If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

Yes, Liz Cheney professional turncoat and backstabber can't even garner 26% of Republican voters in her own state. She has no credibility.
Blueslegend is too big of a coward to watch the hearing. It could provide information that could shake up his fantasy world.

1655479565769.png

Will conservatives ever be able to go to their reliably dishonest right wing sites again without reflecting on how they have been mislead about 1/6 and all it entails?

How does Eastman get tried and convicted without Trump being named as a co-conspirator?
Michael Cohen was charged and convicted with Trump as the anonymous co-conspirator in the stormy Daniels thing.... and Trump never charged......

This now is much more grave of a situation, I do realize.... Trump could perhaps work a plea deal, or postpone his trial until he can get a Republican president in office, to pardon him....

I dunno? You could be right?

As evidenced by his own words, John Eastman knew he was telling Trump to get Pence to do something illegal. Eastman even agreed with another lawyer that the Supreme Court would overturn them 9 to 0.

That's why Eastman sought a pardon after the coup failed.

"I've decided that I should be on the pardon list if that is still in the works."

You are seeing and hearing only what your right wing media, strategically shows you....so to mis- and dis- inform you!!!!
Not at all. Libtards need to be told what and how to think. I have an ability most of your lib pals lack. I can view things, evidence and so forth, and come to my own conclusions.

I tell ya what. You find it within yourself to
1. Find the actual assigned mission of the 1/6 committee. I’ve already done it if you need help. I even posted it here at USMB. THEN,
2. Tell us all what “evidence” has so far been elicited by this 1/6 committee show that addresses the actual purposes of the committee.
3. Alternatively, when you and your fellow libs make the absurd claim that this 1/6 committee show has “proved” or even “shown” ANYTHING about Trump establishing that he orchestrated the 1/6 protest group that entered the Capitol or directed them — stop telling us what Barr or some other witness said he “told” Trump. Show us instead that Trump then believed what he was told and proceeded to undo a lawful election. You won’t by the way. Because you can’t.

Last edited:
Hey did you hear what Trumps lawyer said?

Hey. Did you hear that what Trump’s lawyer said doesn’t establish shit about what Trump
“knew” or believed?

Nah. That would require an open and honest mind; so that’s beyond your skill set, BlindPoo.

When or if, the DOJ brings charges against anyone, the accused gets their due process.

This hearing, is for the history books, and to inform us. Donald Trump is welcomed to tell his side, under oath, just like all witnesses the committee has interviewed. And John Eastman, and Mark Meadows, can turn over subpoenaed documents and emails or just ones that can help them, and come under oath to tell "their side"....

Eastman did appear, but he plead the 5th 100 times.... So, we tried to get his side of the story, but he refused to tell it.

Do you really think, if the 1/6 committee had more republican congress critters than 2, that Eastman would not have evoked the 5th Amendment and told us his side?

I don't think so.
It is a constitutional right to invoke the the amendment, not an admission of guilt.
Polite way of telling them F**K You.
This commission is not in any way, shape or form, legitimate.
It is made for people like you.....to rile up the base in hopes they'll come out in droves in November.
What has Biden accomplished that the dems can run on other than Trump?

Nobody cares. After 6 months of Dem encouraged riots, looting, burning, 2,000 cops injured, rapes, government buildings taken over, public property 'occupied' you people have zero credibility so piss off home.
Democrats did NOT encourage the riots. Why lie about that? Or is this what your fake news right wing media told you about Democrats?

It is a constitutional right to invoke the the amendment, not an admission of guilt.
Polite way of telling them F**K You.
This commission is not in any way, shape or form, legitimate.
It is made for people like you.....to rile up the base in hopes they'll come out in droves in November.
What has Biden accomplished that the dems can run on other than Trump?
Actually it's been quite informative, hearing the Republicans working in the admin and Whitehouse side.... I've learned a lot of things I never knew, from them.

Actually it's been quite informative, hearing the Republicans working in the admin and Whitehouse side.... I've learned a lot of things I never knew, from them.
For example, that Eastman was so concerned what he had done, by participating in the coup plot, was a violation of law he asked for a pardon.

Forum List

Back