilted to Black males between 15 and 35? Where is the basic honestly when liberal media selectively edits the issue? The hypocrisy here literally smacks you in the face!!! If we want to play-up the spate of police shootings of young Black men, let's open up the dialogue to include the stunned silence on the part of otherwise vocal black leaders like Jackson and Sharpton when it comes to addressing the epidemic criminal-dysfunction associated with black urban culture in America, and the routine buck-passing that invariably accompanies it.
In the decades following the Civil-Rights period, blacks—for the most part---have not only failed to establish a collective upward mobility, teaching the value of education and hard work, they have deteriorated into an aggressively non-assimilative criminal sub-culture, subsisting on public entitlements, and blaming white-culture for their inability to transcend their own economic exile. The question that demands to be asked is to what extent black culture holds itself accountable for its present state, and those broad negative perceptions associated with it???? I mean seriously---what role do blacks themselves play in self-determination, or do they surrender any meaningful initiatives to an inculcated 'slave mentality" that attains wide currency as an excuse to dismiss any collective improvement in the social and economic conditions common to black culture in America today? If we pose this irreducible question to the likes of Jackson or Sharpton, the routine deflection begins, and somehow—someway---whites are to blame for the determined savagery and casual decay of the black cultural landscape of our American cities. The impulse to blame "whitey' for cross-generational dysfunction gradually reveals a transparent agenda: and surely Al and Jesse are well-versed in this agenda—hence they are sworn to act as enablers for black dysfunction.

Forum List

Back