If Negros Had Been Left To Their Own Devices...

...pity you are helpless to prove your mindless dribble, however kindly inform us how these magnificent Black civilization regressed to the point where African alsughter one another on an almost recreational level?
Now the simpleton is convinced that he makes us 'squirm'? LOL NEWSFLASH dullard, asking for proof of any posted statement here is hardly an unreasonable request...you cannot prove a word of your febrile nonsense and you know it! Kindly explain how Black Africans taught whites how to build civilizations when Whites did not even venture into the African interior until the late 19th century? This should be good...

Blacks did have the ability to travel fool.

AFRO-EUROPE: A History of Black people in Europe

Medieval Europe Before The Advent of The Black Moors of Africa | Rasta Livewire

The Black Presence in Pre-20th Century Europe: A Hidden History | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Moors, Saints, Knights and Kings: The African Presence in Medieval and Renaissance Europe

Africa during the Middle Ages

The question stands you mindless ego-junkee: explain how Africans taught Whites to build civilization prior to the White penetration into the African interior in the late 19th century? European cities already existed prior to any recorded Euro-African contact...any thoughts on this apparent paradox idiot?

...Next you can explain how Blacks declined to the point they occupy at present: lowest documented average IQ...Prone to internecine violence and criminal savagery...static existence in ghettos...domination of prison populations...lowest level of academic performance...lowest level of group economic status...seems like quite a topple from the top of the hill...no?
Not until you explain what I already asked you. You claimed Blacks never built empires. Prove it.

Apparently we hold radically differing interpretations of the word 'empire' dullard....
Lets come to an agreement on the standards then you wont have an excuse like you just made up.
laugh.gif

Assuming your present scrutiny is correct how would that change the fact that Africans built advanced civilizations long before whites were even self aware?

...pity you are helpless to prove your mindless dribble, however kindly inform us how these magnificent Black civilization regressed to the point where African alsughter one another on an almost recreational level?
It sure is fun watching you squirm. :laugh:

Now the simpleton is convinced that he makes us 'squirm'? LOL NEWSFLASH dullard, asking for proof of any posted statement here is hardly an unreasonable request...you cannot prove a word of your febrile nonsense and you know it! Kindly explain how Black Africans taught whites how to build civilizations when Whites did not even venture into the African interior until the late 19th century? This should be good...
Youre squirming again. Whats with all the deflections?
laugh.gif

yeah that's about what I thought...dumb as a grape
Can't blame him I guess. He desperately wants to be proud of something.
All I have to do is look in the mirror and I get proud. Boy its sure great being born a melinated Black man.

Yes feel the pride Amigo: take a good solid look at the vast majority of Black culture here in America...The Caribbean...Africa: poverty...illiteracy...savagery...impulse crime...economic and academic stasis...disproportionate incarceration....lowest recorded average IQ on the planet...WHO WOULDN'T BE PROUD?

The question stands you mindless ego-junkee: explain how Africans taught Whites to build civilization prior to the White penetration into the African interior in the late 19th century? European cities already existed prior to any recorded Euro-African contact...any thoughts on this apparent paradox idiot?

...Next you can explain how Blacks declined to the point they occupy at present: lowest documented average IQ...Prone to internecine violence and criminal savagery...static existence in ghettos...domination of prison populations...lowest level of academic performance...lowest level of group economic status...seems like quite a topple from the top of the hill...no?
Not until you explain what I already asked you. You claimed Blacks never built empires. Prove it.

Apparently we hold radically differing interpretations of the word 'empire' dullard....
Lets come to an agreement on the standards then you wont have an excuse like you just made up.
laugh.gif

'excuse?' LOL I'm still waiting for the proof that Africans taught Europeans how to build civilizations--only to regress back to the proto-savages we see today...any thoughts?

Assuming your present scrutiny is correct how would that change the fact that Africans built advanced civilizations long before whites were even self aware?

It sure is fun watching you squirm. :laugh:

The Black Presence in Pre-20th Century Europe: A Hidden History | The Black Past: Remembered and Reclaimed

Moors, Saints, Knights and Kings: The African Presence in Medieval and Renaissance Europe

Prove that they did. You used to be a lot of fun. If you keep this up, we're not going to be bffs any longer! Jungle-bunny civilizations pleeeeze!

laugh.gif

All I have to do is look in the mirror and I get proud. Boy its sure great being born a melinated Black man.

