If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

Hey. Did you hear that what Trumpā€™s lawyer said doesnā€™t establish shit about what Trump
ā€œknewā€ or believed?

Nah. That would require an open and honest mind; so thatā€™s beyond your skill set, BlindPoo.
Willful blindness is a criminal offense.

You've over played the denial of reality card. You need a new schtick.
I havenā€™t played any such cars at all. Iā€™m challenging you lame libtards to for once support your dishonest claims. You canā€™t, though. If you were honest and smart and able to grasp whatā€™s actually going on with the partisan committee circus side show, even a bombastic simpleton such as you might ā€” at long last ā€” understand that the committee is a fraud. They havenā€™t ā€œshownā€ a damn thing.

Just look what Pelosi said when she was called as a witness. šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Oh wait. The faux committee didnā€™t even ask for her testimony.

Michael Cohen was charged and convicted with Trump as the anonymous co-conspirator in the stormy Daniels thing.... and Trump never charged......

This now is much more grave of a situation, I do realize.... Trump could perhaps work a plea deal, or postpone his trial until he can get a Republican president in office, to pardon him....

I dunno? You could be right?
Yes, but the OLC opinion is that a sitting prez can't be indicted. It's why Mueller didn't indict for Trump's obstruction of his investigation. The OLC prohibition no longer applies.

No. Actually itā€™s not or most of the liberoids would be in need of some good legal advice.
Actually, it is. It is used by prosecutors all the time.

Your own willful blindness is not criminal. But when it comes to CEOs, Presidents, and others in positions of authority, it most certainly is a crime.

Iā€™m challenging you lame libtards to for once support your dishonest claims. You canā€™t, though. If you were honest and smart and able to grasp whatā€™s actually going on with the partisan committee circus side show, even a bombastic simpleton such as you might ā€” at long last ā€” understand that the committee is a fraud. They havenā€™t ā€œshownā€ a damn thing.
I'm challenging you to dispute any of the damning, factual testimony given by first hand witnesses to Trump's crimes. All of which are Repubs who worked for Trump.

As for proof of his guilt, starting reading.........

Feel free to skip to page 40.

When a defendant is charged with a crime requiring knowledge of some fact, but the defendant deliberately avoided learning whether the fact in question obtained, it is common practice among federal courts to give so-called willful ignorance jury instructions. Such instructions tell the jury that it may find the knowledge element for the crime to be satisfied by the defendant's willful ignorance of the relevant fact (also called the inculpatory proposition)

Will conservatives ever be able to go to their reliably dishonest right wing sites again without reflecting on how they have been mislead about 1/6 and all it entails?
Yes but thanks so much for your concern.

Hey. Did you hear that what Trumpā€™s lawyer said doesnā€™t establish shit about what Trump
ā€œknewā€ or believed?

Nah. That would require an open and honest mind; so thatā€™s beyond your skill set, BlindPoo.
Ever hear of willful ignorance?

Ever hear of willful ignorance?
Trump was taking advice on how to overturn an election from a guy who had that as his only credential, even while his AG and campaign manager told him ... he lost the vote. And anyone claims Trump's actions were ... honest?

But if this "thing" cements Trump having to run on the Big Lie ... gop voters may be ok with a change. I realize it may horrify people, but honestly DeSantis hasn't done anything on wedge or social issues that would totally not make me vote for him. Not really on covid either. Had I lived in Fla, I'd have gotten the shots, worked at home and only ventured out to walk and obtain food and vodka, and long for legal weed. Pretty much what I did. LOL

My wife got pretty sick, but .... the dems covered her meds.

Actually, it is. It is used by prosecutors all the time.

Your own willful blindness is not criminal. But when it comes to CEOs, Presidents, and others in positions of authority, it most certainly is a crime.
Nonsense. Under some circumstances it fails as a defense. But in and of itself it is not a crime as you erroneously said.

And you have zero evidence of any willful blindness. As usual, youā€™re just talking out of your ass.

Yes but thanks so much for your concern.
I agree. Since there is no evidence being lied to has changed the consumption habits of right wing media disinformation by conservatives. It's why the country is in the mess it's in.

And you have zero evidence of any willful blindness.
You must have missed the testimony of multiple witnesses, including former AG Billy the Bagman, that Trump was told he lost in no uncertain terms.

You must have missed the testimony of multiple witnesses, including former AG Billy the Bagman, that Trump was told he lost in no uncertain terms.
No. Iā€™ve discussed it here in fact. I have told you that youā€™re a moron. Do you now know that youā€™re a moron?

I agree. Since there is no evidence being lied to has changed the consumption habits of right wing media disinformation by conservatives. It's why the country is in the mess it's in.
You do know that the "right wing media" is simply the mirror image of the "left wing media" don't you?
Other than right/ left they are absolutely identical.

Forum List

Back