If nothing else the hearings thus far have achieved something notable.

Any public hearings for Nancy?
Any public hearings of Trump testifying before the committee, under oath? After all, he is at the center of it all...and who could tell his side, better than himself?

Any public hearings of Trump testifying before the committee, under oath? After all, he is at the center of it all...and who could tell his side, better than himself?
If he's innocent, and would like the opportunity to voluntarily prove it, I'm sure the committee would be glad to ask him some questions. But we all know he'll refuse to testify.

Drama queen Dems hire a hollywood director, attempt to put on a show, nobody tunes in.
I noticed you didn't refute any of the testimony that's been offered by former members of the admin........who are Repubs.

There was only one set of CERTIFIED election results. Got that, tards?

Some fuckwits got together and made a set of FAKE election results. These FAKE election results were NOT certified.

There was one thing, and one thing only, Mike Pence was obligated under the Constitution to do. He was to open the CERTIFIED election results and count them.

With me so far, tards?

John Eastman willfully lied and told Trump that Mike Pence could just throw out the CERTIFIED election results and disenfranchise the 81 million voters who elected Joe Biden.

Eastman was wrong. And if you tards had watched the hearing yesterday, you would have seen that he KNEW he was wrong.

In October 2020, Eastman wrote a draft letter to Donald Trump, and in his own words said, "the 12th Amendment only says that the President of the Senate opens the ballots in the joint session and then, in the passive voice, that the votes shall then be counted. Nowhere does it suggest that the President of the Senate gets to make the determination on his own."

BOOM!

If he's innocent, and would like the opportunity to voluntarily prove it, I'm sure the committee would be glad to ask him some questions. But we all know he'll refuse to testify.
Murica's legal system requires the prosecution to prove their case, not for the defendant to prove their innocence.

If we needed any evidence of what a bunch fascist peckerheads you leftist scum are, it's all right here.

I noticed you didn't refute any of the testimony that's been offered by former members of the admin........who are Repubs.
Nobody cares. After 6 months of Dem encouraged riots, looting, burning, 2,000 cops injured, rapes, government buildings taken over, public property 'occupied' you people have zero credibility so piss off home.

eastman-memo.jpg

You moonbats promised Trump would be thrown in jail after he left office.

You now have zero credibility.
I don't think we as a Nation, will ever send a President to prison.... Even if deserved.... Like with Nixon.

But those minions and advisors of Trump's, pushing illegal things, should be tried and convicted(or exonerated), just like the Watergate criminals were tried.

Nobody cares.
So you've claimed. Anything else?

WASHINGTON — President Donald J. Trump continued pressuring Vice President Mike Pence to go along with a plan to unilaterally overturn his election defeat even after he was told it was illegal, according to testimony laid out in extensive detail on Thursday by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

The committee showed how Mr. Trump’s pressure campaign — aided by a little-known conservative lawyer, John Eastman — led his supporters to storm the Capitol, sending Mr. Pence fleeing for his life as rioters demanded his execution.

Putting aside the overwhelming evidence of Trump's legal exposure for the failed coup, the sworn testimony given by former members of Don's admin has blown a giant hole in the credibility of right wing media outlet's duplicitous spin on the events leading to 1/6 and on 1/6 itself.
I say this fully understanding those outlets are still spinning. What else can they do? It's either that or admit the narrative they have been fomenting, really since Trump announced his candidacy, is an enormous pile of steaming horseshit. I say this also fully understanding the gullible rubes who believe 1/6 was just another day of tourists visiting the Capital will continue swilling the spin. What else can they do?
Their willingness to deny, deflect, distort, to turn the truth on its head, is splashed all over this board on a daily basis. They are so locked in to the fatuous narrative they've been espousing for years they have no choice but to accept the truth or go down with the ship. So far it appears they have chosen to drown.
It has demonstrated no “overwhelming” evidence. Indeed, it truly hasn’t shown any credible evidence at all. So much for you initial point. 🙄

And none of the testimony has blown any while in any right wing reporting. That “testimony” is largely irrelevant to the supposed purpose of the committee.

You’re “seeing” precisely what you want the committee’s phony hearings to “show” even if (as in this case) nothing in these hearings is even addressing the topic at all. So much for your credibility.

Nowhere does it (the Constitution) suggest that the President of the Senate gets to make the determination on his own. - John Eastman

Small wonder the fucktard asked if he could be put on the pardon list after he aided and abetted Trump's attempted coup.

So you've claimed. Anything else?

WASHINGTON — President Donald J. Trump continued pressuring Vice President Mike Pence to go along with a plan to unilaterally overturn his election defeat even after he was told it was illegal, according to testimony laid out in extensive detail on Thursday by the House committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack.

The committee showed how Mr. Trump’s pressure campaign — aided by a little-known conservative lawyer, John Eastman — led his supporters to storm the Capitol, sending Mr. Pence fleeing for his life as rioters demanded his execution.
The committee “showed” no such thing.

Forum List

Back