Yes feel the pride Amigo: take a good solid look at the vast majority of Black culture here in America...The Caribbean...Africa: poverty...illiteracy...savagery...impulse crime...economic and academic stasis...disproportionate incarceration....lowest recorded average IQ on the planet...WHO WOULDN'T BE PROUD?
Getting angry I am proud of being Black is a whopping sign of insecurity. Its amusing to me you feel so indignant that I swell with pride over my people. It must really suck being recessive and white for you to get so angry.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

'excuse?' LOL I'm still waiting for the proof that Africans taught Europeans how to build civilizations--only to regress back to the proto-savages we see today...any thoughts?
You are going to have to keep waiting until you fulfill my requirement of proving Black people didnt build empires and the Greeks didnt learn from the Egyptians. Dont deflect just "get er done" white boy.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Getting angry I am proud of being Black is a whopping sign of insecurity. Its amusing to me you feel so indignant that I swell with pride over my people. It must really suck being recessive and white for you to get so angry.
laugh.gif

Just curious butternut: why the overindulgence of tacky compensators like accusing other posters of being 'angry?' This is an accurate signature of insecurity and false pride...know what I means SPANKY?

Prove that they did. You used to be a lot of fun. If you keep this up, we're not going to be bffs any longer! Jungle-bunny civilizations pleeeeze!
I already did. Now its your turn to provide refutation. Dont stall or deflect just provide some proof. I know you wont because no such proof exists. If it did you would have certainly posted it by now right?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You are going to have to keep waiting until you fulfill my requirement of proving Black people didnt build empires and the Greeks didnt learn from the Egyptians. Dont deflect just "get er done" white boy.
laugh.gif

LMAO!!!! you are now demanding that a poster disprove something you have yet to prove idiot...where did you study debate strategy?

laugh.gif

Just curious butternut: why the overindulgence of tacky compensators like accusing other posters of being 'angry?' This is an accurate signature of insecurity and false pride...know what I means SPANKY?
Its obvious you are angry. I just pointed it out. I know the reasons of your insecurity and anger. I pity you but I cant help that you are recessive. I cant help your women look to our more dominant genes either. Of course youre angry. Your furious. If I was in your shoes I would be too.
laugh.gif

I already did. Now its your turn to provide refutation. Dont stall or deflect just provide some proof. I know you wont because no such proof exists. If it did you would have certainly posted it by now right?
laugh.gif

In point of fact NO you didn't prove a thing beyond the salient fact that you are a swaggering racist idiot...I'm not even sure you understand the semantic application of 'empire' Spanky...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

LMAO!!!! you are now demanding that a poster disprove something you have yet to prove idiot...where did you study debate strategy?
No. I'm asking you and him both to prove Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Nubi etc etc didnt exist. You guys made the claim against proof I already provided. However you have been deflecting for pages now. I understand you cant do it. I just want to see if you can admit it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

In point of fact NO you didn't prove a thing beyond the salient fact that you are a swaggering racist idiot...I'm not even sure you understand the semantic application of 'empire' Spanky...
I'm definitely sure you and meathead are still stalling.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Its obvious you are angry. I just pointed it out. I know the reasons of your insecurity and anger. I pity you but I cant help that you are recessive. I cant help your women look to our more dominant genes either. Of course youre angry. Your furious. If I was in your shoes I would be too.
laugh.gif

once again he tries for the 'you are angry' device...clearly you are profoundly confused about your gene-pool...try this: Lowest recorded average IQ

laugh.gif
Where? We'll revel together in the glories of jungle-bunny civilization and be bffs once again!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No. I'm asking you and him both to prove Egypt, Mali, Ghana, Nubi etc etc didnt exist. You guys made the claim against proof I already provided. However you have been deflecting for pages now. I understand you cant do it. I just want to see if you can admit it.
laugh.gif

To the contrary you asserted that Africans taught Whites how to build civilizations...to which I politely requested proof that mysteriously did not arrive...any thoughts here?

laugh.gif
Where? We'll revel together in the glories of jungle-bunny civilization and be bffs once again!
Let me know when you can refute my posts. We both know you are stalling. Its cute in sad way.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

To the contrary you asserted that Africans taught Whites how to build civilizations...to which I politely requested proof that mysteriously did not arrive...any thoughts here?
They did but your first task was to prove that Africans did not build civilizations. To date you have only deflected and stalled.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Let me know when you can refute my posts. We both know you are stalling. Its cute in sad way.
laugh.gif

No imperative to refute what remains unproven...LOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No imperative to refute what remains unproven...LOL
You were given a task. If you cant do it just admit it. This is how I know youre angry.
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back